4 replies to this topic

AlwaysLearning #1 Posted 15 May 2020 - 12:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7973 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF

Hello! :)
What am I looking for:

-I am looking for a clan (mainly international) to play (some) SH/CW etc. I'd like to get back to leading (yeah, I have no idea why, but I kinda miss this haha), but it might take some time to get re-used to this;)
-"cool" players that you can share a laugh with

About me:
-As I said in the title, I used to be an FC (on another account) in F15 (3 years ago I think), I am a player since 2013-ish, but took a break for 2 years and came back a couple months ago.
If anything else, I'd be happy to discuss on TS or messages for any other details.

Edited by AlwaysLearning, 15 May 2020 - 12:14 PM.

Zombie_Researcher #2 Posted 15 May 2020 - 03:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3927 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

Hi  there

We are currently looking for active players with FC experience as our current FC is not always available due to family commitments and he would like someone else to bounce ideas off.

At the moment we are still building the clan up, but it would be great to have someone with your experience join us to help guide us through the shark infested waters of clan battles/advances etc.

A little bit about us...….

1-QDG is not a new clan but have recently reformed after a short time away, we have members from all over Europe and speak predominately English.  We accept players of any age and skill level and currently have 2 new players that are learning the ropes and has just got their first Tier 6 from the tech tree.

We are growing in numbers each day (which is great).

We are not bothered too much with stats we just would like active players with zero toxicity, it us up to you whether you just want to be a social member or a competitive member of the clan (currently we do Tier 6 skirmishes, with a view to progress to T8 in time).  New players are always good, as they can be helped to become amazing in time.

We use TeamSpeak for comms and play most days - there is normally someone on at various times of the day/night.

Our rules are:

1. don't be an idiot

2. have fun

If you think we could be a good fit for you, please let me know here or in game or check us out on the clan portal.

Happy hunting

Zomb

:P

Indy_Bones #3 Posted 16 May 2020 - 10:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36821 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

WHO are always looking for good players, and we have one of the longest standing communities in the game, which can offer platoons, SH/Skirms, CW's and a great atmosphere with friendly and skilled players, if you think we'd be a good fit for you, feel free to pop onto our TS for a chat: WHYWHO.EU

Cheers

Indy.

Helmutson #4 Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:08 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29531 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

I through my hat in the ring for our clan:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/743891-looking-for-a-clan/

Cheers

Helmutson

AlwaysLearning #5 Posted 23 May 2020 - 11:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7973 battles
  • [OOUUF] OOUUF
thank you all for your interest, but i already found a clan!
topic can be closed:)
Thanks once again, and good luck on the battlefield!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users