Disciplinary measure taken on my account after my PC just crashed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Novica89 #1 Posted 10 May 2020 - 07:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6883 battles
This is a bit unfair to be completely honest. I'm having some GPU issues it seems and it crashes my whole PC every once in a while which actually happened while I was almost finishing up the last 5/5 mission on road to berlin, which we were winning... And PC just crashed and as soon as I managed to reboot it and relog back into the game, the message that there was disciplinary measure taken against my account just popped out and it said im not gonna have my experience or anything assigned to me and the battle was actually over (with my x15 daily bonus applied to it btw) and I got no points at all from it... I want this fixed as it's not my fault at all...

timebandit___ #2 Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12318 battles
Gpu is your's right?? Then its yours problem ;)

Novica89 #3 Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6883 battles

View Posttimebandit___, on 10 May 2020 - 07:16 PM, said:

Gpu is your's right?? Then its yours problem ;)

It could also be a power out, internet disconnection etc etc etc and things like these happen on a daily basis to people playing the game so their "punishment" system is not working properly. It is obvious that I wouldn't just like that abandon a game at its end, so their banning logic is not properly setup. Plus, it's a god damn PVE event, why even punish someone in it that harshly, especially for something out of their ability to affect.

890 #4 Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48158 battles
  • [MEDAR] MEDAR

View PostNovica89, on 10 May 2020 - 08:44 PM, said:

This is a bit unfair to be completely honest. I'm having some GPU issues it seems and it crashes my whole PC every once in a while which actually happened while I was almost finishing up the last 5/5 mission on road to berlin, which we were winning... And PC just crashed and as soon as I managed to reboot it and relog back into the game, the message that there was disciplinary measure taken against my account just popped out and it said im not gonna have my experience or anything assigned to me and the battle was actually over (with my x15 daily bonus applied to it btw) and I got no points at all from it... I want this fixed as it's not my fault at all...

If that was the case that happened to you once, you certainly wouldn't get punished. This has probably happened to you many times. In that case, you are the one who deserves punishment because you have left your team with a player less many times. Fix your problem so you won't be punished. It's not WG's fault because your computer is faulty.

Homer_J #5 Posted 11 May 2020 - 05:27 PM

Field Marshal

• 33857 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostNovica89, on 10 May 2020 - 08:28 PM, said:

It could also be a power out, internet disconnection etc etc etc

And how does the game know you didn't just pull the power on your router?

semhamforhas #6 Posted 11 May 2020 - 06:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30303 battles

Im sorry, same happened to me just few minutes ago.

Game start lagging like crazy, internet normally worked, sites loading properly.

Wot: wot server connection interrupted and ofc disciplinary measure taken on my account, I just lost x15 order for whatever reason.

So yours: "And how does the game know you didn't just pull the power on your router?" is kinda lame If only app to have a problem with my internet connection is wot 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users