Jump to content


Suggestion - TL-1 LPC - without skin, but cheaper


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FizzlePopBerryTwist #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32440 battles
  • 403
  • [FIM] FIM
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

For as gorgeous the 'PrettyFly' Offspring skin is...

I would like to get the tank a few $ cheaper. The skin itself is sold for around 15$ as far i saw~ so putting this tank for 30$ into the store seems more than fair!

 

It's a nice tank, but I feel i wouldn't use the skin all the time since its a bit cluttered~ and i am not a fan of things that make my tank (visually) 'taller'. It's not like it doesn't look sexy without!

World of Tanks Supertest – TL-1 LPC - Novinky, World of Tanks ...

Even just turning it black or using another 2D camo will do lovely. There is enough character to make it work with almost anything! Man~ now i want to turn it pink <3



F_U_R_Y_666 #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:01 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11108 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    12-28-2014
Yes I might buy it if it was cheaper and without the skin.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,262
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
For all we know, the offspring contract might prevent that. That and as we have seen on other tanks. It's taken a year and at times 3 before a non-skinned version is sold of it. So I would not expect it soon regardless.

FizzlePopBerryTwist #4 Posted 09 May 2020 - 12:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32440 battles
  • 403
  • [FIM] FIM
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

They Literally have LANSEN C on sale RIGHT NOW... with and without skin.

BHHpR1m.png

That's what I'm talking about.

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 May 2020 - 11:03 AM, said:

For all we know, the offspring contract might prevent that. That and as we have seen on other tanks. It's taken a year and at times 3 before a non-skinned version is sold of it. So I would not expect it soon regardless.

There is another offspring one on sale right now: A UNIVERSAL SKIN. 

They can release a 'variant' of the tank too... it wouldn't fall under said contract ;)

T34-85 is not 85M or S or 100. Same applies here!

 

Its just a shame they don't do it.

Perhaps in a few years, but ... cmon. Why make us wait? I already wait for every freaking Season of my Netflix 12~18 months <.< Now i have to wait for them to NOT use a skin they literally can turn 'off' any second? ... great!



Balc0ra #5 Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,262
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 09 May 2020 - 12:51 PM, said:

There is another offspring one on sale right now: A UNIVERSAL SKIN. 

They can release a 'variant' of the tank too... it wouldn't fall under said contract ;)

T34-85 is not 85M or S or 100. Same applies here!

 

But there is no contract on any of those tanks, inc the Lansen C. I doubt they called Odin out for a deal. The 2d skin for any tank could be a part of the deal for all we know. It's why Fury was only sold once, and it went ages before they were allowed to sell it again. Contract reasons. It's one of few tanks WG don't own as such. The Offspring tank could be the same for all we know. And as WG has not spilled the bean on any details. We can only speculate.



1ucky #6 Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 92226 battles
  • 2,023
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostFizzlePopBerryTwist, on 01 May 2020 - 09:52 AM, said:

For as gorgeous the 'PrettyFly' Offspring skin is...

I would like to get the tank a few $ cheaper. The skin itself is sold for around 15$ as far i saw~ so putting this tank for 30$ into the store seems more than fair!

 

It's a nice tank, but I feel i wouldn't use the skin all the time since its a bit cluttered~ and i am not a fan of things that make my tank (visually) 'taller'. It's not like it doesn't look sexy without!

World of Tanks Supertest – TL-1 LPC - Novinky, World of Tanks ...

Even just turning it black or using another 2D camo will do lovely. There is enough character to make it work with almost anything! Man~ now i want to turn it pink <3

You can run it pink all you want bro, but you gotta pay 45 first.

 

(Find or make a #SkinMod.)






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users