Buy a new tank? Alright but first sell ever last one I currently have!

Credit making Premium ammo Premium tank Playforfree Pay2win

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Haxelrode #1 Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5569 battles
  • [-SKU-] -SKU-
I am playing world of tanks for 3 years now and okay i am not a super unicum, just an average player and quite active. Since i got into higher tiers (tier 7 and above) i started getting out of credits very quick and stuff... Thats when i figured that yeah tier 6 and 5 is for credit making others are not. Thats when i had to buy a premium tank...only to make credits because i dont play toer 5 and 6s that often but even still... The shortage of credits problem is still there and is frustrating af. I see people dabbing the 2 key like a boss. Now even if i try to do it... I cant becauae a person like me who is making so little credits per game and mostly losing them in tier 10 tanks... How the hell can i use gold ammo? But still i see people spamming only gold and still having more than 10 mill credits on their account. Is there something i am missing?... Am i such a bad player?... I cant buy tanks i have researched and in order to get one... I ahve to empty my whole garrage and then last time i did it i regret it and still dont have enough credits to even recover those vehicles.Please help! 

iraqxlol #2 Posted 16 May 2020 - 04:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3596 battles

Premium account turns tier 8 into a money making tier, While having balanced economy in tier 9 and 10

90% of my current games are in tier 10 and only go lower if I wanted to grind a new line, Premium account will allow you to play tier 10 without losing anything (for me at least).

If you want to spam gold like maniac all the time, You need to have a premium account and a tier 8 premium tank.

although You don't need to purchase any premium tank, I already got tier 7 premium IS-2S within 10ish games and 50% credit booster I got more than million in credits (with daily missions ofc)

Tldr:

1- Get a premium account to have a better gaming experience in every possible way.

2- Always get those free premium tanks.

Edited by iraqxlol, 16 May 2020 - 05:03 PM.

ArtyOnWheels #3 Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostHaxelrode, on 16 May 2020 - 04:48 PM, said:

I am playing world of tanks for 3 years now and okay i am not a super unicum, just an average player and quite active. Since i got into higher tiers (tier 7 and above) i started getting out of credits very quick and stuff... Thats when i figured that yeah tier 6 and 5 is for credit making others are not. Thats when i had to buy a premium tank...only to make credits because i dont play toer 5 and 6s that often but even still... The shortage of credits problem is still there and is frustrating af. I see people dabbing the 2 key like a boss. Now even if i try to do it... I cant becauae a person like me who is making so little credits per game and mostly losing them in tier 10 tanks... How the hell can i use gold ammo? But still i see people spamming only gold and still having more than 10 mill credits on their account. Is there something i am missing?... Am i such a bad player?... I cant buy tanks i have researched and in order to get one... I ahve to empty my whole garrage and then last time i did it i regret it and still dont have enough credits to even recover those vehicles.Please help! 

m44 is a great moneymaker and arty is always fun to play

F_U_R_Y_666 #4 Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11104 battles
Hi premium account + premium tanks helps, cut down the amount of premium rounds and use HE instead also use the small repair and first aid, Tier 10 isn't for making credits unless you are very good. I Find playing in mainly premium tanks tier 8 and below to make credits then occasionally play tiers nine and ten and tech tree tanks as im average player, i can have a good battle in my is3 and still lose credits. also front line is a good way of making credits if you also use personal reserves. 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:07 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 36960 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
You are not doing a lot of damage with your tanks and damage is what gets you credits. If you want to earn more you're going to have to work on doing more in your battles.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77184 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Damage/assist = credits. Be it in a tier 6 tech tree tank or a tier 8 premium. So if others can afford to press 2 now and then, they make up for it in other matches. So to cover high tier cost, you have to find a mid-tier you do well in that is also cheap to run. HTs usually cost more to run vs say a light or medium. So on my NA account, I've used Cromwell, AMX 12t, or even the Setter. As they are cheap to run, assist don't waste ammo costs. And you get more in return, even in a +2 game. Thus the stock tier 9 grinds can afford to press 2 now and then.

StronkiTonki #7 Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 35624 battles
  • [T0AST] T0AST

You have to play a lot of lower tier tanks and/or premium tanks in order to get credits.

And also play good while doing so.

If high tiers would not lose anyone credits, it would cause lower tiers to die out, since everyone would just be playing tier 10.

When I was new to the game, I usually had a few tier 5 and 6 tech tree tanks as moneymakers. Then I actually got a free tier 8 premium tank due to an update changing the tech trees a bit.

After that, I started spending money on this game.

Anyway, I see you have at least invested in buying the premium STA-2. Not sure if the Skorpion G is something you own, since you do have a few battles in it, but it could have just been a rental. But use any premium tanks you have to farm for credits. There's no other way around it than farming credits, and we have all done so.

I myself have farmed so many credits throughout my 9 years of playing this game, and I finally have all tier 10 tanks in my garage + an excess of millions and millions of credits that I'm slowly using to re-buy all tanks in the tech tree.

Secularliberal #8 Posted 16 May 2020 - 09:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43077 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

Couple options that help with credits.

Join a clan that plays a lot of tier 6 & 8 strongholds. Basically you can't lose money on tier 6 stronghold. Plus you can do tank rewards missions on strongholds.

Add some clan credit boosters = nice going.

Make it even more fun: Get premium account. Get good premium tanks for tier 8 strongholds (progetto, soviet heavies) and you never run out of credits.

