Jump to content


May Tank Rewards styles


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

BattleMetalChris #1 Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:14 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 10494 battles
  • 7,917
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Are the UK Style, USA style etc, the normal ones you can rent in the garage for 75K credits, or are they something else?

Edited by BattleMetalChris, 06 May 2020 - 10:14 AM.


Zapfhan #2 Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:29 AM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 24417 battles
  • 1,742
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015
Yes. The styles for the 1st Stage are the ones that are available ingame for Credits, and last 100 Battles on the respective tank. 

Rainbowkiss83 #3 Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:47 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27171 battles
  • 394
  • [_HATE] _HATE
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
Wut? U mean they're not permanent like the previous tank rewards? :(:ohmy:
Ok...personal reserves is the choice :sceptic:

war4peace #4 Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Translator
  • 32721 battles
  • 4,035
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

View PostZapfhan, on 06 May 2020 - 11:29 AM, said:

Yes. The styles for the 1st Stage are the ones that are available ingame for Credits, and last 100 Battles on the respective tank. 

Ouch, well at least the crew faces are nice enough so I'll get those anyway.



SoupFork #5 Posted 06 May 2020 - 02:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17339 battles
  • 623
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

View PostZapfhan, on 06 May 2020 - 10:29 AM, said:

Yes. The styles for the 1st Stage are the ones that are available ingame for Credits, and last 100 Battles on the respective tank. 


and no one over at WG thought that needed to be made clear in the reward description? Especially since permanent camos/styles have been awarded previously in TankRewards stages.



MeNoobTank #6 Posted 06 May 2020 - 03:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19351 battles
  • 1,239
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

View PostZapfhan, on 06 May 2020 - 10:29 AM, said:

Yes. The styles for the 1st Stage are the ones that are available ingame for Credits, and last 100 Battles on the respective tank. 



Could you please update the tank rewards page so that will be clear for everybody who want to choose that as a reward ? I think most of us thought that they are permanent styles.



Zapfhan #7 Posted 06 May 2020 - 03:36 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 24417 battles
  • 1,742
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    04-11-2015

View PostSoupFork, on 06 May 2020 - 01:58 PM, said:


and no one over at WG thought that needed to be made clear in the reward description? Especially since permanent camos/styles have been awarded previously in TankRewards stages.

 

View PostMeNoobTank, on 06 May 2020 - 02:02 PM, said:



Could you please update the tank rewards page so that will be clear for everybody who want to choose that as a reward ? I think most of us thought that they are permanent styles.

 

In the respective article - https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/tank-rewards-may-2020/ it was there from the start.

It was already forwarded. 



TheJungleBeast #8 Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13561 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017

What the...Standard,credit bought Camos ?

 

That is pretty awful man, would be nice to have some thing a bit unique, I would normally grind to get a good camo, but not for this.



boboiscool #9 Posted 06 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2275 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View PostTheJungleBeast, on 06 May 2020 - 04:02 PM, said:

What the...Standard,credit bought Camos ?

 

That is pretty awful man, would be nice to have some thing a bit unique, I would normally grind to get a good camo, but not for this.

7 battles in 7 days for 3 camo's you can use for 300 battles....not a bad deal tbh

 



frange #10 Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33198 battles
  • 240
  • [FRNR] FRNR
  • Member since:
    10-25-2013

View Postboboiscool, on 06 May 2020 - 08:57 PM, said:

7 battles in 7 days for 3 camo's you can use for 300 battles....not a bad deal tbh

 

Then why not just give the credits right away?  Normally it is some sort of permanent "special" camo you get as reward so that is what everyone expects.



grouch666 #11 Posted 06 May 2020 - 11:17 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 17996 battles
  • 45
  • [UWA] UWA
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
Stage 2 or 3 is permanent ranger Camo.

Balc0ra #12 Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:04 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
 

View Postfrange, on 06 May 2020 - 11:05 PM, said:

Then why not just give the credits right away?  Normally it is some sort of permanent "special" camo you get as reward so that is what everyone expects.

 

Is there a rule that says they need to give out at least one each time? Because there is. On stage II. That's permanent. The decal and crew skins in that pile are still permanent. If you want credits, take the consumable pack and sell it. Or sell the US flag decal. That's 60K.

 

As if it was, that would be a fairly large value pack on stage 1 as is. That would be a bit too go deal considering the content on the other two spots on stage I in comparison, or even on the tiers below it.


Edited by Balc0ra, 07 May 2020 - 12:06 AM.


boboiscool #13 Posted 07 May 2020 - 12:48 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 2275 battles
  • 72
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View Postfrange, on 06 May 2020 - 11:05 PM, said:

Then why not just give the credits right away?  Normally it is some sort of permanent "special" camo you get as reward so that is what everyone expects.

Lo, so much pathetic people here..you get stuff for free by just playing the game but there are always people that need to complain and call it unfair for whatever snowflake reason.  And like balc0ra said, there is a permanant one on level II already. even by playing just one game every two days will geive you the permanent camo. Or two pieces of equiment.



SoupFork #14 Posted 09 May 2020 - 12:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17339 battles
  • 623
  • Member since:
    11-07-2017

View PostZapfhan, on 06 May 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:

 

 

In the respective article - https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/tank-rewards-may-2020/ it was there from the start.

It was already forwarded. 

yes, but it should be clear(er) on the Tankrewards progress page, shouldn't it?

 

 



Galan7891 #15 Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10351 battles
  • 714
  • Member since:
    02-22-2018

View PostSoupFork, on 09 May 2020 - 12:40 PM, said:

yes, but it should be clear(er) on the Tankrewards progress page, shouldn't it?

 

 


Why though?People that are interested can waste less than 5 minutes and read the news article.



hjorte #16 Posted 09 May 2020 - 01:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21184 battles
  • 213
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014
Only 1 battle and my style was removed. And I did not know they weren't permanent. Sad. Totally wasted selection and waste of earned tokens.

Edited by hjorte, 09 May 2020 - 01:15 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users