Jump to content


bug or feature


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ubaidahad #1 Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13001 battles
  • 40
  • [CROWD] CROWD
  • Member since:
    03-02-2017

so anyways there is a bug that tanks that drown will still show on the minimap and their hp bar stays normal which confuses me

but i have a feeling that this is a upcoming feature for ruski main battle tanks that they will be able to stay under water and shoot for 15 minutes only as there is a  15 min limit so it will be balanced DA!

shot_009.jpg

ok seriously wg fix this it confuses me a bit if enemies are dead or just stuck as their marker still appears on the minimap



TheJungleBeast #2 Posted 12 May 2020 - 09:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13517 battles
  • 167
  • Member since:
    12-10-2017
Because the tank  is still alive, but the crew have drowned,

_Signal_ #3 Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:15 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49270 battles
  • 6,803
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011
It's WG you never know... I was sure gameplay was a feature but from what I can see that's a bug these days.

Dramya #4 Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:21 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17457 battles
  • 564
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View Postubaidahad, on 12 May 2020 - 04:37 AM, said:

so anyways there is a bug that tanks that drown will still show on the minimap and their hp bar stays normal which confuses me

but i have a feeling that this is a upcoming feature for ruski main battle tanks that they will be able to stay under water and shoot for 15 minutes only as there is a  15 min limit so it will be balanced DA!

shot_009.jpg

ok seriously wg fix this it confuses me a bit if enemies are dead or just stuck as their marker still appears on the minimap

 

Shoot it, see if you get damage. Tadaa, fix for drowning arties.



Homer_J #5 Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:49 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Moderator
  • 33857 battles
  • 38,156
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postubaidahad, on 12 May 2020 - 03:37 AM, said:

so anyways there is a bug that tanks that drown will still show on the minimap and their hp bar stays normal which confuses me

but i have a feeling that this is a upcoming feature for ruski main battle tanks that they will be able to stay under water and shoot for 15 minutes only as there is a  15 min limit so it will be balanced DA!

shot_009.jpg

ok seriously wg fix this it confuses me a bit if enemies are dead or just stuck as their marker still appears on the minimap

 

View PostTheJungleBeast, on 12 May 2020 - 09:32 AM, said:

Because the tank  is still alive, but the crew have drowned,

 

It's a bug and is known about.

 

View PostDramya, on 12 May 2020 - 10:21 AM, said:

 

Shoot it, see if you get damage. Tadaa, fix for drowning arties.


From what I have heard you can shoot them and it even looks like you are doing damage but it doesn't count.



Dramya #6 Posted 12 May 2020 - 01:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 17457 battles
  • 564
  • [_PZF_] _PZF_
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostHomer_J, on 12 May 2020 - 11:49 AM, said:

From what I have heard you can shoot them and it even looks like you are doing damage but it doesn't count.

 

Too bad, this should be a thing


Edited by Dramya, 12 May 2020 - 01:52 PM.


EliteDirk121 #7 Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24695 battles
  • 39
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    03-29-2014

>such a team wow

lmao you shouldn't have shared that with us

but yeah weird bug






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users