Jump to content


How we deal with artillery in 'Blighty

artillery

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

speciesUnknown #1 Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:26 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6803 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    04-24-2019

I drew great satisfaction from this massacre.

 

http://wotreplays.eu...nknown-cromwell



mjs_89 #2 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:26 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10786 battles
  • 1,229
  • [95137] 95137
  • Member since:
    08-16-2017

Good for you...

:facepalm:



PhooBar #3 Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:47 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22108 battles
  • 2,653
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Shhh... Hear that noise?

It's bunny footsteps, and they're coming this way.



chessstud #4 Posted 07 May 2020 - 04:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19365 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011

I normally don't deal with arty because they are on the other side of the map clicking on me with their 44% win rate and with 0 skill/knowledge of the game required. It's simply disgusting and I can't believe after ten years it still exists. 

 

I recently saw someone with 10k games in a LefH. That was triple [edited] as not only were the playing arty, they did it in a broken tank that is stupidly OP and seal clubbed 10k games in it.


Edited by unhappy__bunny, 07 May 2020 - 08:29 AM.
inappropriate word


malachi6 #5 Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:19 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 51526 battles
  • 4,593
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View Postchessstud, on 07 May 2020 - 04:21 AM, said:

I normally don't deal with arty because they are on the other side of the map clicking on me with their 44% win rate and with 0 skill/knowledge of the game required. It's simply disgusting and I can't believe after ten years it still exists. 

 

I recently saw someone with 10k games in a LefH. That was triple cancer as not only were the playing arty, they did it in a broken tank that is stupidly OP and seal clubbed 10k games in it.

 

Zero-knowledge while playing an OP tank and seal clubbing? I think you mean that some people do not play the way you want them to.  And are confusing frustration and biased opinion, with fact.

 

Yout own 5.7% battles in arty have nothing to do with knowledge or ability and do not ruin the game for others?

 

My point in mentioning your play is to illustrate that most people play arty and that categorizing them as cancerous and having no ability is a description that would have to apply to you.  I am not a fan of people drawing the line between good and bad behaviour just below themselves.


Edited by malachi6, 07 May 2020 - 05:23 AM.


Only_Slightly_Bent #6 Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28937 battles
  • 1,182
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View Postmalachi6, on 07 May 2020 - 04:19 AM, said:

 

Zero-knowledge while playing an OP tank and seal clubbing? I think you mean that some people do not play the way you want them to.  And are confusing frustration and biased opinion, with fact.

 

Yout own 5.7% battles in arty have nothing to do with knowledge or ability and do not ruin the game for others?

 

My point in mentioning your play is to illustrate that most people play arty and that categorizing them as cancerous and having no ability is a description that would have to apply to you.  I am not a fan of people drawing the line between good and bad behaviour just below themselves.

Yeah... But... He only plays arty for missions, so that's different...



jabster #7 Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:56 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12845 battles
  • 27,670
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostOnly_Slightly_Bent, on 07 May 2020 - 06:48 AM, said:

Yeah... But... He only plays arty for missions, so that's different...


You have to wonder what people played arty for before missions.



unhappy__bunny #8 Posted 07 May 2020 - 08:27 AM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21159 battles
  • 4,453
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

Topic closed. It veered away from appreciation of that replay towards a general arty hate direction.

Non-constructive.

 

And a reminder to certain members,,,,,

 

Find a more appropriate word to describe how you think arty affects the game. There must be dozens of, if not more, words in our glorious language, more suitable than using extremely nasty and serious diseases. 







Also tagged with artillery

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users