AMX 12t bug?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

brick128 #1 Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29702 battles
Does this tank have a bug in it?

When shooting with the big gun I can fire 4 to 5 shots in a row and then it takes a long time to reload. As if my gun and loader are dead.
After the long reload I can fire some shots rapidly in a row and again long reload time.

This is annoying to say the least. When facing two fast low tier tanks I get killed because out of the blue my reload time is tripled.

Mikicat #2 Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3408 battles
It's a revolving magazine in the tank that allows you to fire a few rounds rapidly before having to reload for an extended period of time. JUST like a revolver would work really =3. Enjoy ^^. EDIT: Or so I understand, of course there MAY be a bug, but I'm pretty sure this was the idea for some of the French guns as they really had this in many vehicles =3.

CrizeCaldron #3 Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:36 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14465 battles
It has an autoloader system. It got a 4-6 shell "magazine" just like a revolver. When You have emptied the "magazine" it takes a loooooong time to reload new shells.

Edit: Ohh dang, too slow... lol

brick128 #4 Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29702 battles
Well that sucks big time. In close combat not able to fire your gun kind of ***** the french tanks.

I think I have to learn to deal with it then.

Any way to see when you have to reload or can you put in a new (full)clip before you go harass an enemy tank?

Now I charge a tiger at 28% and after three shots I cant fire for a long time. This is enough for the tiger to kill me. Did I go in with a full mag I would have killed him.

Also when defending the base.
First shot misses while I drive in, second bounces and then I wait and wait to reload, whooops, to late they won.
If I could go in with a full mag I could have saved the day.

CrizeCaldron #5 Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:54 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14465 battles

View Postbrick128, on 06 January 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

Well that sucks big time. In close combat not able to fire your gun kind of ***** the french tanks.

I think I have to learn to deal with it then.

Any way to see when you have to reload or can you put in a new (full)clip before you go harass an enemy tank?

Now I charge a tiger at 28% and after three shots I cant fire for a long time. This is enough for the tiger to kill me. Did I go in with a full mag I would have killed him.

Also when defending the base.
First shot misses while I drive in, second bounces and then I wait and wait to reload, whooops, to late they won.
If I could go in with a full mag I could have saved the day.

If You look at the "shell counter", there is a small "6/6" when full, and "1/6" when U only got one round left in Your magazine. Press c too reload. :Smile-izmena:

brick128 #6 Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29702 battles

View PostCrizeCaldron, on 06 January 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

If You look at the "shell counter", there is a small "6/6" when full, and "1/6" when U only got one round left in Your magazine. Press c too reload. :Smile-izmena:
Thats the most usefull advice I've had in a long time. Thanks.

Do all French tanks have this system?

*edit*
Do all French tanks have that horrible gun depression?

CrizeCaldron #7 Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14465 battles

View Postbrick128, on 06 January 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

Thats the most usefull advice I've had in a long time. Thanks.

Do all French tanks have this system?

*edit*
Do all French tanks have that horrible gun depression?

No problem, I'm glad I could help. Took Me a while to figure that out myself! :lol:

I think it's from the AMX 12t and up, on the Mediums. And from the AMX M4 on the Heavy side.

And yeah, the gun depression is pretty bad compared to the other countries tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users