3 replies to this topic

Sheky_ #1 Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23068 battles
  • [I_Q] I_Q

Hello tankers,

How are you and how is rng treating you these days? :B 

I had nice time in last year PvE mode it was easier than Road to Berlin, like the fact that we need to attack now and mr.ferdinand is just waiting for you in that street. It forces diferent type of cooperation and teamplay. I wana put some thoughts here that i havent found on forum. If there is similiar post out there then pardon me.

- What about pushing this mode into regular, lets say monthly event, and put it to have more tiers to make it more competitive, something like best time in clearing that map is first, takes first place on ladder. Some ingame rewards, some equipment or consumables, credits etc. Or maybe something like after every battle you get some scraps from enemy tanks that you can turn into something. Similiar to that Dawn of Industry production tab. Not only to craft tanks maybe equipment, consumables or even sell those parts on black market. :coin:

- This mode can also be used as competition, if WG doesnt want to make official competition but this type of PvE is ingame, then we as players can make local or regional competitions. Little competition is always good for health. Especially blood pressure! :medal:

- As for type of tanks in the units used in PvE only imagination is the limit. But lets keep it little bit real.

- If it is monthly event, as for maps, cities that are liberated or captured in that month during the war can serve as nice story to it, maybe even something like capturing airfields, ports, rail stations, tank factories... I think it is nice story to folow this mode.

Have you had any similiar thoughts while playing Road to Berlin?

Elua #2 Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 34573 battles
How about delete this crap. :izmena:

qpranger #3 Posted 06 May 2020 - 04:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38889 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View PostElua, on 06 May 2020 - 06:09 PM, said:

How about delete this crap. :izmena: