Jump to content


EBR Spam in frontline is game breaking


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

LZ_Mordan #1 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20811 battles
  • 592
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

this is not a tank game anymore.

 

at least they can nerf EBR 105.

 

but it seems EBR 75 will NEVER be nerfed.. is that true? the EBR 75 will ALWAYS bounce shells on its wheels??????



Corrupted_Pling #2 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 55796 battles
  • 1,138
  • [TFUK] TFUK
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

no cause its all about the money

 

 



GustyOWindflap #3 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:09 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1943 battles
  • 144
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017
Money > gameplay

qpranger #4 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 6,404
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
They wheelies should not magically bounce shells like they do, it is a mockery of common sense.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:32 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Again, I see more 432's tanking the HT lane, then EBR's flanking it. 

Marlekin #6 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:39 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 33958 battles
  • 4,204
  • [BEUKR] BEUKR
  • Member since:
    11-10-2010

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 28 April 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

but it seems EBR 75 will NEVER be nerfed.. is that true? 


WG doesnt like to change/nerf premium tanks because it creates problems. They are bought goods and any significant changes/nerf can lead to players asking for somekind of a refund. For example, when the Super Pershing was changed, players who owned a Super Pershing were able to get its full gold value refunded. Link 



wsatnutter #7 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27401 battles
  • 10,246
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
all in good time

Balc0ra #8 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostMarlekin, on 28 April 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:


WG doesnt like to change/nerf premium tanks because it creates problems. They are bought goods and any significant changes/nerf can lead to players asking for somekind of a refund. For example, when the Super Pershing was changed, players who owned a Super Pershing were able to get its full gold value refunded. Link 

 

No, but it's still subject to changes to the mechanic changes that affect all tanks vs their stats. I'm suspecting the wheel speed penalty when damaged falls under that. As they are planning to increase the speed penalty for 1 and 2 damaged wheels.

 

Then again, wheels don't bounce anything for them to nerf anything to it that way. As wheels don't have a hitbox as such to bounce AP shells. The issue there is that most wheels have more air behind them then armor. If they fix that, or lower the ground clearance to get less of it. You could argue that would be a nerf.



Cobra6 #9 Posted 28 April 2020 - 02:49 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • 18,477
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostGustyOWindflap, on 28 April 2020 - 01:09 PM, said:

Money > gameplay


This basically, at the end of the day.

 

Cobra 6



MeetriX #10 Posted 28 April 2020 - 03:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 26746 battles
  • 4,742
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012
Obviously not enough because they are in randoms too.

GustyOWindflap #11 Posted 28 April 2020 - 03:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1943 battles
  • 144
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

View PostBalc0ra, on 28 April 2020 - 02:47 PM, said:

 

No, but it's still subject to changes to the mechanic changes that affect all tanks vs their stats. I'm suspecting the wheel speed penalty when damaged falls under that. As they are planning to increase the speed penalty for 1 and 2 damaged wheels.

 

Then again, wheels don't bounce anything for them to nerf anything to it that way. As wheels don't have a hitbox as such to bounce AP shells. The issue there is that most wheels have more air behind them then armor. If they fix that, or lower the ground clearance to get less of it. You could argue that would be a nerf.

 

Like the view range nerf to ALL low tier TDs (except premium, hello FCMPak40) and the removal of ALL HEAT/AP/APCR shells from arty (except premiums, hello LeFH) ? Yeah sure.



JCD3nton #12 Posted 28 April 2020 - 04:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31410 battles
  • 365
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013
They don't care. We tried it before.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users