• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

antwerp_fighter #1 Posted 05 May 2020 - 02:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 59018 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

It happened to me several time,

either some players go AFK during the last minutes of game or people just cannot survive first 1/5 stage (they just yolo and die...)

So much frustration and my X15 booster is wasted...

So,WG please make that X15 booster selective, just like X3 exp booster in premium account. 

DiMtopia #2 Posted 05 May 2020 - 02:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16621 battles
  • [1ADRM] 1ADRM

it;s designed in such a way that most people will get the 75% discount quite easily so that way they'll be morally coerced into coughing up the remaining gold to get the premium tank. some will give into the pressure and buy it, while others will realise it's a crap tank and say pass.

then there's the 1% that will whip out the wallet and spend as much as needed to get the improved equipment. they'll buy boosters and packs and basically fund WG for the rest of us that will get to 75% and not bother at all.

if they did what you want then they'd just make the grind easier and that's not their interest.

MisterBrainDamage #3 Posted 05 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30043 battles
  • [SCKU] SCKU

I want my 2 boost for that  berlin road back because the bots don't show up happend 2 times. 

Now I don't care what will you do only thing I know you will gave me back the 2 boost's or return the money I spent on it! If we pay for something you cant [edited]us like that cuz it's not our fault you have bug's in your game

http://prntscr.com/sbbn2p so the bot's didn't show up, time expired and we all got crap...

Balc0ra #4 Posted 05 May 2020 - 03:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77209 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Considering how long the event is. I suspect those 150 point battles will be fine enough in the long run, vs doing an extra one fairly often and just keep the 24 points you got for spending 15 min on a loss.

As tbh, I've only lost on wave one once. And overall vs Homefront that had 1 idle player per game more or less dragging the team down making you waste fuel. I've not seen that many afk for this event. As on EU3 they are hardly seen vs EU1 etc.

Spammable_Lecter #5 Posted 05 May 2020 - 04:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47244 battles
  • [_DOG] _DOG

I bought 1 of the booster packs , i didn't even use it all and got to lvl 4 . I bought the tank 75% off  . There is NO WAY IN HELL i'm grinding the rest of the levels with clueless idiots . Completing it fully would put me in an insane asylum.

BTW buying the tank does not complete lvl 4 , you still have to grind it out to lvl 5 if you want the bounty vent.

__Eric__ #6 Posted 05 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39037 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postantwerp_fighter, on 05 May 2020 - 01:45 PM, said:

It happened to me several time,

either some players go AFK during the last minutes of game or people just cannot survive first 1/5 stage (they just yolo and die...)

So much frustration and my X15 booster is wasted...

So,WG please make that X15 booster selective, just like X3 exp booster in premium account. 

Platoon with your teammates/friends, that way you will know there won't be anyone afk.

Well, except when they are Dingers ofcourse :hiding:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users