Jump to content


Balance is WAY off since update


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Meds and lights (53 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Lights and meds are way too powefull

  1. yes (17 votes [32.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 32.08%

  2. no (36 votes [67.92%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 67.92%

Vote Hide poll

hetismij #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 17568 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011

Since the recent update the game is just no fun to play anymore. Besides from (stealth) nerfing my favorite TD's the lights and  meds are just way, way, way too powerfull.

 

When I play my T25AT pretty much all meds are faster, better armored and have a better gun (thanks for the stealth nerf to aiming WG, why?!?). Ussually the whole team spends the first 3 minutes trying to kill the enemy EBR. You move after the first 30 seconds, you get spotted, you die. There are just too many tanks that are way too unbalanced powerfull/fast (especially EBR, but also Progetto and e25). 

 

For me this game is unplayable now.



Cobra6 #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:37 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16624 battles
  • 18,457
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Nothing was stealth nerfed.

 

And if you get spotted after the first 30 seconds, they perhaps you might look at your positioning and try to not take the shortest route from A to B.

 

I'm sorry but the issue is not the game here and I'm surprised a Beta Tester with 60% winratio average is even making these claims....

 

Cobra 6



hetismij #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 17568 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011

View PostCobra6, on 01 May 2020 - 10:37 AM, said:

Nothing was stealth nerfed.

 

And if you get spotted after the first 30 seconds, they perhaps you might look at your positioning and try to not take the shortest route from A to B.

 

I'm sorry but the issue is not the game here and I'm surprised a Beta Tester with 60% winratio average is even making these claims....

 

Cobra 6

Maybe you should take those claims seriously?

 

In a t29 you can't even get out of base without getting spotted. Then you'll get killed by arties in seconds because you're a mssive slow, soft target.

 

And my hit ratio in T25AT took a nose dive after the last update.



Vtsuk #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:13 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13485 battles
  • 306
  • [MOUFA] MOUFA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2016

Yes i totally agree with you, especially tracked light tanks should get a nerf asap!

 

I mean check those WR curves! They are clearly over-performing! And now they added those British lights!

 

Oh please don't get me started!

 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:21 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36960 battles
  • 6,063
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Posthetismij, on 01 May 2020 - 10:42 AM, said:

Maybe you should take those claims seriously?

 

Why? Nothing of anything you said was even remotely true.

 

There has been no stealth nerfs. All changes to tanks were clearly outlined in the pre-patch announcement. You're imagining things.



Hellraiser0201 #6 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24484 battles
  • 373
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013

Block Quote

Lights and meds are way too powefull

 


Some - yes
All - no

 

Same goes for certain HT's, TD's etc..

 



WindSplitter1 #7 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:27 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 21332 battles
  • 3,906
  • [WINDY] WINDY
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

LTs stopped being anything remotely close to "powerful" a long time ago.

 

Mediums are just that: medium (average).



Miepie #8 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6111 battles
  • 2,139
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-19-2018

View PostVtsuk, on 01 May 2020 - 11:13 AM, said:

Yes i totally agree with you, especially tracked light tanks should get a nerf asap!

 

I mean check those WR curves! They are clearly over-performing! And now they added those British lights!

 

Oh please don't get me started!

 

Are you using sarcasm or not? With your posting history, I find it hard to tell. :unsure:



mpf1959 #9 Posted 01 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36169 battles
  • 2,827
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    10-29-2017

Balance is WAY off since update

 

Get it checked, it may be an inner ear infection, and they can be nasty! 



Balc0ra #10 Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77184 battles
  • 23,216
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posthetismij, on 01 May 2020 - 10:04 AM, said:

When I play my T25AT pretty much all meds are faster, better armored and have a better gun (thanks for the stealth nerf to aiming WG, why?!?). Ussually the whole team spends the first 3 minutes trying to kill the enemy EBR. You move after the first 30 seconds, you get spotted, you die. There are just too many tanks that are way too unbalanced powerfull/fast (especially EBR, but also Progetto and e25).

 

So how many tier 7 meds have a high pen 105? And faster? I mean again, how many non-turredted TD's, even 4 metas ago were faster than your average med? And it's not like your T25AT always was an armored monster, even vs the Comet mantle back in the day.

 

And if the yolo EBR is your biggest "fear". Then why push to the spot that gets you killed in the first 30 sec all the time? If I see they have an EBR in my tier 7 non-turreted TD. I don't move up instantly if I know they tend to yolo the field on that map. Or even take the same routes as normal. And I never go to spots where I can't get safe instantly if their EBR is still in play. Even more so if I don't have a turret. EBR changed the meta sure. But as with every new meta, doing it the old way won't always work.

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 01 May 2020 - 01:05 PM.


Only_Slightly_Bent #11 Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 28932 battles
  • 1,171
  • [O_S_B] O_S_B
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 May 2020 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

So how many tier 7 meds have a high pen 105? And faster? I mean again, how many non-turredted TD's, even 4 metas ago were faster than your average med? And it's not like your T25AT always was an armored monster, even vs the Comet mantle back in the day.

 

And if the yolo EBR is your biggest "fear". Then why push to the spot that gets you killed in the first 30 sec all the time? If I see they have an EBR in my tier 7 non-turreted TD. I don't move up instantly if I know they tend to yolo the field on that map. Or even take the same routes as normal. And I never go to spots where I can't get safe instantly if their EBR is still in play. Even more so if I don't have a turret. EBR changed the meta sure. But as with every new meta, doing it the old way won't always work.

 

 

Wait, you mean that you change how you play depending on what tanks you're facing?

 

HERESY!!!



arthurwellsley #12 Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:12 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 55845 battles
  • 4,333
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

Since the patch that introduced tier X light tanks to the game, most light tanks took such a nerf that they are mainly in desperate need of a buff.

