6 replies to this topic

hellhound6 #1 Posted 08 May 2020 - 05:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9918 battles

I see increased numbers of LT's in random every day

Especially at tier X

every second battle with 4-5LT in each team

So WG what is cap point? 6-7LT? Or do you want just all player to play LT?

DeBanus #2 Posted 08 May 2020 - 06:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30282 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF
I experience the same. 4 lights per side are normal these days. I remember a game last week that had 12 lights in total,,,,,,

24doom24 #3 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:01 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9466 battles
  • [WW3] WW3
More than 2 or 3 lights in a tier 10 game just gets kinda annoying I agree. Especially if most of them are wheelies. 

The_Naa #4 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:09 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11428 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

the light tanks are making heavy tanks go extinct. :(

soon there will be no heavy tanks for me to punish with gold.

Good! :)

Bulldog_Drummond #5 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35797 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT

View Posthellhound6, on 08 May 2020 - 04:27 PM, said:

I see increased numbers of LT's in random every day

Especially at tier X

every second battle with 4-5LT in each team

So WG what is cap point? 6-7LT? Or do you want just all player to play LT?

After an enjoyable day playing British mediums, I am now playing my Ke-Ho light

It's quite relaxing to play as it usually wins

Stig_Stigma #6 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23277 battles
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR

Everybody plays light tanks because most free to play players and those who once hopped for team play are tired of CAMPER  TDs, heavies and mediums... who once expected you to go die so they farmed dmg while camping at the redline. If u didnt they shoot u and did team dmg.

At least that is my experience. After seeing camping again and again I just decided to play fast tank and play for myself. With a fast tank I can move from flank to flank and influence the battle the way I want without relying on retarded campers. I was ready to leave wot, but then they removed team killing so I stayed and lgiht tank gameplay was again decent. 

juanetenauj #7 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14772 battles

View PostStig_Stigma, on 08 May 2020 - 06:19 PM, said:

Everybody plays light tanks because most free to play players and those who once hopped for team play are tired of CAMPER  TDs, heavies and mediums... who once expected you to go die so they farmed dmg while camping at the redline. If u didnt they shoot u and did team dmg.

At least that is my experience. After seeing camping again and again I just decided to play fast tank and play for myself. With a fast tank I can move from flank to flank and influence the battle the way I want without relying on retarded campers. I was ready to leave wot, but then they removed team killing so I stayed and lgiht tank gameplay was again decent. 

Same here!

Apart from a few premium tanks I'm f2p, and playing fast tanks is the only way to keep the game fun and challenging.

Many times I see people complaining about how wheelies break the game (I agree most of them are too good as of right now), but I have seen way more instances where 2 or 3 skorpions/SU 130 PMs win a game simply by camping behind a couple of bushes, outspoting everyone, and ripping them apart without getting lit.

It just takes the right TD, and even in bad losses, you'll farm hard from the right spot (gg map design). I understand how people get tired of carefully maneuvering, angling, and aiming for weakspots to come out victorious of a heavy tank fight, only to get wrecked by the bush dankers doing nothing at the back (I've been there).

LT gameplay is more engaging and dinamic

Edited by juanetenauj, 08 May 2020 - 07:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users