Yesterday and Today... Worst gameplay ever... Teams awfull awfull awfull

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Stig_Stigma #1 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23012 battles
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR

First time I rage quit wot. I never closed a wot session this way, totally angry. I dont know how to describe the teams.

I stopped using xvm with the anonymiser. But Im becoming curious to see how the team composition is... Might install xvm again tomorrow.

Awfull teams. Awfull gameplay. 

Balc0ra #2 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:17 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77184 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
If you install XVM again, you will just rage before the battle starts. Not worth it, nor will it help.

StronkiTonki #3 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35624 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

Playing the game while being annoyed/angry is generally a bad idea. It leads to making more mistakes than you'd think.

So the trick is to either learn how to control your anger, and keep enjoying the game, even if bad things happen. It's not easy to accomplish of course. I spent almost 9 years trying to control my anger, and I am very happy that nowadays it's rarer than ever for me to get pissed off to a degree that impacts my gameplay in a negative way.

The other option is to stop playing as soon as you get annoyed, to prevent yourself from playing more battles in a frustrated state.

Agondamon #4 Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6702 battles
As Stronkitonki mentioned, just stop playing when you start raging. I tend to rage hard when things go sour and for the last days nearly every game was sour. So after 3-4 games like that I just quit again. Becoming angry will only lead to silly mistakes you wont make when youre thinking straight. But yeah, since corona the teams have been much worse, even worse than Xmas. Noticed quite a lot of relative new players in the teams...but the last 2 to 4 days have just been god awfull and playing the game feels like work...or torture...whichever you think more suitable. 

gunslingerXXX #5 Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:21 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14738 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
Affermative!

Steve8066 #6 Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21743 battles

View PostStig_Stigma, on 08 May 2020 - 07:15 PM, said:

First time I rage quit wot. I never closed a wot session this way, totally angry. I dont know how to describe the teams.

I stopped using xvm with the anonymiser. But Im becoming curious to see how the team composition is... Might install xvm again tomorrow.

its not new, its been like it for months.

totosniperofhell #7 Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1526 battles

nope, same here. the teams right know are a joke.

it's time to quit the game . not worth to rage.

played 10  tier 9 games, ten games lost.

no fun at all.

also dont have premium anymore, time to say goodbye to WoT.

there are many other games out there, with a better team balance.

FrantisekBascovansky #8 Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42130 battles
My teams are okay, even with xvm...

Snagfang #9 Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16537 battles

View PostStig_Stigma, on 08 May 2020 - 06:15 PM, said:

I really wouldn't do that - it won't solve the problem, and the data will probably upset you even more...

chessstud #10 Posted 09 May 2020 - 04:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19007 battles

I don't mind 45%ers playing low tiers, that's OK. But when they appear in tier 10 matchmaking, it is simply unethical. When you're playing 3 5 7 MM in a tier 10 battle with a tier 8 vehicle and your top tiers are bots, the game is an automatic loss. 

I mean how dare they play tier 10 and ruin the game for the rest of their team?

malachi6 #11 Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:58 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles

I wonder if I would be justified in judging a person when they cannot spell simple words such as awful.  I wonder why the OP feels justified in his rage at a video gamesplayer, while I know to reserve judgement of a single mistake I have no explanation for.  Non-native speaker, not using a spell check, a little-used word,  ownership of a small vocabulary, poor education, intelligence level.

How dare anybody choose how they spend their time playing a game?  Applying ethics to the matchmaker says far more about a persons understanding of ethics than the people playing the game.  I found this comment genuinely funny.  For example.  I find it unethical that some people appear to want to practice eugenics in an attempt to make the game better.  While they appear to feel their experience is the single most important decider in what is acceptable.

shikaka9 #12 Posted 09 May 2020 - 07:45 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 78302 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
Or maybe you play better and everyone is the same :)

_Signal_ #13 Posted 09 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 49270 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Posttotosniperofhell, on 08 May 2020 - 07:28 PM, said:

nope, same here. the teams right know are a joke.

it's time to quit the game . not worth to rage.

played 10  tier 9 games, ten games lost.

no fun at all.

also dont have premium anymore, time to say goodbye to WoT.

there are many other games out there, with a better team balance.

