Is it normal for me to feel this way?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Panzersatan52 #1 Posted 14 May 2020 - 10:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2804 battles

Ive played Wot for 6 years(on and off) now and i would like to continue to do so, but whenever i play it these days i spend more time browsing through the tech trees thinking about what lines i should research instead of playing the game. I really like the feeling when i unlock a new tank but as i have reached tier 7 the ability to unlock new tanks seems more and more distant.

I feel like i worry too much about what tanks i should be playing instead of just playing it like i did before?

Am i tired of this game? Am i seeing the early signs of a burnout?

ArtyOnWheels #2 Posted 14 May 2020 - 10:51 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostPanzersatan52, on 14 May 2020 - 10:41 AM, said:

Ive played Wot for 6 years(on and off) now and i would like to continue to do so, but whenever i play it these days i spend more time browsing through the tech trees thinking about what lines i should research instead of playing the game. I really like the feeling when i unlock a new tank but as i have reached tier 7 the ability to unlock new tanks seems more and more distant.

I feel like i worry too much about what tanks i should be playing instead of just playing it like i did before?

take a break and see what happens

arthurwellsley #3 Posted 14 May 2020 - 10:57 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55838 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostPanzersatan52, on 14 May 2020 - 09:41 AM, said:

Maybe set your self a series of goals.

Pick one line and move up it.

The Top of the Tree at the moment leads to the Object 268, but low down the line where the vehicles still benefit from the discount are the SU-85B and SU-85 and SU-100 all of which are good tanks and fun to play in their own way. Why not try that line and benefit from all the bonuses that go with it while it is still Top of the Tree?

malowany #4 Posted 14 May 2020 - 11:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6788 battles
  • [H-O-A] H-O-A

Do whatever is fun for you, if you would enjoy having tier 7 of all nations and classes then why not? I can relate because I am playing WOT on and off since basically the beginning, I might feel like not playing WOT for 2 years and then feel like playing WOT every day for a year. You do you.

Edited by malowany, 14 May 2020 - 02:14 PM.

Gruff_ #5 Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25288 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Not normal gargle with salty water.

Robbie_T #6 Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22465 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

6 years with 2700 battles...and yeah i know you gonna say on my other account.

But if you ahve bin playing 6 years you know in 2013 the grind was way longer than now. think i had 3 or 8k games before i reached  tier 10.

Now with a prem account you can gett a tier 10 in under a week.

StronkiTonki #7 Posted 14 May 2020 - 08:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35624 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

Sometimes it can be overwhelming with which tanks to play.
I mostly just decided to play all the lines. Nowadays, I have all tech trees fully unlocked, and I sometimes face the same problem choosing which tank to play.

Maybe try playing top of the tech tree tanks, and just try out anything you haven't played yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users