Not played for 6 months, nothing has changed, wot decide outcome of every shot.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

vikingmilo #1 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33593 battles
So it was 2 progettos locking horns but I had the edge on loading time, we had hit each other 4 or 5 times always doing damage which is amazing in itself, he was down to seven hp I had a little more, but the advantage was mine until wot decided the last shot he fired would cause my loading time to slow up, and just like so many times in wot he fired 1st and killed me,  similar types of situations happen so often in wot it has become laughable,  I don't care what anyone says wot control the outcome of every shot fired, tanks strong points and weak points rarely come into it, critical hits are another farce, when I hit someone with a shot I hear the usual critical hit voice ( far to often for my liking) and the enemy NEVER lose HP, so why when I get hit and it is critical I ALWAYS lose HP?, and so while I agree some players are better than others at the game the outcome of a game and damage/ no damage to tanks in every game is completely in the hands of wot, you cannot truly say it is skilful game when wot have so much control.

DeadShotLT #2 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16617 battles

View Postvikingmilo, on 17 May 2020 - 06:18 PM, said:

So it was 2 progettos locking horns but I had the edge on loading time, we had hit each other 4 or 5 times always doing damage which is amazing in itself, he was down to seven hp I had a little more, but the advantage was mine until wot decided the last shot he fired would cause my loading time to slow up, and just like so many times in wot he fired 1st and killed me,  similar types of situations happen so often in wot it has become laughable,  I don't care what anyone says wot control the outcome of every shot fired, tanks strong points and weak points rarely come into it, critical hits are another farce, when I hit someone with a shot I hear the usual critical hit voice ( far to often for my liking) and the enemy NEVER lose HP, so why when I get hit and it is critical I ALWAYS lose HP?, and so while I agree some players are better than others at the game the outcome of a game and damage/ no damage to tanks in every game is completely in the hands of wot, you cannot truly say it is skilful game when wot have so much control.

Few battles example:. First battle: 8 shots fire. 7 Hits 1 pentration.  Battle result: 1:15. Second battle 6 shots fired 6 hits 6 pentrations. Battle result 15:3

Till now best my gaming exp.. Fv 215b 183 Gold HE shell loaded.  Target: borsig.  Result: WE DIDNT PENTRATE ENEMIES ARMOR :)

Edited by DeadShotLT, 17 May 2020 - 05:35 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 36972 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
I see you didn't use your 6 months off to further your education

Pathethicc_Noob #4 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39037 battles
It is known that Wargaming possess mystical alien technology servers with farsight abilities that know where you will go on map and on which tanks you will fire, and decides if you are worthy to pen enemies on how much money did you spend during your years of playing.

vikingmilo #5 Posted 17 May 2020 - 05:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33593 battles
Typical mixed reply, you believe what you want, I still like the game but they really have to stop making it so obvious they have full control, as for the person who thinks it must be aliens (sarcastic person), computers can decide the out come of anything, they only need initial programming then they take control, but I am sure you must know this, don't you ?.

VsUK #6 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:05 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles
The only control you have is the type of ammo you fire, the type of tank you play, the movement of your tank & the general location of where to fire. Everything else is up to WG to decide. It starts from where your shot will go inside your reticle. Then its the special pen RNG that decides +/- 25% of your actual penetration if your shot will pen at all. Then you have the actual RNG we can actually see the results of how much damage +/- 25% of your average damage or your max damage. 

But I think everyone has noticed if you come up against a Soviet tank & 1 shot will kill it & you have a flat side shot, easy right? But you fire & hit the soft part & all you do is critical or bounce, giving the advantage to the Soviet tank then on. 

There's nothing random in a scripted process no one can see how its calculated. Betting shops for years denied their digital fruit machines were deliberately coded not to pay out unless it receives x much money first, which doesn't make it a bet, more like a pyramid scheme. 

UrQuan #7 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 22389 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postvikingmilo, on 17 May 2020 - 05:58 PM, said:

Typical mixed reply, you believe what you want, I still like the game but they really have to stop making it so obvious they have full control, as for the person who thinks it must be aliens (sarcastic person), computers can decide the out come of anything, they only need initial programming then they take control, but I am sure you must know this, don't you ?.

They don't control where I drive & position tho, nor do they control my tanks movement, they don't even control when I shoot. Only thing they control are shell trajectories, penetration etc within certain parameters, learn those parameters & work with it. 

You can't win all games true, but that's more down to people making bad calls (and sometimes bad calls are only that in hindsight). Been in plenty enough games that were a decisive win or loss simply by people's good/bad deployment & no amount of computer generated advantages could help them.

Some examples:

Almost the entire team goes redline. The game does not control the players tank, people do. And no amount of shooting advantage is going to help them, because the enemy will have the advantage position-wise. 

Ye, this was weird. No amount of nerfing could hold back this win. If the reds all go into that ditch, no amount of RNG in the red favour is going to help, because it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

And that's why i don't buy the whole 'game is rigged against me' theory. Too much important factors still lie in people's hands. 

Edited by UrQuan, 17 May 2020 - 06:12 PM.

DeadShotLT #8 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16617 battles

View Post_Carpaccio_, on 17 May 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

It is known that Wargaming possess mystical alien technology servers with farsight abilities that know where you will go on map and on which tanks you will fire, and decides if you are worthy to pen enemies on how much money did you spend during your years of playing.

