Ping ms 999 - Middle East

PingMs Middle East

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you have a high ping issue? (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you have a ping problem?

1. Yes (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No (5 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Hide poll

BLADE_XX #1 Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7869 battles
  • [WGZ] WGZ

When you try to snipe with your fully upgraded tank and the ping goes to 999 then seconds later you are dead! I simply can't get my marks or win rate high enough due to delay. 

This is a Middle East wide issue, I have verified this problem with the following countries: Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon. 

I think Wargaming needs to do something about this, may be add another server closer to the Middle Eastern countries? Lots of technologically developed countries in the Middle East can offer server solutions, Jordan will be ideal as it is located close enough to assist all of the Middle East and North Africa too. 

Anyway, help. 

PS: I checked the EU and RU servers, same issue. Asia was a disaster. 

Tilly042 #2 Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38260 battles

I was in Cyprus for a few years before coming back to the UK last year.  In Cyprus being 70km from Lebanon as the crow flies, I was still on the EU server but ping was usually way over 100 and occasionally so high as to be unplayable but not that often.  I know its something to do with distances from the server and I have no idea which one would be nearer the ME.  I do believe though that its a regional thing and lets face it, connectivity in the region, even in Cyprus isn't the best.

I think it might be a helpdesk thing to see if they can advise mate.

Marlekin #3 Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:59 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 33934 battles
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR

Dear Blade,
I have written a strongly worded letter to Jordan, demanding them to relieve ping issues for middle eastern players.

Also, pudding!

Sincerely,

The Gingerbread Man

Seriously tho,
You can contact WG helpdesk for advice but I doubt there is anything they can do except for general advice to optimise your connectivity. 

hasnainrakha57 #4 Posted 28 April 2020 - 01:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22882 battles

View PostBLADE_XX, on 28 April 2020 - 11:48 AM, said:

When you try to snipe with your fully upgraded tank and the ping goes to 999 then seconds later you are dead! I simply can't get my marks or win rate high enough due to delay. 

This is a Middle East wide issue, I have verified this problem with the following countries: Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon. 

I think Wargaming needs to do something about this, may be add another server closer to the Middle Eastern countries? Lots of technologically developed countries in the Middle East can offer server solutions, Jordan will be ideal as it is located close enough to assist all of the Middle East and North Africa too. 

Anyway, help. 

PS: I checked the EU and RU servers, same issue. Asia was a disaster. 

Which country do you live in? I used To live in saudiarab(middle East) having ping of 60-80 Ms now I live in Pakistan(Asia) with ping of 200-240 Ms that's a huge advancement for me XD. It all depends on your country's ISP wg can do nothing for you.

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 28 April 2020 - 01:39 PM.

BLADE_XX #5 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7869 battles
  • [WGZ] WGZ

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 28 April 2020 - 01:38 PM, said:

Which country do you live in? I used To live in saudiarab(middle East) having ping of 60-80 Ms now I live in Pakistan(Asia) with ping of 200-240 Ms that's a huge advancement for me XD. It all depends on your country's ISP wg can do nothing for you.

I'm in Iraq, Ping for most games is under 50 ms, but WG seems to be crazy high. Our internet is fiber optic connected to Germany through Turkey directly. 

splash_time #6 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16487 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostBLADE_XX, on 28 April 2020 - 04:18 PM, said:

I'm in Iraq, Ping for most games is under 50 ms, but WG seems to be crazy high. Our internet is fiber optic connected to Germany through Turkey directly. 

Middle east(Iran) as well. 110-130 ms. It might be your internet provider.

hasnainrakha57 #7 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22882 battles

View PostBLADE_XX, on 28 April 2020 - 01:18 PM, said:

Isp problem have u tried using 4g internet of your phone try that if signal of 4g are good in your area if your 4g gives you good ping then definitely it's your isp problem try shutting your modem for 5 mins and then start it.

Also tagged with PingMs, Middle East

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users