After that you start to plan your playing career: you take note of when high tier tanks are on discount (4-5 times a year), when stocking consumables, equipment (50% discounts only!), planning ToTT offers & so on.  

boboiscool #9 Posted 16 May 2020 - 09:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2272 battles

Not spending any money, got 16M on my account, slowly grinding my way through a few tech trees. Try to buy consumables and tanks with discount if possible.

baratoz1701 #10 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27483 battles
  • [DNUTZ] DNUTZ

Take a 60 day break. Get a friend to make u there referral recruit. Accept then login. You now have 50% extra creds and xp, same as free premium account. Play with friend and u get 100%

Damn typing on phone is haaaard

Edited by baratoz1701, 17 May 2020 - 10:15 AM.

Slyspy #11 Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15292 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Don't rush to buy new tanks - have some patience. Play more games in those tanks in which you make a profit. Buy consumables in bulk and tanks when they are discounted and avoid high overhead items like food and camo rental if you have to. The better you play the more damage you'll do and so the more credits you'll make so striving to improve your game may also be helpful.

Edited by Slyspy, 17 May 2020 - 11:27 AM.

Private_Miros #12 Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28635 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

View PostHaxelrode, on 16 May 2020 - 03:48 PM, said:

1. No need to rush. All tanks that are elited and with trained good crews and equipment are end game content. You don't need to continue buying.

2. Well, yeah, you're quite bad at the game. That's ok, there's no shame in that. It's just pixel tanks. But it does influence your earnings. Damage (dealt or allowed to be dealt) is credits. And missed shots and damage taken cost credits. And currently you take far more damage than you deal (about 80% more than you deal). You also miss 50% of the shots you take. This is a lot of costs for not that much earnings compared to better players.

I'm not trying to talk you down with point 2, just objective data explaining why, yes, even without premium account or premium tanks, better players earn a lot more net profits.

Ragoutrabbit #13 Posted 17 May 2020 - 11:38 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11570 battles
Just pay to win.

KillingJoker #14 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43247 battles

I remember when i used to play my panzer IV H to farm credits i normaly would need weeks to farm a couple millions....

There is no secret on making credits, you play premium tanks, any good game in a premium will easily give you more than 100k silver, with premium account and credit boosters a consistent player will farm many millions in few hours session, and this playing normally, firing gold here and there, obviously there are also credit sink moments, like campaigns in clans or ranked where people only use gold rounds.,.

I remember when i had only like 15 garage slots, now i have nearly 150 and around 130 tanks, lots of millions to expend and pretty much stoped seling tanks, unless i hate them or i dont need them...for lack of crews, interest on tier etc etc, the main point is, i am not by any means the biggesf collector, yet half of my tanks are premiums, 1/3 of them were offered or earned in game...2/3 of them were bought for real life money...more than i can calculate, and you can see how much costs a tier VIII premium, i have around 30 ...

Lots of time and money devoted to a videogame....so dont worry if you dont have millions, or id you still have pain to buy other tanks...

Because that means you still didnt started expending too much into this....and probably had a much more fun

ZeroKelvin #15 Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37131 battles
  • [EARLG] EARLG

A lot of people don't play Tier 10 because it costs a lot of credits, only with a good tier 8 premium it is possible to use a lot of gold there

For F2P using discounts for everything, tanks, equipment, consumables and having some low tier tanks that work without premium rounds you enjoy playing helps a lot.

arthurwellsley #16 Posted 19 May 2020 - 01:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 55845 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

1. Have you checked your depot?

Players often find that they have ammunition there from weaker guns that have been updated and the ammunition was sent to depot. All that unused ammunition can be sold. Modules that have been upgraded. Your depot might have old turrets, tracks and guns etc that can now be sold.

Also check the depot for consumerables. Do you have food for a nation that you have no tanks in if so sell it.

2. Front Line

Look at the tier VIII tanks you play in this mode. Even if not premium vehicles if you only shoot normal ammunition (and the occasional HE round against a squishy target) you will make decent silver rpofits.

3. Personal Reserves

Have you checked whether you have a reserve increasing silver income for 1 hour of 2 hours? If you have a few of these reserves try and decide when best to use them. Preferably in Front Lines, but if you have a two hour reserve and want to use it during an non Front Line period decide in advance which tanks you intend to play to maximize damage and spotting for the maximum silver income to be boosted.

4. Join a clan

Tier VI strongholds will usually make decent silver. Plus clan reserves when used will boost silver income.

5. Premium account

Better investment over time than buying a single tier VIII premium tank.

imposter #17 Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32000 battles

View Postarthurwellsley, on 19 May 2020 - 12:24 PM, said:

5. Premium account

Better investment over time than buying a single tier VIII premium tank.

This ^ You [potentially] earn with all the tanks you play, not just a single tank.

Robbie_T #18 Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22465 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHaxelrode, on 16 May 2020 - 04:48 PM, said:

I have premium account and premium tanks.

Tier8 i make credits even with spamming gold.

Tier 9 i can make credits (but not that much)

Tier 10 is for me even with premium account most times a gold drainer.

Sometips

Get premium account

Play tier 8 use gold in the beginning and switch to regular ammo end of the battle when those juicy camping meds and TDs show them selfs .

And if you find tier 8 9 10 to much buy a tier 6 premium i got some tier6 premiums that bring in good credits.

When FL starting use credit booster and use regular ammo .Becuase everyone is tier 8

TheJungleBeast #19 Posted 20 May 2020 - 10:19 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13514 battles

Seems like you just need to do more damage every game, I find that if I can pen at least 4-5 shots every game I make some OK credits, I'm not a great player but aslong as I make it my mission to damage at least 4-5 tanks on the way to a win or a loss I'll make some money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users