No offence but you are one of the reasons why the teams are so bad. You obviously haven;t learn;t enough about the game to play at those tiers. I'm surprised you don;t actually realise this for yourself? If you are a player like yourself (again just trying to point out facts here it isn't a directed personal attack) the very fact you're in the team means you are lowering their chances to win.

Go back to lower tiers try and learn how to play, develop your gameplay then when you are managing to do better slowly come back up the tiers.

Edited by _Signal_, 09 May 2020 - 07:52 AM.

BlackBloodBandit #14 Posted 09 May 2020 - 08:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10035 battles

View Postchessstud, on 09 May 2020 - 04:04 AM, said:

I don't mind 45%ers playing low tiers, that's OK. But when they appear in tier 10 matchmaking, it is simply unethical. When you're playing 3 5 7 MM in a tier 10 battle with a tier 8 vehicle and your top tiers are bots, the game is an automatic loss. 

Because they "only play for fun" and think it's acceptable to do so at the cost of fun from a lot of other players.

Mimos_A #15 Posted 09 May 2020 - 09:11 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31626 battles
  • [SPESH] SPESH

View Postchessstud, on 09 May 2020 - 04:04 AM, said:

I don't mind them playing whatever tier they want. I just wish I didn't have to play with or against them, you know, just make EU3 the potatoplayground. The current clownfiesta is disgusting.

malachi6 #16 Posted 09 May 2020 - 09:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles

View Post_Signal_, on 09 May 2020 - 07:47 AM, said:

No offence but you are one of the reasons why the teams are so bad. You obviously haven;t learn;t enough about the game to play at those tiers. I'm surprised you don;t actually realise this for yourself? If you are a player like yourself (again just trying to point out facts here it isn't a directed personal attack) the very fact you're in the team means you are lowering their chances to win.

Go back to lower tiers try and learn how to play, develop your gameplay then when you are managing to do better slowly come back up the tiers.

Not being personal here but a semicolon is not the correct punctuation to use when contracting a word.  An apostrophe would be correct.  Furthermore, learnt requires no contraction though learned may be considered more appropriate.  I will not suggest you return to school as that is not my place.  How you choose to communicate with the world is entirely your choice.

Edited by malachi6, 09 May 2020 - 09:25 AM.

totosniperofhell #17 Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1526 battles

View Post_Signal_, on 09 May 2020 - 07:47 AM, said:

Well, no logic in this post.

You can't loose any match because one of the players is bad.

You need a Team of bad players to loose, or at last 20 to 30%.

So no, it's not me. I am not a pro Player, but in a good team i get my 2,5 to 3 K damage.

In a bad Team i get 1K or less.

TankkiPoju #18 Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:55 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25867 battles

I agree the enemy teams have been just terrible today.

I think I lost one game? Won all others.

WG please fix this.

_Signal_ #19 Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:24 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 49270 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View Posttotosniperofhell, on 09 May 2020 - 09:33 AM, said:

So no, it's not me. I am not a pro Player, but in a good team i get my 2,5 to 3 K damage.

Try and actually use some logic please..... This is a team game mostly about numbers and averages, again no offence you are a bad player but you are new, the idea of the game is to remove more of the enemies HP than you lose. thus you win.... You don;t do enough damage at any tier at the moment to be a positive for any team you are in thus any team that has you in already before the game starts has less of a chance of winning. Now I don;t blame you at all because your new I place the blame fully on WG's feet because a new player like you shouldn;t ever be able to get into a tier 9 tank so soon. 

No imagine there's another 2 or 3 players like yourself in the team.. straight away the rest of the other players have to actually get probably another "extra" 6k of damage to offset the lack of damage you and your two friends aren;t going to be able to get...

Again I don't blame you I blame WG.

Edited by _Signal_, 09 May 2020 - 11:24 AM.

TankkiPoju #20 Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:31 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25867 battles

View Posttotosniperofhell, on 09 May 2020 - 10:33 AM, said:

It is you and all the other 45% players. The team which has more players like you nearly always loses.

There is no other way to say this easily, but that simply is the truth.

Now you can either accept the reality and try to get better, or continue to live in denial.

Edited by TankkiPoju, 09 May 2020 - 11:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users