Jump to content


Ability to exchange Universal fragments for National fragments


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TIGERACE007 #1 Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:49 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16409 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
I understand others have made similar request in the past but can be please see a feature implemented to exchange Universal fragments for National fragments (lets say a 25 to 1 exchange rate or whatever), I have 277 universal fragments but cant do anything with them. Also these random tank fragments we get as rewards, surely if would be a good idea to also allow us to at least select the nation we would like to use them towards. There are some nations im simply not interested in. And I doubt I talk for myself in this case. For example I have little use for a random conqueror gc fragment as i have no intention of ever getting it nor am I interested in playing it. 

tank276 #2 Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:55 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 56279 battles
  • 963
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

I have the opposite problem, too many national for lines I have finished and too few universals.

 



Balc0ra #3 Posted 29 April 2020 - 05:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77203 battles
  • 23,262
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

 

View PostTIGERACE007, on 29 April 2020 - 04:49 PM, said:

I understand others have made similar request in the past but can be please see a feature implemented to exchange Universal fragments for National fragments

 

And as has been mentioned in a few of the recent Q&A's. It's coming. They even are considering to let you pick what you want via the daily missions, or at least see what you get. Just not high on the priority list atm for that team atm.

 



TIGERACE007 #4 Posted 29 April 2020 - 05:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16409 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 April 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:

 

 

And as has been mentioned in a few of the recent Q&A's. It's coming. They even are considering to let you pick what you want via the daily missions, or at least see what you get. Just not high on the priority list atm for that team atm.

 

Ah ok! now this I didn´t know. Thank you



hedi2222 #5 Posted 29 April 2020 - 05:27 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 35765 battles
  • 7,878
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013
i got bashed hard when i mentioned this in a topic few months ago :bajan:
"ugh what do you know maybe they'll add a new line"
"ouh waw stop being greedy"

Balc0ra #6 Posted 29 April 2020 - 05:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77203 battles
  • 23,262
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posthedi2222, on 29 April 2020 - 05:27 PM, said:

i got bashed hard when i mentioned this in a topic few months ago :bajan:
"ugh what do you know maybe they'll add a new line"
"ouh waw stop being greedy"

 

Well, can't say trading more for less is... greedy. But the first point is kinda a two-way street. As in if you know the lines are coming that is. As besides Jap TDs and British wheels. Not much else is know. And as such any nation might or might not get more.

 

Then again, it's not like they have been discreet with handing them out of late. I got 60+ for all nations as is due to Xmas and even the current battle pass etc.



hedi2222 #7 Posted 29 April 2020 - 05:44 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 35765 battles
  • 7,878
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    08-12-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 29 April 2020 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

Well, can't say trading more for less is... greedy. But the first point is kinda a two-way street. As in if you know the lines are coming that is. As besides Jap TDs and British wheels. Not much else is know. And as such any nation might or might not get more.

 

Then again, it's not like they have been discreet with handing them out of late. I got 60+ for all nations as is due to Xmas and even the current battle pass etc.

At one point you could find yourself missing some universal fragements in a way that you can afford to lose some polish,italian or japenese ones. But then again if you "trade" them all in you should assume your own responsibility. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users