Jump to content


Road to Berlin - Use 5x tokens first


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

lassekille #1 Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17920 battles
  • 115
  • [_V_A_] _V_A_
  • Member since:
    03-23-2014
Is there a way to use the daily 5x tokens before the 15x tokens (that you have to earn)? I would like to save the 15x tokens.

The_Naa #2 Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:59 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11349 battles
  • 2,209
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-10-2017
dont convert them first maybe?

Balc0ra #3 Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77184 battles
  • 23,216
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Yeah, just don't convert them for that tank. As he uses the highest first always. So if you don't. It will use the 5x firs, then you can add the 15x if you want. As you don't even have to use them that day if you don't want to.

P33K #4 Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27916 battles
  • 251
  • [YOKE_] YOKE_
  • Member since:
    03-26-2015
Don't waste your time with 5x unless you have to. Just grind those 15x's from randoms, it doesn't take that many battles. Saves time really.

Hyina #5 Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 65201 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

If you're looking for the most efficient way to get most points, it's better to use the x15 in your tier 2/1 vehicles to get them to tier 3 as fast as possible, and then use the x5 daily on each tier 3. This way saves you number of battles in the long run than if you only used the x15 on one tier 3 tank and then have to slowly grind the other lower tanks battle after battle.

 

Of course, the above won't hold true if you:

- are able to play every day until event ends, thus you only really need 1 tank and by the time you reach Tier 3, each win gains you 1k-2.5k points.

- if one tank is close to reaching tier 2 or 3, in which case a x15 is wasted yes.



OllieCromwell #6 Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:23 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 48701 battles
  • 607
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011
Always do the X5's first to test the water ... Last night I didn't even use them all, and quit the mode after 3 rounds as the teams I got where made up of either camping idiots or yolo'ing fools ... none of those matches got beyond round 2 and one time even ended in round 1 ... Glad I didn't use the X15's for those.

Space_Vato #7 Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3533 battles
  • 127
  • Member since:
    02-08-2019

Yolo'ing too much.

Not enough yolo

People not close enough to use specials.

People who don't know where counter attacks start (and are too close to the entry point)

People who still don't know which targets to attack (watch the mini map and find the current targets, like the commanders)

 

Many many issues at play...



Tilly042 #8 Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38260 battles
  • 420
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

Managed to get my first 0 pointer yesterday with 5 x IS2Vs.  I got just over 4.5k in the IS2V but the rest of the team in the IS2V sat miles away and post game one had made just one penetrating shot with the 3 others hovering around 1k dmg. 

 

The game ended having not completed Round 1 and x15 wasted.  



NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:52 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36960 battles
  • 6,063
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
WG have given you more then enough x15 boosters just by doing the daily missions in Randoms to complete the event easily. Just pick whatever tank class you like the most and pile all your boosters on that and you'll have no trouble at all. 

OllieCromwell #10 Posted 13 May 2020 - 10:05 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 48701 battles
  • 607
  • [GENB] GENB
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 13 May 2020 - 09:52 AM, said:

WG have given you more then enough x15 boosters just by doing the daily missions in Randoms to complete the event easily. Just pick whatever tank class you like the most and pile all your boosters on that and you'll have no trouble at all. 

Given a team that knows how to breath and play at the same time ... yes.



Rainbowkiss83 #11 Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:25 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27128 battles
  • 378
  • [_HATE] _HATE
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostHyina, on 12 May 2020 - 11:54 PM, said:

If you're looking for the most efficient way to get most points, it's better to use the x15 in your tier 2/1 vehicles to get them to tier 3 as fast as possible, and then use the x5 daily on each tier 3. This way saves you number of battles in the long run than if you only used the x15 on one tier 3 tank and then have to slowly grind the other lower tanks battle after battle.

 

Of course, the above won't hold true if you:

- are able to play every day until event ends, thus you only really need 1 tank and by the time you reach Tier 3, each win gains you 1k-2.5k points.

- if one tank is close to reaching tier 2 or 3, in which case a x15 is wasted yes.



Why would you grind the other lines where you can easily use the x15 on just one tier3 line?
As far as i know there are no rewards for upgrading all ther lines so no point in grinding them....or am i wrong? :ohmy:

Oh wait yes....there's a blingbling for upgrading all of them :sceptic:


Edited by Rainbowkiss83, 13 May 2020 - 11:28 AM.


lassekille #12 Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:15 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17920 battles
  • 115
  • [_V_A_] _V_A_
  • Member since:
    03-23-2014

View PostThe_Naa, on 12 May 2020 - 10:59 PM, said:

dont convert them first maybe?

 

Why didn't you tell me that before I converted them.... ;)



Hyina #13 Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 65201 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    05-16-2013

View PostRainbowkiss83, on 13 May 2020 - 11:25 AM, said:



Why would you grind the other lines where you can easily use the x15 on just one tier3 line?
As far as i know there are no rewards for upgrading all ther lines so no point in grinding them....or am i wrong? :ohmy:

Oh wait yes....there's a blingbling for upgrading all of them :sceptic:

 

That's why I said at the end if you can't play frequently until the end of the event.

 

Let's say you can only play at max 2-3 days in this week and the next for some reason, as an entirely f2p.

 

3x15 tokens per day, x2 = 6 games over 2 days, if any of those are cheap losses you won't be getting the final bounty vents, then the x5 twice for those couple of days, still may not be enough and you are stuck with either having to play more games in that single tank with only x1, or slowly grinding through the other tier 1/2 tanks.

 

If you had more tanks at tier 3 early, you will gain more points in those couple of days, potentially 10x5 on top of the 6x15s, at tier 3.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users