Looking for platoon mates

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Stuka76 #1 Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44838 battles
  • [JEEZ] JEEZ
I have started playing again after few years of uninstalling and installing again, so anyone who wants to play in a platoon can add me. I dont care about your stats and I can play any tier. Can not bear horrible teams in randoms alone :(

guil_86 #2 Posted 07 May 2020 - 04:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3467 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD

Would you be interested in joining a clan?

http://forum.worldof...recruiting-now/

FloppyBiscuit #3 Posted 07 May 2020 - 05:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 830 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hi if you are interested in joining a social clan then 1-QDG are recruiting.  We are not a new clan, but have recently reformed after a few of us had a short spell away.

Currently we are setting up some T6 skirmishes but on the whole we get together to platoon nearly most nights, there are members on throughout the day at different times, so never a shortage of players.

We have players from all over Europe but our main language is English.  We don't bother too much with stats or what tanks you have in your garage, we only ask that you play regularly.

If you think this could be a good fit for you, please feel free to message me here or in game.

Happy Hunting

antman #4 Posted 07 May 2020 - 08:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 21260 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

Hi there I noticed your looking for a clan. Earl Grey Teabaggers are currently recruiting. Take a look at our forum post and let us know if it interests you

. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/737884-earl-grey-teabaggers-are-recruiting/

undutchable80 #5 Posted 08 May 2020 - 09:57 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14833 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hiya Stuka76!

If you are looking for a just-for-fun / share-the-misery / dont-leave-me-alone-in-randoms clan, then the Dingers might be for you. We are a dual-clan of (almost) 200 play4fun players with no additional requirements and no clan wars. Overall we just like to have fun; either in game (by platooning) or in clan chat. We dont care about stats, but somehow some good players have joined us, and almost all are willing to platoon and either learn or teach a thing or two. 

To apply for a spot in the Dingers Community, draw a fish in mspaint and post it in our recruitment-thread here on wot-forums. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/311752-wjde-tduthe-dingers-fishy-gold-bots/page__st__10260

All great clans have requirements...

For inspiration

Stuka76 #6 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44838 battles
  • [JEEZ] JEEZ
Bump! :) In last clan found only once or twice people to platoon with, despite invites, and only got spammed constantly by skirmishes, stronkholds and clan stuff. So no more clans.

Joggaman #7 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:59 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26212 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStuka76, on 27 May 2020 - 07:18 PM, said:

Bump! :) In last clan found only once or twice people to platoon with, despite invites, and only got spammed constantly by skirmishes, stronkholds and clan stuff. So no more clans.

how about some Dingers & chill?

Stuka76 #8 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:35 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 44838 battles
  • [JEEZ] JEEZ
I dont know how to draw, sorry :(

Edited by Stuka76, 28 May 2020 - 09:01 AM.

Joggaman #9 Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:16 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 26212 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostStuka76, on 28 May 2020 - 09:35 AM, said:

I dont know how to draw, sorry :(

A little push in the right direction:

Or

Personally, I think Rusty is more into the preschool version:)

Zombie_Researcher #10 Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3927 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

Tank Nuts welcome you to join us.

We would like to invite players of any age and ability to join us, but we are particularly looking for players to actively participate in T6 to T8 skirmishes, in order for us to upgrade the clan command centre with a view to participate in advances and clan wars when the team is ready.

We are also looking for a FC, so if you have experience with this however small, we would love to hear from you.

If you think you could help us with this task, please let me know.

https://eu.wargaming.../wot/500191221/

Thanks

Zomb

Tank Nuts

About us:

We are nutty about tanks, if you feel the same come and join us. 

Our players range in ages and are from all over Europe.  We are socially active and play most nights either together in platoons or separately but usually all in TeamSpeak. 

Our main language is English, but feel free to speak in your native tongue to those of the same nationality if you so wish (we just ask for you to be transparent in what you are saying, so that it does not offend others)

Our team play tactics rely on working together and not on individual play as we believe that playing as a team enables us to be more effective and ultimately brings more to the game.

There is no I in TEAM.

We are looking for both social and competitive players.

For those who are competitive we ask that you are available on a weekly basis (to start with) at approx. 20:00 GMT to participate in clan-based activities.

For those members who are looking for a social clan where they can learn the basics of the game and are up for platooning etc, we have members on at various times of the day/week and at various skill levels. 

Clan Requirements:

• Have at least one Tier 6 tank (or working towards)
  • Stats are not important we just want active players
  • Speak & understand basic English
  • Have TeamSpeak
  • No toxicity
  • Any age (however some chat can be adult themed)
  • Any Nationality (we have players from all over Europe)
  • Male, Female or other (we do not discriminate)
  • Listen to the FC (if participating in clan battles) 

Please leave your ego at the door, it has no place here. 

You must follow FC commands during skirmishes without arguing.  Discussions on tactics can be made afterwards if necessary.

If you are unable to follow orders (unless justified) during clan events you risk immediate expulsion. 

What We currently Offer:

• Tier 6 Skirmishes.
  • Tier 8 Skirmishes
  • Toons with other clan members
  • Basic gameplay
  • Team nights
  • Social community
  • Fun 'crazy about tanks' people to interact with

Plans:

• FC training
  • Global maps and training
  • Tier 8 Advances & Clan Wars
  • Tier 10 Skirmishes, Advances & Clan Wars
  • Help setting up stream facilities

Contact us:

If you have any questions, please message me or any of our players in game

Additionally, you can also apply via the clan portal.

If you are a Tank Nut then come and join us.

Thanks

Zomb

:P

BAIG #11 Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25622 battles
  • [WINGG] WINGG

Hello,

We are smaller & active Clan having Clan wars on daily basis, we own 4 provinces & looking for more player to add in our new team.

we are looking for competitive like you. Join our clan & it will bring benefit for both of us

Send me in-game message 

Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users