Jump to content


Special Missions for Important People


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 33,838
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
A big thank you to all the essential workers for the amazing job that they are doing!

The full text of the news item

Cobra6 #2 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:11 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • 18,459
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Nice, I recently bought the Standard B so I need to retrain crew, good timing!

 

Can I ask for one thing though, when you give out codes or premium days, let those commence the moment you actually log into the game and not the point where you redeem the code itself. Thing is, if you put a time limit on redemption the player might not actually be in a position to log in during that redemption window and using the code afterwards is impossible.

Just a handy tip for being customer friendly, free of charge!

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 30 April 2020 - 09:13 AM.


shikaka9 #3 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:12 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 78306 battles
  • 2,388
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
same meaning if you swap words 'Special' and 'Important' :trollface:

Edited by shikaka9, 30 April 2020 - 09:12 AM.


StinkyCamper #4 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29096 battles
  • 614
  • [SCBL] SCBL
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013
Those who bought Jagdtiger 88 really need this.

splash_time #5 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:35 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 16487 battles
  • 2,045
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-20-2018
Nice. :)

undutchable80 #6 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:48 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 4,915
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Nice! Got plenty of crews that need retraining for new tanks. :great:

Gremlin182 #7 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:50 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 63274 battles
  • 10,389
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Excellent timing quite a few crews I need to retrain.

 

I know one Important person I am thinking of right now

Captain now Colonel Thomas Moore Given he was in the Royal Armoured Corp during WW2 and later became an armoured warfare instructor at Bovington it seems fitting to mention him here.

Happy 100th Birthday and congrats on the promotion.

 

Now I have to buy back the Lee tank and see if I can name the commander Thomas Moore

 



SlyMeerkat #8 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:53 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20254 battles
  • 3,753
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Special Missions for Special People more like with the way the games have been going lately :D

hotCROssbun #9 Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:56 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10658 battles
  • 47
  • [K4E] K4E
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostStinkyCamper, on 30 April 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

Those who bought Jagdtiger 88 really need this.

those who bought JT88 after all the forum telling them how crap it is deserve to suffer. fool and his money...



MickShagger #10 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19330 battles
  • 397
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012
They always come with these crew discounts just when I changed mine...

mateyflip #11 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:18 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 40957 battles
  • 671
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

A nice acknowledgement from WG to those people.

 

Plus 1 wg.

 

What what



undutchable80 #12 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:18 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 4,915
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostMickShagger, on 30 April 2020 - 10:04 AM, said:

They always come with these crew discounts just when I changed mine...


If you have enough tanks to grind, then just wait. 

 

On the other hand, the hint is Always there in the monthly rundown:

 

1–5 May: Let’s start the last full month of spring with a boost for the hard-working men and women inside your beloved machines. "Crew is Crucial" will have you collect extra Crew XP and grant you nice discounts for your crew

 https://worldoftanks...020-sneak-peek/

 



Cataphractarii #13 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:21 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37908 battles
  • 311
  • [ARG] ARG
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PosthotCROssbun, on 30 April 2020 - 08:56 AM, said:

those who bought JT88 after all the forum telling them how crap it is deserve to suffer. fool and his money...

Hmmm, there is this thing called diplomacy, seems we all need to exercise some diplomacy these days, just to get through.

I might have considered, 'unfortunately, this tank has received negative reviews in the forum, consider reading forum comments before making your next purchase, but good luck & have fun'.

There you go, quite easy really.

 

On a separate note, could WG let us know if the crew training, etc, is for gold only, in their announcements, it's nice to be able to plan. :sceptic:

 


Edited by Cataphractarii, 30 April 2020 - 10:25 AM.


Ser__Jaime_Lannister #14 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:28 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 9378 battles
  • 2,137
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    01-10-2012
How about letting us know about the Road to Klaus event :D Why you publish something 10 days in front, i need to make some plans damn it! :D 

Dwigt #15 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 1348 battles
  • 335
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostCobra6, on 30 April 2020 - 08:11 AM, said:

Nice, I recently bought the Standard B so I need to retrain crew, good timing!

 

Can I ask for one thing though, when you give out codes or premium days, let those commence the moment you actually log into the game and not the point where you redeem the code itself. Thing is, if you put a time limit on redemption the player might not actually be in a position to log in during that redemption window and using the code afterwards is impossible.

Just a handy tip for being customer friendly, free of charge!

 

Cobra 6

That will be cool too. But I guess it would better to leave that option for the players to choose when they want to redeem the code instead of logging in for a battle or two and wasting the entire day. 

 

View Postshikaka9, on 30 April 2020 - 08:12 AM, said:

same meaning if you swap words 'Special' and 'Important' :trollface:

You're so very special



Cobra6 #16 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:34 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • 18,459
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostDwigt, on 30 April 2020 - 09:31 AM, said:

That will be cool too. But I guess it would better to leave that option for the players to choose when they want to redeem the code instead of logging in for a battle or two and wasting the entire day. 

 

 

But that was my point, they can't do that because they have to validate the code on or before the 12th of May.....

 

Just let them enter the code and only add the premium day, once they log in. *OR* stop putting arbitrary expiry dates on these codes so players can enter them when they actually need the premium day :)

 

Cobra 6



Dwigt #17 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 1348 battles
  • 335
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-29-2018

View PostMickShagger, on 30 April 2020 - 09:04 AM, said:

They always come with these crew discounts just when I changed mine...

Is that a good thing? :unsure:  It's too good to miss it!

 

View PostSer__Jaime_Lannister, on 30 April 2020 - 09:28 AM, said:

How about letting us know about the Road to Klaus event :D Why you publish something 10 days in front, i need to make some plans damn it! :D 

 Soon™



KINGxTOG #18 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:48 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 2783 battles
  • 15
  • [-D2S-] -D2S-
  • Member since:
    01-07-2020

 dont even work i love how the prem code 2020MAYCELEBRATION  dont even work :(

oh well

 



Simona2k #19 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:49 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4369 battles
  • 1,241
  • [FOXZA] FOXZA
  • Member since:
    10-01-2017
Nice

undutchable80 #20 Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14802 battles
  • 4,915
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostKINGxTOG, on 30 April 2020 - 10:48 AM, said:

 dont even work i love how the prem code 2020MAYCELEBRATION  dont even work :(

oh well

 

Starts 01 May. And today is 30 April. ;)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users