Jump to content


Server lagging EU 1 and EU 2


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Nadal666 #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18626 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

FIX THE [edited]ANNOYING crapLAGS ON GAME YOU PIECE OF SHIET.. every [edited]game I got 10 sec lag, [edited]every crapgame, frontline, random battle, it does not matter

 

 

It happens only once per game, randomly in this 15 minutes, but only once. last update it was ok, this update it come back, and my net is perfect. never had any lags in other games.


Edited by Nadal666, 01 May 2020 - 11:19 PM.


Nadal666 #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:36 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18626 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

EVERY [edited]GAME, crapLAGS for 5-10 sec

 



wsatnutter #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27425 battles
  • 10,265
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

mmm a case for Inspector Pingplotter I do believe

 

or OP check your connection



Gruff_ #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:04 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25414 battles
  • 2,405
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
Not long logged in and it says both servers are available but under highload rather than the norma green ping numbers on server selection

Doozerr #5 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:36 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 84294 battles
  • 330
  • [TYTI] TYTI
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010
Fix YOUR problem, server are ok !

unhappy__bunny #6 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:56 PM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21177 battles
  • 4,460
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View PostDoozerr, on 01 May 2020 - 10:36 PM, said:

Fix YOUR problem, server are ok !


To be fair, it probably isn't HIS problem, nor the Servers, but the sheer number of people using the Internet at the moment. 

With so much of the world in lockdown, more people than ever are using the Internet for games, videos, and all sorts of things, causing localised problems with parts of the infrastructure. That is why some players get lag and others don't. 

Also, many games, videos and downloads are not time critical, in that they are not dependant upon the data transfer being within strict limits, but WoT, due to its design as a client/server application, is. 

Although if people did a bit of research, sites like "downdetector", they would see that many people report issues with almost any game you care to mention. 



Sagittaire78 #7 Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:07 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26856 battles
  • 37
  • Member since:
    07-28-2018

[edited]


Edited by unhappy__bunny, 02 May 2020 - 09:53 AM.
removed non-English content


jabster #8 Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:10 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12848 battles
  • 27,702
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

You seemed to have wandered into the English forum by mistake.



rimmer_the #9 Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:13 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3571 battles
  • 157
  • [H-F-T] H-F-T
  • Member since:
    04-21-2016

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 01 May 2020 - 11:56 PM, said:


To be fair, it probably isn't HIS problem, nor the Servers, but the sheer number of people using the Internet at the moment. 

With so much of the world in lockdown, more people than ever are using the Internet for games, videos, and all sorts of things, causing localised problems with parts of the infrastructure. That is why some players get lag and others don't. 

Also, many games, videos and downloads are not time critical, in that they are not dependant upon the data transfer being within strict limits, but WoT, due to its design as a client/server application, is. 

Although if people did a bit of research, sites like "downdetector", they would see that many people report issues with almost any game you care to mention. 

Its never the problem of WG's cheap and low capacity servers ? Any issues other games MIGHT or might not have does not excuse WG"s continous asking for money and then providing a laggy game. 


Edited by rimmer_the, 02 May 2020 - 08:15 AM.


Nadal666 #10 Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18626 battles
  • 32
  • Member since:
    09-12-2017

Installed Pingplotter, 0 lags after that occurs (first 5-6 games on EU1 server  without Pingplotter; every time an 5-10 sec lag, next 30 games on eu2 server 0 lags, game was not restarted, just Pingplotter installed) .

Ill try it today to see where is the problem.



rimmer_the #11 Posted 02 May 2020 - 08:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3571 battles
  • 157
  • [H-F-T] H-F-T
  • Member since:
    04-21-2016

View PostNadal666, on 02 May 2020 - 08:16 AM, said:

Installed Pingplotter, 0 lags after that occurs (first 5-6 games on EU1 server  without Pingplotter; every time an 5-10 sec lag, next 30 games on eu2 server 0 lags, game was not restarted, just Pingplotter installed) .

Ill try it today to see where is the problem.

You  have problems in-battle but you have 0 battles ?:harp:



jabster #12 Posted 02 May 2020 - 09:02 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12848 battles
  • 27,702
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postrimmer_the, on 02 May 2020 - 07:17 AM, said:

You  have problems in-battle but you have 0 battles ?:harp:


The forum sometimes displays player’s battle counts as zero.



unhappy__bunny #13 Posted 02 May 2020 - 10:07 AM

    Brigadier

  • Moderator
  • 21177 battles
  • 4,460
  • [-OC-] -OC-
  • Member since:
    08-01-2012

View Postrimmer_the, on 02 May 2020 - 07:13 AM, said:

Its never the problem of WG's cheap and low capacity servers ? Any issues other games MIGHT or might not have does not excuse WG"s continous asking for money and then providing a laggy game. 


Did I say that? Or is that your own anti-WG bias showing through?

 

Then engage your brain and start thinking about how many factors are involved in your connection to a game server, how many points of failure there are between your keyboard, the server and back again. 

And then please supply the details of what make, model and configuration the WoT servers are, how many players they can handle, and how many player are actually online at the time. 

 

Of course, it is so much easier to sit back and smugly snipe at others who at least try to help players with problems, than it is to do a little research. But that carries a danger that your bias might just be misplaced and that would mean having to admit to being wrong. 

 



rimmer_the #14 Posted 03 May 2020 - 07:41 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3571 battles
  • 157
  • [H-F-T] H-F-T
  • Member since:
    04-21-2016

View Postunhappy__bunny, on 02 May 2020 - 10:07 AM, said:


Did I say that? Or is that your own anti-WG bias showing through?

 

Then engage your brain and start thinking about how many factors are involved in your connection to a game server, how many points of failure there are between your keyboard, the server and back again. 

And then please supply the details of what make, model and configuration the WoT servers are, how many players they can handle, and how many player are actually online at the time. 

 

Of course, it is so much easier to sit back and smugly snipe at others who at least try to help players with problems, than it is to do a little research. But that carries a danger that your bias might just be misplaced and that would mean having to admit to being wrong. 

 

 It is regrettable if what I said made you feel angry. Now, my post wasn't meant as a personal attack at you, so please don't take it that way. We have to get that out of the way first, or we can't have a sensible discussion. I love most aspects of this game, but that is why I am also concerned about the stability of it..


Edited by rimmer_the, 03 May 2020 - 07:42 AM.


jabster #15 Posted 03 May 2020 - 08:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12848 battles
  • 27,702
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View Postrimmer_the, on 03 May 2020 - 06:41 AM, said:

 It is regrettable if what I said made you feel angry. Now, my post wasn't meant as a personal attack at you, so please don't take it that way. We have to get that out of the way first, or we can't have a sensible discussion. I love most aspects of this game, but that is why I am also concerned about the stability of it..


If you want to have a sensible discussion then it’s probably best not to just blame WG servers for all the problems that players have with their connection when they have supplied no information that would allow you to reasonable draw that conclusion.



LethalWalou #16 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35446 battles
  • 3,232
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postrimmer_the, on 02 May 2020 - 07:13 AM, said:

Its never the problem of WG's cheap and low capacity servers ? Any issues other games MIGHT or might not have does not excuse WG"s continous asking for money and then providing a laggy game. 

 

I don't know much about gaming servers and their capacity, but they don't tend to hold 130k people at the same time while also having thousands of battles occur at the same time. There must be a reason why most have servers of only 50-200 players. Next highest I know is 2000.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users