Missing vehicles from Vehicle Rating

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

war4peace #1 Posted 29 April 2020 - 03:45 AM

Brigadier

• Translator
  • 32721 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

It seems that there are plenty vehicles missing from the Vehicle Ratings section. I know it's beta functionality, but I would like to check whether it's something I am encountering or general for everyone.

So in Garage, I go to the tank I want to see my ratings for, right-click, choose Statistics, and there's a button on the Statistics page called "Go to Rating". For several tanks, when I do so, I am getting a response saying "Attention! Data temporary unavailable". This happens for some tanks but not others. Furthermore, if I go to Service Record, then Hall of Fame, then Ratings by Vehicles in Random Battles, I don't see all vehicles I played with. For example, GSOR, Manticore and Bourrasque are missing from that list. Also, if I go to Player Rating for any tank from the list, I see the list of best players for that tank, and on top right there's a button called "Vehicle Search". It allows me to select tank class, tier and nation. The Manticore is not there, as a matter of fact the list for British light Tanks stops at Tier VI. The Bourrasque isn't there either, but Lorraine 40t is. 

My question is: is this a known issue? Will those missing tanks be added anytime soon? 

hedi2222 #2 Posted 29 April 2020 - 06:02 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 35765 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
they rarely update them, last time it took them 18 months (?) to put the italian and the polish tanks in there. Seems like they thought since no one is asking they shouldn't bother.

war4peace #3 Posted 29 April 2020 - 08:03 AM

Brigadier

• Translator
  • 32721 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I see. That's really weird. I was using that functionality to track my progress.

Geno1isme #4 Posted 29 April 2020 - 10:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 49732 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

That whole HoF stuff was likely implemented by a single guy in his free time, so nobody cares about it (would be a waste of time anyway as it is a complete mess). It has been in "Beta" for like 3 years, and there have basically been no changes in that time (other than some minor filter adjustments). Which tells me that nobody is responsible for it.

I've already mentioned the lack of more recent vehicles there to some WG staff several weeks ago, and as you can see nothing has happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users