Jump to content


What if I quit WOT until WG nerfs the EBR's?


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Porc0_Ross0 #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 69746 battles
  • 46
  • [-CCI-] -CCI-
  • Member since:
    04-01-2014
Ditto.

mateyflip #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41094 battles
  • 673
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

Not much will happen I'm guessing.

 

 

What what



BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:41 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25374 battles
  • 13,591
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
We'll all be heart broken at your departure.

kaneloon #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:45 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33044 battles
  • 4,567
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Lots of players already did that - without opening a thread ;)

Other players joined the pack. And will say they will quit the game if Wg nerf their EBR.



shikaka9 #5 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 78498 battles
  • 2,404
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013
then you quit for ever

Galan7891 #6 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10399 battles
  • 730
  • Member since:
    02-22-2018
If i had a penny every time someone open a blackmail thread like this i would have a lot of pennys!

wsatnutter #7 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27425 battles
  • 10,265
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

do you want to toon with me in a practice room  with some clan m8s

will show you how to  lead and fire shots whilst those devils turn on their axis



chessstud #8 Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19448 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    11-22-2011
Typical. Someone posts legitimate criticism of a completely broken class of tank and the typical 10k+ posters come with their low quality "I don't care LOL. BYE BYE LOL". OP, I agree with you and the class is completely broken. Unfortunately, Wargaming generally don't care about what their customers actually want. This is leading to the demise of the game. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:10 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36972 battles
  • 6,119
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postchessstud, on 01 May 2020 - 07:57 PM, said:

Typical. Someone posts legitimate criticism of a completely broken class of tank and the typical 10k+ posters come with their low quality "I don't care LOL. BYE BYE LOL". OP, I agree with you and the class is completely broken. Unfortunately, Wargaming generally don't care about what their customers actually want. This is leading to the demise of the game. 

 

No, he merely asked a question to which several forumites provided the correct answer "Nobody will notice and even less will care" just demonstrating how helpful the forums can be when you ask nicely. 



gunslingerXXX #10 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:15 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14791 battles
  • 4,254
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
I haben't decided yet. I would prefer if WG nerfs all EBR's except mine, bug I guess thats not really an option.

LethalWalou #11 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35446 battles
  • 3,232
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postchessstud, on 01 May 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

Unfortunately, Wargaming generally don't care about what their customers actually want. This is leading to the demise of the game. 

 

Do you mean that they don't listen to those customers who think that the WVs are awesome fun and should stay as they are?



Porc0_Ross0 #12 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 69746 battles
  • 46
  • [-CCI-] -CCI-
  • Member since:
    04-01-2014

View Postwsatnutter, on 01 May 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

do you want to toon with me in a practice room  with some clan m8s

will show you how to  lead and fire shots whilst those devils turn on their axis

no. if someone can do it, then it can be done.

if it can be done, i can practice and do it myself.

i was not blackmailing like a child.

edit: ps, thank you.


Edited by Porc0_Ross0, 01 May 2020 - 08:43 PM.


Balc0ra #13 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77299 battles
  • 23,316
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostPorc0_Ross0, on 01 May 2020 - 08:37 PM, said:

no. if someone can do it, then it can be done.

if it can be done, i can practice and do it myself.

i was not blackmailing like a child.

 

They are getting nerfed soon. As WG have a few plans for them, inc speed penalty on 1 and 2 damaged wheels "they want 50% on two". But that won't happen this week, so I'll guess we will see you later then.



Porc0_Ross0 #14 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 69746 battles
  • 46
  • [-CCI-] -CCI-
  • Member since:
    04-01-2014

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 01 May 2020 - 07:10 PM, said:

 

No, he merely asked a question to which several forumites provided the correct answer "Nobody will notice and even less will care" just demonstrating how helpful the forums can be when you ask nicely. 

i normally read all the replies.

I know that some people will react without connecting the brain and answer "your wn8 is so and so" "die" "who cares" and the like.
They don't realize they are just giving away the way they were treated by their parents and I am truly sorry for them. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

YET some people are normal and reply nicely, and some - as right here in this thread - will even offer to help.
:)

19:47 Added after 5 minute

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 01 May 2020 - 07:15 PM, said:

I haben't decided yet. I would prefer if WG nerfs all EBR's except mine, bug I guess thats not really an option.

Well, that might be an idea.

Custom tanks for everyone.
They should only find the balance between armor, speed, camo and gun and let you build it as you like.
Shouldn't be that difficult.

19:48 Added after 6 minute

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 01 May 2020 - 06:41 PM, said:

We'll all be heart broken at your departure.

my son would.


Edited by Porc0_Ross0, 01 May 2020 - 08:48 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 01 May 2020 - 08:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 45794 battles
  • 7,218
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postwsatnutter, on 01 May 2020 - 06:53 PM, said:

do you want to toon with me in a practice room  with some clan m8s

will show you how to  lead and fire shots whilst those devils turn on their axis

View PostPorc0_Ross0, on 01 May 2020 - 06:30 PM, said:

Ditto.

I would take Herr Nutter up on his offer - with a bit of practice, they are actually relatively easy to hit.



gunslingerXXX #16 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14791 battles
  • 4,254
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

View PostPorc0_Ross0, on 01 May 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

 

Well, that might be an idea.

Custom tanks for everyone.
They should only find the balance between armor, speed, camo and gun and let you build it as you like.
Shouldn't be that difficult.

 

I would gladly sacrifice the gun stats, even alpha dmg, to keep the mobility as it is. Without mobility the EBR is useless.



Porc0_Ross0 #17 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:10 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 69746 battles
  • 46
  • [-CCI-] -CCI-
  • Member since:
    04-01-2014

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 01 May 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

I would gladly sacrifice the gun stats, even alpha dmg, to keep the mobility as it is. Without mobility the EBR is useless.

I tend to agree to the answer I received before. If it's just me, I need to practice and stop whining.

Simple.
Keep your thing as it is.



Erwin_Von_Braun #18 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:13 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 45794 battles
  • 7,218
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostgunslingerXXX, on 01 May 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

I would gladly sacrifice the gun stats, even alpha dmg, to keep the mobility as it is. Without mobility the EBR is useless.

 

View PostPorc0_Ross0, on 01 May 2020 - 08:10 PM, said:

I tend to agree to the answer I received before. If it's just me, I need to practice and stop whining.

Simple.
Keep your thing as it is.


I would rather not know about Gunslingers 'thing':trollface:



gunslingerXXX #19 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:17 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14791 battles
  • 4,254
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
That derailed quickly :amazed:

wsatnutter #20 Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27425 battles
  • 10,265
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

OP 

Offer still stands. The thing is never get mad when you

See one on the enemy  team just think where   will they  arrive and how to deal with the buggers 

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users