Sorry you are naive. All streamers talk about OP ebr's thousands post about OP ebr's. Thousands posts about terrible match making system. same with controled shell or RNG. And what they do? Nothing. just ignoring. Why? they have what they want. 2-3mins battles means more battles every day. That means more spended credits. That means more premium accounts silver and etc sold in premium store.

wsatnutter #9 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27425 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
Op utter tinfoilery your post is just a diatribe of foilery

crnakoza #10 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 63465 battles

So, apparently, you've been playing wot for 8 years now, and only now do you notice the RNG and it bothers you? topkek

And yes, wargaming conspires against you, and only you. So whomever you meet, the RNG will always be in their favor. But then there are the other people as well who claim the RNG is against them. Hmm, apparently RNG is against everyone. Kinda like complaints on the forum where everyone always loses the games, you'd think nobody ever wins. And those complaints where everyone was getting one shot by arty all the time.

This is called observer bias.

shikaka9 #11 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 78498 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
nothing gona change for next 2 years , see ya in 2022

Leadfire #12 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:43 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8073 battles

View PostVsUK, on 17 May 2020 - 05:05 PM, said:

There's nothing random in a scripted process no one can see how its calculated. Betting shops for years denied their digital fruit machines were deliberately coded not to pay out unless it receives x much money first, which doesn't make it a bet, more like a pyramid scheme. 

You can spend all day in training rooms testing accuracy, pen and rolls....and prove yourself wrong.

DeadShotLT #13 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16617 battles

View PostLeadfire, on 17 May 2020 - 07:43 PM, said:

You can spend all day in training rooms testing accuracy, pen and rolls....and prove yourself wrong.

:D How hard to code only for random  battles. They do what they need and players never will know how it is. Every company have ways how to make money.  They have hundreds or thousands algorithms who anlyzes clients conduct. and they do what they need for better money ;)

vikingmilo #14 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33593 battles

View Postcrnakoza, on 17 May 2020 - 06:22 PM, said:

So, apparently, you've been playing wot for 8 years now, and only now do you notice the RNG and it bothers you? topkek

And yes, wargaming conspires against you, and only you. So whomever you meet, the RNG will always be in their favor. But then there are the other people as well who claim the RNG is against them. Hmm, apparently RNG is against everyone. Kinda like complaints on the forum where everyone always loses the games, you'd think nobody ever wins. And those complaints where everyone was getting one shot by arty all the time.

This is called observer bias.

another typical reply from someone in denial, and I never said it was just against me,  wot decide when a shot does damage or not, wot decide when your tank becomes disabled or not, if you cant see it then I cant help you, just like you think I am wrong, you believe what you want and I will believe what I want.

vikingmilo #15 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33593 battles

View PostUrQuan, on 17 May 2020 - 06:11 PM, said:

They don't control where I drive & position tho, nor do they control my tanks movement, they don't even control when I shoot. Only thing they control are shell trajectories, penetration etc within certain parameters, learn those parameters & work with it. 

You can't win all games true, but that's more down to people making bad calls (and sometimes bad calls are only that in hindsight). Been in plenty enough games that were a decisive win or loss simply by people's good/bad deployment & no amount of computer generated advantages could help them.

Some examples:

Almost the entire team goes redline. The game does not control the players tank, people do. And no amount of shooting advantage is going to help them, because the enemy will have the advantage position-wise. 

Ye, this was weird. No amount of nerfing could hold back this win. If the reds all go into that ditch, no amount of RNG in the red favour is going to help, because it is like shooting fish in a barrel.

And that's why i don't buy the whole 'game is rigged against me' theory. Too much important factors still lie in people's hands. 

I never said they control driving or placing your tank in positions, as for needing to hit the enemy in the right place I have done on so many occasions and have had zero results, yet they rarely fail to do damage when they hit me, I cant be playing against expert shots all the time, as someone has already pointed out some games most of your shots don't penn and the result is usually game lost, but some games it is like everything you fire at you do damage to, and those games you generally win, I stand by what I say and believe.

Leadfire #16 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:14 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8073 battles

View PostDeadShotLT, on 17 May 2020 - 05:55 PM, said:

:D How hard to code only for random  battles. They do what they need and players never will know how it is. Every company have ways how to make money.  They have hundreds or thousands algorithms who anlyzes clients conduct. and they do what they need for better money ;)

To be honest, if you really believe this happens in WoT....why are you still playing? I mean, does that mean that without WG's help that you received, in reality you are a cabbage?

18:15 Added after 1 minute

View Postvikingmilo, on 17 May 2020 - 06:11 PM, said:

I never said they control driving or placing your tank in positions, as for needing to hit the enemy in the right place I have done on so many occasions and have had zero results, yet they rarely fail to do damage when they hit me, I cant be playing against expert shots all the time, as someone has already pointed out some games most of your shots don't penn and the result is usually game lost, but some games it is like everything you fire at you do damage to, and those games you generally win, I stand by what I say and believe.

That's some serious bias going on in your head.

CasualDane #17 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1085 battles
The tinfoil hat is stronk in this one :amazed:

24doom24 #18 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:21 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9494 battles
  • [WW3] WW3
Take another 6 months off, and then another, and then another....

vikingmilo #19 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33593 battles

View PostLeadfire, on 17 May 2020 - 07:14 PM, said:

To be honest, if you really believe this happens in WoT....why are you still playing? I mean, does that mean that without WG's help that you received, in reality you are a cabbage?

18:15 Added after 1 minute

That's some serious bias going on in your head.

That's funny I thought I was pretty clear on what I thought was wrong with the game.

Leadfire #20 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:24 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8073 battles

View Postvikingmilo, on 17 May 2020 - 06:23 PM, said:

That's funny I thought I was pretty clear on what I thought was wrong with the game.

Yes, you're not very good at it.....and it's hard to come to terms with that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users