EBR appreciation thread

EBR good nice wonderfull EBR breaks camping EBR anti-camper EBR good for game wheeled vehicles tanks with wheels

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Stig_Stigma #1 Posted 23 April 2020 - 05:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23628 battles
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR

This is an EBR appreciation thread. Post your opinions on why you like to play your EBR. Pls, be respectfull, dont bring your negativity on this thread. This is only for those who like EBR, enjoy playing them. NOT for the campers and those with mico-p.... with micro minimap. Thnx in advance!

The reasons I appreciate EBR105 is because it breaks camping. Before the EBR there was only darkness, I mean people camping behing bushes, trees and rocks in Malinovka. Now with a decent EBR player who isnt dead in the 1st minute, they can camp as much as they want, because the EBR can trade taking 1 or 2 hits for 3k spotting of campers in the woods. Yeah you need a competent team as always.

Another reason I appreciate the EBR line overall is that in order to do well in them you have to have a big d.... a big minimap. Not a small one. Big, so you can dominate using it like a sword against the blind campers and clickers.

I dont much enjoy hunting pigs, but I guess that is another reason why we apprecaite the EBR line.

Pls, post all the scenarios where you have appreciated having an EBR in team. 

Edited by Stig_Stigma, 23 April 2020 - 05:52 PM.

Galan7891 #2 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11089 battles
The best thing about them is that you can abuse gaps or empty flanks in the enemy team.And the fact that they are not the poor mans mediums.

gunslingerXXX #3 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:39 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15037 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
I like the EBR mainly for hunting pigs. When I habe a bad battle or get shot by arty, I take out my EBR. It is (was) my fun tank.

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 23 April 2020 - 09:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 46394 battles

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 23 April 2020 - 08:39 PM, said:

I like the EBR mainly for hunting pigs. When I habe a bad battle or get shot by arty, I take out my EBR. It is (was) my fun tank.

I've got some truly superb replays of my M53/M55 shotgunning EBR's:trollface:

20:41 Added after 0 minute
Also, InB4Lock.

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 34048 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Because I can do this. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 

Desyatnik_Pansy #6 Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:18 PM

Bartender

• 19726 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 23 April 2020 - 09:41 PM, said:

Also, InB4Lock.

Hilariously, I saw this thread earlier as I was jumping into Halo earlier and thought, "well someone else will probably close it while I'm off kicking the Covenant's rear end". And then I finish Halo and come back and it's.. still here. 

I think now that I'm out I have a few threads to clear. It's not so much a true discussion, but I do feel it's still within closing and pointing you to the pinned wheelie thread below since undoubtedly you're aware of how this thread is actually going to turn out (unfortunately the case with basically any thread mentioning the wheelies. Just look at the threads regarding the "silent nerf" thing).

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/732037-the-big-wv-wheeled-vehicles-discussion-thread/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users