Allies mission 15

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

aps1 #1 Posted 30 April 2020 - 11:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30155 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

6.5k damage for mission 15 for the chimera, High damage is something I have always struggled with In this game. For one reason or an other. I am going to start this mission tonight 

Tanks I have 

fv4005

E3

SC

centuiron ax 

T92 arty. 
60 tp

tanks I could purchase as they are unlocked 

T57

from the list above which one would you use and is there a better option then the ones I have listed.

all have their pros and cons. Some are fast and enable me to get to other areas quick but are easier destroyed. Others survive longer but are slow. And the FV will just fire into the ground lol. 

I currently have 6 directives with mission 15 to complete on Allies and 4 missions left to complete on the German/jap line(not to worried about this as they seem a lot easier) 

I really want to go into the 279 mission with all 8 directives so I only have to complete one line (with honours)  

Sir__Alonne #2 Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24947 battles
I did that mission in the t57 heavy will full heat iirc,from your list you could try fv4005 and do it in a grand battle match where you have more hp to farm and also more time,normal 15-15 games tend to end fast.

Dex022 #3 Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52876 battles
  • [P-X-A] P-X-A
Did it few days ago in 60tp. Fire some HEAT if u are 50/50 to pen something with AP and it is very doable.

dan_dix #4 Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21419 battles

Yeah, grand battles are the way to go. Just higher HP pool to eat through

I don't have any of these tanks but when I'll get to it I would try it with the E4. Either the 60TP or E3 could do it. Also for the T57 it's basically 4 full clips with RGN on your side so quite doable - since it's more mobile it could work for GBs better in the late stages of the game to pick up exposed targets as long as you hold on to your HP in the early part

Arta is also an option in Grand battles, it's just about being lucky...

_GrooziN_ #5 Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3450 battles
E3, 60TP and FV should be the tanks that can work.

norbar #6 Posted 30 April 2020 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4899 battles

View Postdan_dix, on 30 April 2020 - 12:46 PM, said:

Yeah, grand battles are the way to go. Just higher HP pool to eat through

I don't have any of these tanks but when I'll get to it I would try it with the E4. Either the 60TP or E3 could do it. Also for the T57 it's basically 4 full clips with RGN on your side so quite doable - since it's more mobile it could work for GBs better in the late stages of the game to pick up exposed targets as long as you hold on to your HP in the early part

Arta is also an option in Grand battles, it's just about being lucky...

Just not with FV4005 since the maps on there don't work with it unless the enemies feed you. 

WhoCares01 #7 Posted 30 April 2020 - 04:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29602 battles

You can check this post (with replay) by me on my experience and finally completing that mission about a week ago in SConq.

More than 1000 battles spread over SConq, CentAX, Cent7/1 (the only tank allowed for this mission, in which I scored so much damage before), M48 Patton, T100E3, and T95. Got a few times close or even above 6k in SConq and I think CentAX. But then again, I barely ever shoot gold, also not in the battle where I completed the mission.

I would be more in favour of the more mobile tanks, as these have a higher chance to get a share from the late battle clean-up; the slow tanks will often just trott behind and barely get another shot once their flank is won.

As someone mentioned, Grand Battles can be an option - I tried it a few times as well, but ended in it with the T110E3 - see previous paragraph... So i disabled it again.

From the tanks you listed, while I don't have it, as others suggested the T57 might be the best option - you have the clip to do a lot of damage early and fast. The problem with the high alpha guns like the FV is that once a target gets spotted and you drive into position to engage it, said target already gets farmed by the more accurate fast firing tanks around you - sooooo many auto-(re-)loaders out there nowadays... But then again, I have most of my >6k battles in the JpE100 (not available for this mission, I know). Yeah, you only need a few shots with these, as opposed to the 25 shots fired, 24 hits, 19 pens that I scored with SConq for the 7.340 damage I ended with - that's a damn lot of shooting, hitting and penning needed with such lower alpha guns...

Edited by WhoCares01, 30 April 2020 - 04:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users