Most medium tanks are pretty well balanced. There are a few that are UP. The there are the two outliers the Object 907 and Object 430U both need to be toned down slightly.

 

e25 is neither a light tank or a medium tank.

 

Progetto is powerful in the hands of a good player but will punish an unskilled player.



Robbie_T #13 Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22465 battles
  • 1,416
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

View Postarthurwellsley, on 01 May 2020 - 01:12 PM, said:

Since the patch that introduced tier X light tanks to the game, most light tanks took such a nerf that they are mainly in desperate need of a buff.

Most medium tanks are pretty well balanced. There are a few that are UP. The there are the two outliers the Object 907 and Object 430U both need to be toned down slightly.

 

e25 is neither a light tank or a medium tank.

 

Progetto is powerful in the hands of a good player but will punish an unskilled player.

 I am for changing back LT's like the old days always bottom tier and you have 1 job SPOT.

(back in the days LT players where always good players that wanted a new challenge)

now 90% of them are totally clueless.... and way to much of them in some battles.

 

Adn progeto is powerfull especially with my 6 skill crew :P 

E25 will not get nerfed its a premium.



pihip #14 Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:16 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17317 battles
  • 1,589
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013
Light tanks? No, only EBR 75 and EBR 105 qualify.

Medium tanks? Some are overpowered (Object 430U anyone), others are not but their versatility makes them very powerful even in semi-competent hands.

UrQuan #15 Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:48 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 22389 battles
  • 7,631
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View PostRobbie_T, on 02 May 2020 - 04:24 AM, said:

 I am for changing back LT's like the old days always bottom tier and you have 1 job SPOT.

(back in the days LT players where always good players that wanted a new challenge)

now 90% of them are totally clueless.... and way to much of them in some battles.

 

 

Cool, good to know  I was a good player in my lights according to you when I still played m.

I used to play lights more in the past because they were fun high speed tanks, but to call me good in them? That's quite the stretch.

 

Serious tho, no. Even in the old days, with scout MM, light tank players were often not that good & it usually turned to other tanks to spot for the team. Just flipped through my old screenshots & light tanks were rare and not always good.

Time to earn that Patrol Duty on Prok in my VK 45B (old screenshot; 3 years+).

 


Edited by UrQuan, 02 May 2020 - 07:14 PM.


shikaka9 #16 Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:52 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 78302 battles
  • 2,385
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

How dare you question balance, .... sinner

 

:ohmy:



Mr_soak #17 Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 31766 battles
  • 42
  • [WALKS] WALKS
  • Member since:
    05-05-2013

with the introduction of the wheeled lights and there aimbot or as the call it PREaim same thing different name.

but the ww are a nuisance specialy if they are allowed to team in a platoon.

just make them same as arty only 1 per platoon and not more then 3 at the most per game.

they are so fast for most tanks that they cant even turn the turret in time to shoot them.

 

the ww are a nd will always be a bad addition to the game untill they get a cannon nerf hell 180pen on standard in t8? with a tank that has aimbot installed from WG?

no nerf those ww and make it at the most 2 in each team and 1 per platoon



Snagfang #18 Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:33 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 16547 battles
  • 191
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011

View PostMr_soak, on 02 May 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

with the introduction of the wheeled lights and there aimbot or as the call it PREaim same thing different name.

but the ww are a nuisance specialy if they are allowed to team in a platoon.

just make them same as arty only 1 per platoon and not more then 3 at the most per game.

they are so fast for most tanks that they cant even turn the turret in time to shoot them.

 

the ww are a nd will always be a bad addition to the game untill they get a cannon nerf hell 180pen on standard in t8? with a tank that has aimbot installed from WG?

no nerf those ww and make it at the most 2 in each team and 1 per platoon

This totally.

Also, that most times that I CAN actually hit them, all that happens is a 'critical hit' that does no dmg and doesn't impact their speed or manoeuvrability at all.
Getting really tired of playing whack-a-mole with rubber clown cars!



Galan7891 #19 Posted 02 May 2020 - 05:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10133 battles
  • 641
  • Member since:
    02-22-2018

View PostSnagfang, on 02 May 2020 - 04:33 PM, said:

This totally.

Also, that most times that I CAN actually hit them, all that happens is a 'critical hit' that does no dmg and doesn't impact their speed or manoeuvrability at all.
Getting really tired of playing whack-a-mole with rubber clown cars!

View PostMr_soak, on 02 May 2020 - 04:25 PM, said:

with the introduction of the wheeled lights and there aimbot or as the call it PREaim same thing different name.

but the ww are a nuisance specialy if they are allowed to team in a platoon.

just make them same as arty only 1 per platoon and not more then 3 at the most per game.

they are so fast for most tanks that they cant even turn the turret in time to shoot them.

 

the ww are a nd will always be a bad addition to the game untill they get a cannon nerf hell 180pen on standard in t8? with a tank that has aimbot installed from WG?

no nerf those ww and make it at the most 2 in each team and 1 per platoon


So you want to play Duck hunt?



ZlatanArKung #20 Posted 02 May 2020 - 09:33 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1537 battles
  • 5,753
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostCobra6, on 01 May 2020 - 10:37 AM, said:

Nothing was stealth nerfed.

 

And if you get spotted after the first 30 seconds, they perhaps you might look at your positioning and try to not take the shortest route from A to B.

 

I'm sorry but the issue is not the game here and I'm surprised a Beta Tester with 60% winratio average is even making these claims....

 

Cobra 6

It is a beta tester and 59% WR player who have somehow lost all his skills recently though. 

 

I don't know how that happened, only that it did happen. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users