team matching algorithm suggestion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TurkmenaThor #1 Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5003 battles
  • [DPMAG] DPMAG
I play the game for several hours a day and cant win a single match mostly. my team would be full of noobs. and sometimes the opposite. why the developers don't make changes in the algorithm so that the teams in random battle are matched according to their experience. newcomers among themselves and more experiences ones among themselves. otherwise the game is starting to get boring. consider quitting it.

evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 05 May 2020 - 12:09 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 18891 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Are you from Turkmenistan by any chance?  If not apologies for my ignorance of the word Turkmena. Always wanted to travel to Turkmenistan.

Back to your point..... it's skilled based match maker.  Personally in favour of it, but if you look here you'll see 1001 posts and a huge argument about it and other aspects of the match maker. 

Dive in and have fun with the arguments.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/703694-matchmaker-discussion-thread/

_SpartanWarrior_ #3 Posted 05 May 2020 - 12:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39563 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

Nah not rlly yeah no big no ok.

I would pretty much say you are a newbie too (1y since account creation,4k battles) but that does not matter right now.

The biggest worry in matchmaking for me right now is, EBR, arty and unbalanced tanks.

Im used to having 45-46% WR players with 10k+ battles in my team,its a game, having 3-4 EBR 105's or 3 arties that spam you or a platoon of 3 279e or 3 Chieftains.. its much worse than having a stupid team.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 05 May 2020 - 02:53 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77209 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

It's called randoms. So the teams you get and face are... random. So no, that won't happen I suspect.

If you want that, you have ranked. And tbh, even vs even teams. If you don't carry your weight be it vs less experienced or more. It won't matter much. So try to notice why you lose, what mistakes you did. If you want to make an impact, you gotta start learning from your own mistakes before you blame the MM, or lack of it if you will. If not, then any new MM like you want won't make the impact you expect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users