Light tanks are fun

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pathethicc_Noob #1 Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39037 battles

Light tanks are the best experience you can get in this game. 

Played some Sheridank today, and

- ghost town: two arties went to the flank they could see (or not?) was undefended. They got rushed by EBR and other enemy light (there were 4 LT in game on each team). They die, and start with noobs team, noob lights. 

Another battle on ghost town. Did some decent spot in the beggining, some damage, we got rid of guys in the middle hilly area, but could not proceed to rush into enemy base camping spots as there were like 3 TDs on that infamous hill and another guy in the very corner of the map behind the rock who would crossfire us. There was plenty of work in the city, and safe angled where our guys could not get shot by enemy TDs. But of course some players simply had to push invisible enemy campers at all costs. I go in the open field atak enemy base atak atak. Noob RU and Sheridan OMG.

Sand River. Again one flank was left open. Genius in 268 who wasnt even there but was on the other flank, and had no shots on the open flank, started: WTF lights, why no spot the other flank? Sure I will go spot the other flank and push to enemy base alone. I did some spotting, spoted enemy EBR who got rekt instantly, spoted heavies from that mosque middle position, some damage, ... But noob light no go spot alone on the other flank.

And its the best when stronk TD players sit in the bush, and want you to yolo to the enemy campers on the open field with no cover. Me very stronk TD, you light, you rush, spot and die, and me shoot and me happy ok. 

When you have low HP, everything that is important is already spoted and best thing to do would be defend as your team has less tanks, is loosing in general. Omg noob light how dare you use your gun, go spot even that everything is spoted reee.

So sick of some TD and other camping players, cant wait for chat ban after todays session.

DaniulSims #2 Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11471 battles
  • [ELC3K] ELC3K
They're the most fun, but popular perceptions of them and highly questionable balance decisions make me want to punch my monitor and throw it towards the direction of WG's Cyprus headquarter if I play them for too long and I get one brainless petard too many shouting at me in a match.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 07 May 2020 - 09:29 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21410 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View Post_Carpaccio_, on 07 May 2020 - 06:12 PM, said:

And its the best when stronk TD players sit in the bush, and want you to yolo to the enemy campers on the open field with no cover. Me very stronk TD, you light, you rush, spot and die, and me shoot and me happy ok.

Pure gold.

View Post_Carpaccio_, on 07 May 2020 - 06:12 PM, said:

So sick of some TD and other camping players, cant wait for chat ban after todays session.

About frickin finally someone admits this.

TankkiPoju #4 Posted 08 May 2020 - 10:32 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25871 battles

Light tanks used to be the most fun. Not anymore.

ilmavarvas #5 Posted 08 May 2020 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24082 battles
  • [PR-22] PR-22

Just yesterday I played one game with my LT-100 on El Halluf, went to waiting mode for a second in the bush and instantly some idiot in M48 Patton pushes me out of the bush and starts typing "gO sPoT LiGhT!1!1". To where exactly? To valley instantly, only to be killed by OBJ430U, Progetto 65 and TVP T 50, which went straight to valley... No thank you, turned around and went after enemy EBR 105 instead. Later that 57% player in M48 bushwan... camped most of the game, did huge 2k damage and got rekt. 

So yeah, playing anything else than EBR is kinda futile.

Pathethicc_Noob #6 Posted 08 May 2020 - 03:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39037 battles

I said X times I am not rly best LT player, but I completed LT missions up to T-55, tried to learn the positions and to know situations when trying to scout is just impossible as remaining enemies are in line of bushes on some "well designed maps", and they would out spot you and kill you. 

More "best moments" - Karelia. Our team got rekt like 5:15. Enemy LT amx managed to do some 3K damage but 500 spot which I checked after battle. I did some 3K spotting, spotted enemy proggeto at the beggining he died instantly, enemy JGPZ 100 died also because of me, and did also 1K damage. Ended top on XP. Of course it was my (LT) fault that we lost the battle, clearly not because 3 guys did 0 at tier X. And of course one of the bots raging about noob LT was another guy in JGPZ who did 1500 damage in battle. Look at enemy amx scout, and learn to play noob sheridan.

So whats the trick playing LTs? Ignore every bot from your team who cries - noob LT spot, reeeee ? And tell him to F off ?

Edited by _Carpaccio_, 08 May 2020 - 03:16 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #7 Posted 08 May 2020 - 03:16 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 45794 battles

View PostTankkiPoju, on 08 May 2020 - 09:32 AM, said:

Light tanks used to be the most fun. Not anymore.

Not for you maybe but some of us actually enjoy a challenge :)

Pathethicc_Noob #8 Posted 08 May 2020 - 03:28 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39037 battles

View Postilmavarvas, on 08 May 2020 - 10:23 AM, said:

So yeah, playing anything else than EBR is kinda futile.

Thats one of the problems with LTs now, but had some good battles where I somehow outplayed EBR, or my allies were actually able to shoot him while he was running in circles. Its really the bot campers who want LT to commit suicide so they could shoot that triggers me.

VinoKettu #9 Posted 08 May 2020 - 04:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29186 battles
  • [-NPS-] -NPS-
So many topics of "fun" tanks..........played this crap almost 8 years and they are not fun and I'm not good........

Edited by VinoKettu, 08 May 2020 - 04:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users