Jump to content


anniversary coins


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PrimusInterPares #1 Posted 28 April 2020 - 10:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 50283 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    12-01-2011

The anniversary special is coming to a close so should i save some anniversary coins or spend them all right now? are the items in the store be the same in may or are they gonna change them?

 

thx

P.



splash_time #2 Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:05 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16487 battles
  • 2,045
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018

Keep the coins for later. Patience is always good.

Also probably they'll be changed. 


Edited by splash_time, 28 April 2020 - 11:06 PM.


Balc0ra #3 Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:06 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77203 battles
  • 23,262
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
They are gonna change some of them. Tho what stays I don't know tbh. Tho the top more pricey items we know for sure will not stay around

Rainbowkiss83 #4 Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27171 battles
  • 394
  • [_HATE] _HATE
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
I would buy the KV5 style if WG allowed to add decals and icons and inscriptions but since styles does not allow any modification...well...cya red fortress :(
I'm not goin to remove my smiley teeth from the front of my kv5

PrimusInterPares #5 Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:18 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 50283 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    12-01-2011

Save it is then :)

thanks guys!

 

P.



Crasharr #6 Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:39 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17820 battles
  • 175
  • [DGAH] DGAH
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013
Buy the camo for them, free camo for all tanks at 150 coins a pop..

TheJungleBeast #7 Posted 29 April 2020 - 10:47 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13561 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017
I stupidly didnt read the styles properly and got my self a skin for a tank I have no intention of ever owning.

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 33462 battles
  • 6,828
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016
So today's new set of anniversary missions is just one mission to deal dmg to X amount of tanks for just 10 coins along with the usual daily "deal 650 dmg" mission? You're taking the P right? 

Rainbowkiss83 #9 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27171 battles
  • 394
  • [_HATE] _HATE
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostCrasharr, on 29 April 2020 - 07:39 AM, said:

Buy the camo for them, free camo for all tanks at 150 coins a pop..


Those are styles...and they're not so "tasty", xcept for KV5 let's say
That means u cannot add decals and similar things
But yes if u're only focused on the camo it might be worth get at least the universal one



undutchable80 #10 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:42 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14833 battles
  • 4,944
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostTungstenHitman, on 29 April 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

So today's new set of anniversary missions is just one mission to deal dmg to X amount of tanks for just 10 coins along with the usual daily "deal 650 dmg" mission? You're taking the P right? 


Its the Breathe phase. Consider it a downtime phase from the active phase. Act 2 Active Phase starts in 2,5 weeks. Until then, 1 simple daily mission for some coins is ok with all the other special events happening. 



Superbeast #11 Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:17 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24272 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-08-2011

Am i the only one that thinks that the whole of this is a joke.

After 10 years of cashing out WG believes that the best reward for their supporters -us- is a tank style that 's worth fighting over a 4 month period for someone to acquire ?

It's not like they giving out a Tier 10 premium tank to each and everyone for free, it's a freaking tank skin.

I believe they found a new way for us to grind for extended period of time (with all the economic benefits WG can claim over that) over a gift that they supposed to just hand it out to all the player base.

This is hilarious and scary at the same time, because people don't see it.

 

 



arthurwellsley #12 Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:20 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 55914 battles
  • 4,338
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostSuperbeast, on 30 April 2020 - 10:17 AM, said:

Am i the only one that thinks that the whole of this is a joke.

After 10 years of cashing out WG believes that the best reward for their supporters -us- is a tank style that 's worth fighting over a 4 month period for someone to acquire ?

It's not like they giving out a Tier 10 premium tank to each and everyone for free, it's a freaking tank skin.

I believe they found a new way for us to grind for extended period of time (with all the economic benefits WG can claim over that) over a gift that they supposed to just hand it out to all the player base.

This is hilarious and scary at the same time, because people don't see it.

 

If you had bothered to read some of the other threads the rewards are gradually increasing over a lengthy period and will culminate in an ultimate reward (as yet unannounced, so not the T30 skin) in August 2020. So reserve judgement until then.



Superbeast #13 Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24272 battles
  • 30
  • Member since:
    10-08-2011

View Postarthurwellsley, on 30 April 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

 

If you had bothered to read some of the other threads the rewards are gradually increasing over a lengthy period and will culminate in an ultimate reward (as yet unannounced, so not the T30 skin) in August 2020. So reserve judgement until then.


I do read the official 10th anniversary release of WG. Have you ?

Because it's there in black and white that the ULTIMATE reward and the way to obtain it is indeed a T30 unique tank skin.

 

"Having completed all Anniversary Missions of the Active Phase of an Act, you will receive a special Gold Key that brings you closer to the ultimate reward (see below for details).

480h400.png

To grab the 10th Anniversary main reward, you need to earn three Gold Keys, so plan your schedule ahead of time!

Redeem Your Rewards!

After earning three Gold Keys, you can get your hands on the mind-blowing 3D style for the  IX a14_t30_icon.svg T30  , the legendary American Tier IX tank destroyer. World of Tanks veterans may remember that in the very early days of the game, it was a top heavy tank. Over the years, it has changed its vehicle class, but the Т30 still remains a redoubtable adversary on the battlefield. Complete Anniversary Missions, get 3 Gold Keys and outfit this mighty tank destroyer, if you own it, with a truly exclusive custom look! If you don't have the iconic T30 in your Garage yet, this is a great occasion to research it."

 

Nowhere is written that rewards will be gradually increased and even if that is the case, the final and ULTIMATE reward is already stated.

I'm gonna be glad of proven wrong, but that's their statements not mine.



TungstenHitman #14 Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:57 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 33462 battles
  • 6,828
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    08-28-2016

View Postundutchable80, on 30 April 2020 - 09:42 AM, said:


Its the Breathe phase. Consider it a downtime phase from the active phase. Act 2 Active Phase starts in 2,5 weeks. Until then, 1 simple daily mission for some coins is ok with all the other special events happening. 

 

I just played one battle yesterday and couldn't even be arsed with that second mission for a few more coins. Damage 25 vehicles or something like that, nah. I mean don't get me wrong if I was in the mood and want to play tanks then it really doesn't matter if there are zero mission but I'm a bit burned out with WoT so just a battle here or there is fine by me. There would want to be something really nice on the line to get me to grind on against my will lol. 



undutchable80 #15 Posted 30 April 2020 - 02:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14833 battles
  • 4,944
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostTungstenHitman, on 30 April 2020 - 01:57 PM, said:

 

I just played one battle yesterday and couldn't even be arsed with that second mission for a few more coins. Damage 25 vehicles or something like that, nah. I mean don't get me wrong if I was in the mood and want to play tanks then it really doesn't matter if there are zero mission but I'm a bit burned out with WoT so just a battle here or there is fine by me. There would want to be something really nice on the line to get me to grind on against my will lol. 


Second mission is a weekend mission, so you couldnt complete that yesterday even if you played all day ;)

 

But I hear ya on the (too) many events, specials etc happening simultaneously. And apparantly there is a big prize at the end of the line (in August), so do that battle here and there!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users