Rigged

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Iasonas1 #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30377 battles
  • [LOC-X] LOC-X
I’ve been getting 15:2/15:5 defeats/victories (more defeats than victories) more increasingly the last 2 months.I stopped playing because of this.Ive not changed my play style at all and still getting more defeats than victories..Someone must have the same experience as me..I Cant be the only one

barison1 #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:46 PM

Major

• Player
  • 47173 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

30day recents of 55.31% with total avg of 52.39%

graph for longer progression below

so care to show where the "more defeats than victories' is for past 2 months?

sid257 #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46714 battles
  • [SYFY] SYFY

View Postbarison1, on 01 May 2020 - 09:46 PM, said:

LMAO

Edited by sid257, 01 May 2020 - 10:47 PM.

_Carpaccio_ #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38952 battles
Please dont,, just dont post anymore rigged game posts. When I was a 49 % tomato, I never ever came to gen chat or forum crying about the rigged games conspiracies. This hurts me, please stop it. I dont care how good or bad player you are, I will play with anyone no matter how bad they are in platton, but please dont do this. PLEAASE DONT 

Gruff_ #5 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25311 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post_Carpaccio_, on 01 May 2020 - 10:54 PM, said:

Please dont,, just dont post anymore rigged game posts. When I was a 49 % tomato, I never ever came to gen chat or forum crying about the rigged games conspiracies. This hurts me, please stop it. I dont care how good or bad player you are, I will play with anyone no matter how bad they are in platton, but please dont do this. PLEAASE DONT 

Paid actor don't believe :P

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25338 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postbarison1, on 01 May 2020 - 09:46 PM, said:

There's only one way out of this......turn it upside down.:trollface:

Balc0ra #7 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77209 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostIasonas1, on 01 May 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

Ive not changed my play style at all and still getting more defeats than victories..

Then how about we try to change it? As if you keep playing the same way, and everyone else changes. You can't expect the same old to work now can you? As why are you getting those losses? Do you die early? Die late? Did lots of damage, but not at the right targets doing the same old style?

As I doubt you are doing everything "perfect" to blame the MM fully alone for 2 months? WG can adjust the MM, but they can't fix one part of it. That's you. And until you see what you can do better, or at least change in your style to reduce those steam rolls a bit. Nothing might change.

Edited by Balc0ra, 01 May 2020 - 11:10 PM.

_Carpaccio_ #8 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38952 battles

Paid actor is somebody who is totally clueless about the game. Look at my profile. When I was still active WoW Sub and played WoW when I got bored by WOW, and I was 49 % noob, I never cried in gen chat or forum. Actually,  WoT conspiracies are interesting.. In WoW PVP, not even the worst player ever came to cry to official forum. 

Actually WoT gen chat and some individuals on forum forum make me feel sad about humanity.

Edited by _Carpaccio_, 01 May 2020 - 11:13 PM.

VsUK #9 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles
I think MM deliberately puts you in teams where you're at a disadvantage. Such as the enemy team having 3 EBR's & you have 2 T49's & a T-54 itwt. The comparison aren't even close in regards to have devastating any idiot can be in an EBR. You can hit it multiple times & still just critical. It's sharp turning & relentless speed just ruins games for heavy tanks. I've seen EBR's just head strait into enemy teams, running circles around them, avoiding all shots whilst magically damaging ammo racks or tracks. 

So that said. You can be completely up against it. But it really all comes down to players. How competent they are & how much they work as a team. I've been in team down to 4 tanks up against 13 & win. Because we camped at a key point on the map & our UDES spotted brilliantly. Then get times that just 1 by 1 head into enemy fire & die dealing 0 damage. WG can't control how good players are or if they work as a team or not. I personally love being in teams made up of tanks that is clearly at a disadvantage to the enemy team. Because it tests my ability & I improve as a player. And I've got better because of the games I've lost than the games I've won. 

But yes, I do think MM is broken the way it pairs up tanks on both teams. Like a Grill 15 is any threat to a Strv 103B. I mean, you can't even move with that thing camped in a bush. 

Also, RNG is also a joke which amplifies the failures of MM. I was watching QuickBaby on youtube empty a tier 9 auto loader into an enemy arty up close & couldn't kill it because 3 of his shots failed to pen. I've tried War Thunder & this game needs to be a little more like that in regards to outcomes of shots. Because I find something seriously wrong when you can fire 5 times, hitting the same spot 5 times & have only 1 shot pen. Despite what your hitting is so weak in armour, you'd damage it if you threw a stone at it. I'd like to see more realistic outcomes of shots hitting tanks. And yes, there's proof all documented by players on youtube that reg rounds penning parts of the tank that the armour is too thick for it to pen, yet it seems to randomly cut through it like butter at times. Like it's hit that 1 pixel flaw in the armour repeatedly. 

wsatnutter #10 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27401 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostVsUK, on 01 May 2020 - 10:14 PM, said:

I think MM deliberately puts you in teams where you're at a disadvantage. Such as the enemy team having 3 EBR's & you have 2 T49's & a T-54 itwt. The comparison aren't even close in regards to have devastating any idiot can be in an EBR. You can hit it multiple times & still just critical. It's sharp turning & relentless speed just ruins games for heavy tanks. I've seen EBR's just head strait into enemy teams, running circles around them, avoiding all shots whilst magically damaging ammo racks or tracks. 

So that said. You can be completely up against it. But it really all comes down to players. How competent they are & how much they work as a team. I've been in team down to 4 tanks up against 13 & win. Because we camped at a key point on the map & our UDES spotted brilliantly. Then get times that just 1 by 1 head into enemy fire & die dealing 0 damage. WG can't control how good players are or if they work as a team or not. I personally love being in teams made up of tanks that is clearly at a disadvantage to the enemy team. Because it tests my ability & I improve as a player. And I've got better because of the games I've lost than the games I've won. 

But yes, I do think MM is broken the way it pairs up tanks on both teams. Like a Grill 15 is any threat to a Strv 103B. I mean, you can't even move with that thing camped in a bush. 

Also, RNG is also a joke which amplifies the failures of MM. I was watching QuickBaby on youtube empty a tier 9 auto loader into an enemy arty up close & couldn't kill it because 3 of his shots failed to pen. I've tried War Thunder & this game needs to be a little more like that in regards to outcomes of shots. Because I find something seriously wrong when you can fire 5 times, hitting the same spot 5 times & have only 1 shot pen. Despite what your hitting is so weak in armour, you'd damage it if you threw a stone at it. I'd like to see more realistic outcomes of shots hitting tanks. And yes, there's proof all documented by players on youtube that reg rounds penning parts of the tank that the armour is too thick for it to pen, yet it seems to randomly cut through it like butter at times. Like it's hit that 1 pixel flaw in the armour repeatedly.

are you the guy that got banned for trying something ?

Private_Miros #11 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28768 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View PostVsUK, on 01 May 2020 - 10:14 PM, said:

Why does the MM put other people deliberately at an advantage then?

VsUK #12 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 01 May 2020 - 10:22 PM, said:

Why does the MM put other people deliberately at an advantage then?

The same reason why MM thinks putting 3 EBR's on the enemy team is ok because they've given you 2 T49's & a t-54 itwt.

Edited by VsUK, 01 May 2020 - 11:31 PM.

unhappy__bunny #13 Posted 01 May 2020 - 11:38 PM

Brigadier

• 21149 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Guess what?

You'll never believe it

There's a pinned MM discussion thread. 

Say goodnight peeps. 

Also tagged with Rigged

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users