WG Please, match up Prem Tank crew to tech tree tank crew F.G.S.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MetalMicky #1 Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:28 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28056 battles
  • [ZD30] ZD30

Am I the only one, surly not! but I cant help get bloody frustrated when a gift, Prem, PTW or PTL tank comes out all bells and whistles and the F**KN Crew don't either match up to current tech tree crew???? Or just as bad MISSING CREW and even MORE STUPID, Crew that don't have same skills in common??? WTF WG. If your going to dangle goodies in front of our eyes and say Oooooooohhhh this MUST HAVE, BUY BUY NOW. And then F**K us up the "A" with oh did I mention the crew problem!!!!!

ScorpionG Who has a Commander who is a loader FFS????? Radio operator YES, Loader NO...…

BLACK DOG LT Commander yet again NO MATCH UP ??????

Yes I understand your a Russian Company and want to shaft the Germans for (The Waaahhhh) But you've did this with other countries as well shoot your own foot, WHY ???

Didn't it register at the BOARDROOM LEVEL!!! while a member of your (WELL PAID Tech design go get 'em type wiz kid) Showed you the promotion slide show and glitzy profit charts???

Either, change it PLEASE along with a FREE CREW MEMBER with skills amounted, and learn for the future PLEASE :)

Respect to ALL, Cheers 

Edited by MetalMicky, 13 May 2020 - 02:30 PM.

Spartan_93 #2 Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25033 battles
  • [-IDC-] -IDC-

Ey, your completly wrong:

The Crew of Jagdpanzer E100 fits perfectly on Jagdtiger 8,8 => just like you want it.

But why did you buy the wrong premium tank? That is not WGs fault!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users