• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

aps1 #1 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30294 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

hey

just had a game in frontline playing clock work(think that’s the name of the map. Anyway I was major rank about half way through the game I get into cap zone b and I sit in the base with about 4 attackers in it I am in an Ebr and sit there (the second time after I left to repair) and keep getting messages saying cap points reduced, I think it goes up to about 260 points but my rank meter doesn’t move up ? Now given it always does move up when your in the base with attacking tanks has anyone else come across this? I would have expected to get general with amount of time I was in there but it didn’t move.

i had to desert not so long after that as my clan was short of players for the world map(don’t ask it was a mix up in time) 

not that upset about it as I can make it up tomr just wanted to know if this was a know biug or is it part of the game ? 

also the game before I was whizzing around objective 5 in the other map and my Ebr kept stopping as if it was ramming into another tank but there was nothing there ? 

qpranger #2 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:26 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View Postaps1, on 27 April 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

hey ... I am in an Ebr...

I stopped reading there.

LethalWalou #3 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35444 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postaps1, on 27 April 2020 - 06:13 PM, said:

hey

just had a game in frontline playing clock work(think that’s the name of the map. Anyway I was major rank about half way through the game I get into cap zone b and I sit in the base with about 4 attackers in it I am in an Ebr and sit there (the second time after I left to repair) and keep getting messages saying cap points reduced, I think it goes up to about 260 points but my rank meter doesn’t move up ? Now given it always does move up when your in the base with attacking tanks has anyone else come across this? I would have expected to get general with amount of time I was in there but it didn’t move.

i had to desert not so long after that as my clan was short of players for the world map(don’t ask it was a mix up in time) 

not that upset about it as I can make it up tomr just wanted to know if this was a know biug or is it part of the game ? 

also the game before I was whizzing around objective 5 in the other map and my Ebr kept stopping as if it was ramming into another tank but there was nothing there ? 

There seems to be a hard cap on defense points increasing rank at one sitting. I noticed this in the first episode already, could have been at place last year too but never got the chance to get up so high on defense points. Anyways, it's a good thing because the B cap on Kraftwerk is just stupidly done. And the thing is that only the first one entering the cap to block it gets rewarded, no one else.

WindSplitter1 #4 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:48 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21384 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View Postaps1, on 27 April 2020 - 06:13 PM, said:

hey

just had a game in frontline playing clock work(think that’s the name of the map. Anyway I was major rank about half way through the game I get into cap zone b and I sit in the base with about 4 attackers in it I am in an Ebr and sit there (the second time after I left to repair) and keep getting messages saying cap points reduced, I think it goes up to about 260 points but my rank meter doesn’t move up ? Now given it always does move up when your in the base with attacking tanks has anyone else come across this?

No, you're not getting a Gennie there... :D

The cap is set at 160pts. Everything beyond that limit does account as a cap point/reset but no longer towards ranks. Even when you switch area and attack/block another point, it won't have any effect.

That is a common tactic on B. See LethalWalou's remark.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 27 April 2020 - 07:49 PM.

the_nebuchadnezzar #5 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57364 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
With no relation to this thread, I get to lvl 10 today playing EBR, Progetto and the double barrel soviet heavy. Tomorrow I intend to get to lvl 15 and then I will forget about this mode for another month.

aps1 #6 Posted 27 April 2020 - 07:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30294 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

View PostWindSplitter1, on 27 April 2020 - 07:48 PM, said:

No, you're not getting a Gennie there... :D

The cap is set at 160pts. Everything beyond that limit does account as a cap point/reset but no longer towards ranks. Even when you switch area and attack/block another point, it won't have any effect.

That is a common tactic on B. See LethalWalou's remark.

Ahhh right is it 160 for the full game  or each cap? 

LethalWalou #7 Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 35444 battles
  • [OISPA] OISPA

View Postaps1, on 27 April 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

Seems to be on place for the whole game, and for both capturing and defending a cap. I don't actually know where the 160p limit was gotten from. In regulations they do actually say only that there is a limit.

WindSplitter1 #8 Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:00 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21384 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View Postaps1, on 27 April 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

Full game.

Get 160 in one point others will not raise your ranks.

Well, Lethal sure is a good ninja :)

I don't know why it is 160 but it's fairly easy to notice. Accompany the bar raising with the amount of cap points you have. It's easier when there are multiple foes trying to cap and you're blocking them (on B point) since it keeps appearing. Easier to take note of.

After 160pts (Sargeant + half), doesn't raise.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 27 April 2020 - 08:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users