Oh Look, I'm also looking

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Shaka_D #1 Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:40 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 38134 battles

Used to play Wot a lot a long time ago, over 30k games, lots of tanks but when I logged in yesterday to have a few games it felt like a strange place to be, hardly recognisable anymore. I played a few games and got wiped like a tier 1 newbie. Familiar maps no longer felt familiar, the speed of the game is so fast compared to WoWs.

Nevertheless, thought it might be a good idea to join a relaxed clan to play with a few folks who're more interested in a bit of a laugh that anything overly regimented. Seems to be a lot of clans out there so not even sure where to start. Just looking for a place to park where I won't be judged (too badly, lol).

Cheers

Helmutson #2 Posted 23 April 2020 - 12:10 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29531 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi Shaka_D,

we might be worth a look:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/425638-awf-after-work-fun-club-is-recruiting/

mature, relaxed and we do have a beer on our tanks 

If you think that we might be the right bunch for you let me know.

Cheers

Helmutson

ToxicYT_2017 #3 Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 7108 battles
  • [PHLNX] PHLNX
Hello Shaka,
I've seen you're looking for a Clan, if you might be interested, feel free to take a look :)
http://forum.worldof...uiting/#topmost
We do have a First and Second Clan, our first Clan is more the competitive side, meanwhile our Second Clan is the Casual Side of our Clan - If you have any Questions about us, feel free to message me in-game or directly from the Forum ;)
Hopefully see you soon!
Toxic

antman #4 Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 21258 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

Hi there Shaka_D 

The Teabaggers are looking for new members plz feel free to check us out and jump on our discord for a game

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/737884-earl-grey-teabaggers-are-recruiting/

__Eric__ #5 Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39037 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You want a relaxed clan to play tanks, with no obligations.....The Dingers ofcourse ;)

Draw a fish in MsPaint and post it in our recruitmentthread. (see my sig).

Joggaman #6 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26204 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostShaka_D, on 23 April 2020 - 12:40 PM, said:

Used to play Wot a lot a long time ago, over 30k games, lots of tanks but when I logged in yesterday to have a few games it felt like a strange place to be, hardly recognisable anymore. I played a few games and got wiped like a tier 1 newbie. Familiar maps no longer felt familiar, the speed of the game is so fast compared to WoWs.

Nevertheless, thought it might be a good idea to join a relaxed clan to play with a few folks who're more interested in a bit of a laugh that anything overly regimented. Seems to be a lot of clans out there so not even sure where to start. Just looking for a place to park where I won't be judged (too badly, lol).

Cheers

FloppyBiscuit #7 Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 820 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hi

We are currently recruiting, some of our members are just social players and a few like to play clan skirmishes.  We have players from all over Europe and our main language is English.  If you would like to join us, please let me know.

Thanks

Heshy

1QDG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users