A simple question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

AlwaysLate #1 Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55301 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

Is it hard to buff tanks like am65t? panther8.8? amx cdc??? and this is a legit question becuase i play other games like league of legends and yes they are quite different but ive noticed that when something is op or underpowered they can change it state and numbers in 1 or 2 days.... if they wanted atleast.

So is it hard in world of tanks to change a bunch of numbers? i mean what can possible go wrong? we get a cdc with little bit too much dpm? or panther 8.8 with op accuracy (iTs sNiPeR tUnK btw) we already have progetto , t44-100 , defender 703 version ll so what can possible go wrong?

Element6 #2 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:17 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33475 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I don't understand the issue with some tanks being UP. If you do not like them and they are tech tree tanks, use all your 5 daily boosters to get through them as quickly as possible. If you like to give yourself a real challenge, try to perform above your own average level in them. In real life people tend to take pride in being able to do something that is hard, the harder it is to do the higher the pride, but in WoT people do not want to perform good in something that is hard, here people want to perform good in things that are at least as good as everything else, preferably a little better.

On some levels this is a bit odd. 

shikaka9 #3 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 78302 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

what can possible go wrong?

lower Rashan tanks dominance

tajj7 #4 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29474 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

The 65t is a free XP sink, I am pretty sure it's been designed to be crap to encourage people to skip it and pay money.

The premiums I presume they have just forgotten about, there are so many tier 8 premiums these days I don't think WG cares much about some of the older ones. 

Enderman21 #5 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28817 battles
  • [-BSF-] -BSF-

I think that's a wrong way of thinking that older/weaker tanks should be buffed. I believe it is way better to actually nerf all the latest overpowered tanks that have been introduced in the game. That way you'll have tanks that have weakspots and you'll be able to penetrate them reliably without constantly using premium ammunition. 

The reason why a portion of the latest introduced premium tanks are overpowered and significantly better than the regular tech tree tanks, is to make them more appealing to players and sell them easier. Some recently introduced regular tech tree tanks like 277 and 430U are overpowered, because RASHA and to make players grind them. 

Tom_Deekanarry #6 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17124 battles
Constant buffing is the wrong way, nerf the over powered ones to the level of the crap ones is the way to do it!

AlwaysLate #7 Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55301 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 03 May 2020 - 10:54 AM, said:

Constant buffing is the wrong way, nerf the over powered ones to the level of the crap ones is the way to do it!

View PostEnderman21, on 03 May 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

I think that's a wrong way of thinking that older/weaker tanks should be buffed. I believe it is way better to actually nerf all the latest overpowered tanks that have been introduced in the game. That way you'll have tanks that have weakspots and you'll be able to penetrate them reliably without constantly using premium ammunition. 

The reason why a portion of the latest introduced premium tanks are overpowered and significantly better than the regular tech tree tanks, is to make them more appealing to players and sell them easier. Some recently introduced regular tech tree tanks like 277 and 430U are overpowered, because RASHA and to make players grind them. 

For those guys who are saying nerf the new tanks WELL thats not going to happen prems can not be nerfed .

Hyina #8 Posted 04 May 2020 - 04:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 65201 battles

They'll never nerf the premiums or they'll face a huge backlash and compensation for all the money people spent buying them. 

And they won't buff the older premiums because if the older ones are so good, why would anyone buy the newer prems right? ;)

Basic business model. Think of it as Apple or Samsung making all the older gen of smartphones as powerful and as versatile as their newest models, their entire income would come crashing down in a heartbeat because who would want to buy the newer models if the aren't better than the older ones right? 

Same can be applied to any business field, cars, tech, weaponry etc.

AlwaysLate #9 Posted 04 May 2020 - 05:33 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 55301 battles
  • [JORM] JORM

View PostHyina, on 04 May 2020 - 04:01 AM, said:

They'll never nerf the premiums or they'll face a huge backlash and compensation for all the money people spent buying them. 

And they won't buff the older premiums because if the older ones are so good, why would anyone buy the newer prems right? ;)

Basic business model. Think of it as Apple or Samsung making all the older gen of smartphones as powerful and as versatile as their newest models, their entire income would come crashing down in a heartbeat because who would want to buy the newer models if the aren't better than the older ones right? 

but arent some older prems already worth more than the new prems? so why wouldnt wg want more money? since if you have more things to buy there will always be some people which prefer the old tanks

1ucky #10 Posted 04 May 2020 - 06:28 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 92209 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL

View PostAlwaysLate, on 04 May 2020 - 05:33 AM, said:

but arent some older prems already worth more than the new prems? so why wouldnt wg want more money? since if you have more things to buy there will always be some people which prefer the old tanks

If you prefer them, go ahead and buy them. What does WG have to do with that?

05:29 Added after 0 minute

View PostHyina, on 04 May 2020 - 04:01 AM, said:

Well said.

#Truth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users