AMX 12t question.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

brick128 #21 Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29702 battles

View PostChroTal, on 06 January 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

Come on you haters... there is no reason to negrep the OP for lacking the knowledge about this new tank - after all the loading mechnism is not mentioned anywhere ingame!

People only know about this beforehand if they played on the testserver or atched videos...
I think the neg reps come from people who hoped WG screwed up and the had a legit reason to bash WG.

Now that it was my lack of game information they were disappointed and, well its just sad to get neg reps for a simple question.

But I figured it out after a while playing and some good advice from other players. The reload option with "c" button makes it better to live with.
When timed well the higher ROF is an big advantage.

The only thing I really hate with the French tanks is the horrible gun depression. It asks for a complete new style of play from me.
Hard to teach a old dog new tricks. :unsure:

Captain_Bugsquash #22 Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27113 battles

View PostChroTal, on 06 January 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

Come on you haters... there is no reason to negrep the OP for lacking the knowledge about this new tank - after all the loading mechnism is not mentioned anywhere ingame!

People only know about this beforehand if they played on the testserver or atched videos...

agreed - that is really rough - the guy was only asking a question

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users