• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Enderman21 #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28827 battles
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-

POPULAR

The paypigs are to blame, who continue to throw their cash at WG for every overpowered tank they come out with. I saw tier 8 EBRs and IS-3As being sold this week. ABSOLUTELY disgusting. There is NO way that ANY regular heavy tank from the tech tree can compete with an IS-3A, and I don't care what any orange genius says. There is NO way that ANY regular light tank from the tech tree can compete with the absolutely broken tier 8 EBR, unless it's the other genius invention by Dimitry LT-432. 

But remember, we should rebalance HE, it is the real issue!

Instead of those paypigs standing up and against what the greedy "developers" at minsk are doing to scratch the ego of the russians, and the fact that they simply do not care what anyone outside of the russian server thinks, those aforementioned money paying players continue and continue to let WG introduce broken tanks and f*** up this game. 

There is no balance left in this game. I stopped playing Randoms because it is a terrific experience. But why would WG stop introducing OP vehicles if the paypigs continue to embrace them and spend ridiculous amounts of money for bundles and gamble boxes on christmas?

Just whining on the forums is not enough, boycott the payments until these kind russians start making changes different to the "urgent" HE rebalance bs. Yes WG has to make money in some way, but the greediness has come to an unbelievably high point and this group of people that I've mentioned let them become that greedy.

DaniulSims #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

Honestly?

Murazor. For as much as your tinfoil-y brain might want to believe otherwise.

Edited by DaniulSims, 01 May 2020 - 08:27 AM.

OllieCromwell #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48912 battles
  • [GENB] GENB
A tank is only as good as it's driver... At Best a tank will  amplify the (lack of) skills of forementioned driver.

fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:40 AM

Major

• Player
  • 63442 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

POPULAR

View PostOllieCromwell, on 01 May 2020 - 08:34 AM, said:

A tank is only as good as it's driver... At Best a tank will  amplify the (lack of) skills of forementioned driver.

Good argument to have the Chieftain and Object 279 in the game.

Gkirmathal #5 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:58 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8692 battles
  • [2VTD] 2VTD

View PostDaniulSims, on 01 May 2020 - 07:27 AM, said:

Honestly?

Murazor. For as much as your tinfoil-y brain might want to believe otherwise.

Murazor was a scapegoat nothing more...if you've payed any attention to this games development in the years followed.

The changes in meta and game vision of balance, allegedly introduced by him, are still to an extent dominant in the current decision making. Otherwise we would have seen a significant reverting of the changed that were allegedly made under his responsibility. Which we haven't.

What the OP says may be extreme and harsh. But the whales, or high rollers, who spend a lot of their money at every occasion they can when new content is released is what drives the decision making for a big extend. New content that is being bought amass, generates more revenue then balancing the existing free to play content or making auxiliary content like maps.

So it is nothing more then natural for who is in charge for product development and product managing to cater the most for that part of consumer demographic.

Edited by Gkirmathal, 01 May 2020 - 08:59 AM.

Head_has_Exploded #6 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 664 battles
War gaming of course, down to 152 credits, game is designed to make you spend money, have to uninstall the game as quite frankly not worth it to play warships signals and camo's to help get credits, tanks absolutely nothing, thieving c*&^%s

Frostilicus #7 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:04 AM

Colonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 23911 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

View PostHead_has_Exploded, on 01 May 2020 - 08:02 AM, said:

War gaming of course, down to 152 credits, game is designed to make you spend money, have to uninstall the game as quite frankly not worth it to play warships signals and camo's to help get credits, tanks absolutely nothing, thieving c*&^%s

If you can't run a low tier tank at a profit then it's probably best that you move on....

DaniulSims #8 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostGkirmathal, on 01 May 2020 - 09:58 AM, said:

Murazor was a scapegoat nothing more...if you've payed any attention to this games development in the years followed.

The changes in meta and game vision of balance, allegedly introduced by him, are still to an extent dominant in the current decision making. Otherwise we would have seen a significant reverting of the changed that were allegedly made under his responsibility. Which we haven't.

What the OP says may be extreme and harsh. But the whales, or high rollers, who spend a lot of their money at every occasion they can when new content is released is what drives the decision making for a big extend. New content that is being bought amass, generates more revenue then balancing the existing free to play content or making auxiliary content like maps.

So it is nothing more then natural for who is in charge for product development and product managing to cater the most for that part of consumer demographic.

If the whales make such a huge impact, why is the general game balance and meta still based around armor while stuff like the Progetto 46, EBR FL and Skorpion remain high selling points?

Edited by DaniulSims, 01 May 2020 - 09:08 AM.

Cobra6 #9 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:06 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostOllieCromwell, on 01 May 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

Eeeeeeh no......

Overperforming/-powered/broken vehicles perform better in the hands of players all across the spectrum. Tomato's perform better in them and so do unicums.

I've stopped buying stuff in this game for a while now, have had multiple 20%/30% discount coupons valid on everything go to waste. It's funny how I started receiving those after not spending money for quite a while where before I got those useless coupons only valid on standard stuff.

Rather tacky and devious tactics at play there again showing WG's true colours :)

Cobra 6

Edited by Cobra6, 01 May 2020 - 09:08 AM.

TIGERACE007 #10 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16409 battles
If they stop with the soviet favoritism and buff the Germans lines I dont care what they do. 

TankkiPoju #11 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:13 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25871 battles

View PostCobra6, on 01 May 2020 - 09:06 AM, said:

Overperforming/-powered/broken vehicles perform better in the hands of players all across the spectrum. Tomato's perform better in them and so do unicums.

I agree! I have been playing Maus and have 70% winrate in it. Close to 3k DPG.

But srsly, there are stupidly too strong tanks in the game like 279e, but it really is also skewed by the fact bad players play certain tanks. You don't see unicums playing Tiger 2.

Tanks like E100 and Maus are decent and actually balanced, people just really suck in them because they don't know how to use armor and the hit point pool.

Edited by TankkiPoju, 01 May 2020 - 09:14 AM.

smokeytheband1t #12 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11027 battles

The way i see it...

Not enough balances changes, while steadily increasing the number of tanks & mechanics 

And now the task of rebalancing the game in it's current state is a monumental one (if not downright impossible) ..

DaniulSims #13 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K

View PostTIGERACE007, on 01 May 2020 - 10:12 AM, said:

If they stop with the soviet favoritism and buff the Germans lines I dont care what they do. 

*conveniently ignoring the Maus, VK 100, Leo PTA, Leo 1, VK 72, E75, Skorpion and Pz IV are all vehicles that are doing really good for themselves*

Seriously tho - complaining about Soviet Bias in 2020 when only the Obj 430 and 430U and maybe the 277 are deserving of a nerf is pretty brainlet 

Gruff_ #14 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 25414 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostEnderman21, on 01 May 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

paypigs are to blame,

It's part of the problem but the main is within WG

Mosk0n #15 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1809 battles
Its simple: the players. If more and more would stop playing and more important paying, they would be forced to do something.

Hellraiser0201 #16 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:13 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24484 battles

Well said.

Broken tanks, arty and +2-2MM are what made me stop playing randoms. Although most maps are terrible and unbalanced but i don't care so much about what map i'm playing on as long as its same tier MM and there is 0 or 1 arty per side.

1. Broken tanks (EBR's, premiums, CW rewards etc.). Keep matching broken armor objects 279e vs t8 wargaming. Perfect.

2. Too much arty (2-3 per team each game) dealing too much damage + long stuns. Not to mention their snap shot abilities where they hit you every time while turning 360 with their 30m splash radius.

3. +2-2MM where you stomp others as top tier and be stomped when bottom tier. Annoying and cancerous game design.

Pathethicc_Noob #17 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39037 battles
What truly fascinates me is that they sold Jagdtiger 88 in that special bundle, promoting how good tank it is, and next day they sell IS-3A :D:D:D:D:D

WindSplitter1 #18 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:32 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21410 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View PostGkirmathal, on 01 May 2020 - 07:58 AM, said:

Murazor changed to game to suit his phylosophy: "Heavy Tanks should not be penetrable from the front". This he stated on one of his [personal] streams. So no, he is much more than a scape goat. He still works for WG as an adviser.

And go figure the reason why WG is still HT-centric. It's still him.

mpf1959 #19 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36558 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View PostEnderman21, on 01 May 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

The paypigs are to blame, who continue to throw their cash at WG for every overpowered tank they come out with. I saw tier 8 EBRs and IS-3As being sold this week. ABSOLUTELY disgusting. There is NO way that ANY regular heavy tank from the tech tree can compete with an IS-3A, and I don't care what any orange genius says. There is NO way that ANY regular light tank from the tech tree can compete with the absolutely broken tier 8 EBR, unless it's the other genius invention by Dimitry LT-432. 

Instead of those paypigs standing up and against what the greedy "developers" at minsk are doing to scratch the ego of the russians, and the fact that they simply do not care what anyone outside of the russian server thinks, those aforementioned money paying players continue and continue to let WG introduce broken tanks and f*** up this game. 

There is no balance left in this game. I stopped playing Randoms because it is a terrific experience. But why would WG stop introducing OP vehicles if the paypigs continue to embrace them and spend ridiculous amounts of money for bundles and gamble boxes on christmas?

Just whining on the forums is not enough, boycott the payments until these kind russians start making changes different to the "urgent" HE rebalance bs. Yes WG has to make money in some way, but the greediness has come to an unbelievably high point and this group of people that I've mentioned let them become that greedy.

You surely realise that your opinion means nothing? Anyway my advice is to calm down, and be carefull not to burst a vein over this! :teethhappy:

sid257 #20 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46722 battles
  • [SYFY] SYFY

View PostEnderman21, on 01 May 2020 - 07:25 AM, said:

*edited*

Edited by Immensive, 01 May 2020 - 06:15 PM.
Edited for being disrespectful

Also tagged with paypigs, greed, money, russian bias

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users