Struggling with the game? Need some help? World of Tanks Guides, Tutorials, and Help for New and Bad...

tutorials replays game reviews tips hints how to increase wn8 mark of excellence

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SirHavocLIVE #1 Posted 17 May 2020 - 08:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19146 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

World of Tanks Guides, Tutorials, and Help for New and Bad Players

Hi, folks, my name is Pete, in-game name, Sir Havoc, I used to run one of the largest communities in World of Tanks, "World of Tanks University", which at our busiest time had over 1000 active members from EU, NA, and SEA.  During that time I helped people improve at the game by making YouTube content, Twitch live-streams and in my community, we as a collective would provide training on a daily basis for anyone to attend whether they were our members or not, which took place on our Teamspeak server. 

I have been out of the game for 3 years and I have recently come back and after an event in-game decided to make some more videos with a view of helping people improve their gameplay.  

If you are struggling with the game or perhaps you find yourself carrying a friend most of the time, perhaps you can visit or point out my YouTube channel to them. 

As you can imagine I am a little rusty, but I am re-discovering this game, and I know my principles work so the idea is that we can progress together. You can expect at least 2 to 3 videos per week.

I have already helped 1000's of people improve their gameplay and it would mean a lot to me if I can help you too!!!. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Also, on a different subject, if you are interested in History, I also run a History Non-Profit company based in the U.K. called  'The History Project', we create online content and use the money we raise to provide free educational history experiences for kids in Schools and soon, Hospitals.

I want to make clear am not asking for any money here, much of what we raise is with sponsors from companies and community history theatre shows.  However, we would like to in time earn money from YouTube adds and so it would be really cool if you could have a look and only if you like what you see, give us a sub.

We only just got started on YouTube so don't have many Subs but we have a following of over 100,000 on Facebook. If you think you might like to see some of what we do there Here is links to some of our videos.

Edited by SirHavocLIVE, 27 May 2020 - 05:33 PM.

Kaylern #2 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4883 battles

Welcome back Sir. Nice to see you back in the saddle...well turret/driving seat..whatever!

As mentioned in your youtube comments was proud to be a wot-uni member for 2 years. I watched all your previous tutorials and with the help of some of the other members of wot-uni I did improve my game. Not a lot but every little helps.

I, myself have just returned after a 2 year break and keen to keep learning.

Looking forward to seeing your new content.

SirHavocLIVE #3 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19146 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View PostKaylern, on 17 May 2020 - 09:08 PM, said:

Welcome back Sir. Nice to see you back in the saddle...well turret/driving seat..whatever!

As mentioned in your youtube comments was proud to be a wot-uni member for 2 years. I watched all your previous tutorials and with the help of some of the other members of wot-uni I did improve my game. Not a lot but every little helps.

I, myself have just returned after a 2 year break and keen to keep learning.

Looking forward to seeing your new content.

Thak you Kaylern, I hope I can be of use!!! thanks for stopping by mate

SirHavocLIVE #4 Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19146 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
Loved making this video, really trying to give you not the perfect game, the games where I make the same mistakes as you would but still carve out a good game, the games you all stand a chance to play, I also added a game where I didn't get it right, I hope you can use this...

Edited by SirHavocLIVE, 19 May 2020 - 03:46 PM.

PapaRatzi101 #5 Posted 20 May 2020 - 12:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34639 battles
  • [NOS-R] NOS-R
So good to see you back. I already sent a new recruit your way to learn from your videos! Glad you found your way back into the game. Cheers Mate!

Benzedrinegamer #6 Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38661 battles

Welcome back sir,

I watched all your previous videos and i have learned a lot from it. My advice to anyone who wants to play better,  just watch sir havoc he is not the kind of guy to play super unicum tanks where you can't do the same.  He makes it easy step by step progress in battle. 

Nebuched #7 Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14753 battles

View PostSirHavocLIVE, on 17 May 2020 - 08:19 PM, said:

World of Tanks Guides, Tutorials, and Help for New and Bad Players

Hi, folks, my name is Pete, in-game name, Sir Havoc, I used to run one of the largest communities in World of Tanks, "World of Tanks University", which at our busiest time had over 1000 active members from EU, NA, and SEA.  During that time I helped people improve at the game by making YouTube content, Twitch live-streams and in my community, we as a collective would provide training on a daily basis for anyone to attend whether they were our members or not, which took place on our Teamspeak server. 

I have been out of the game for 3 years and I have recently come back and after an event in-game decided to make some more videos with a view of helping people improve their gameplay.  

If you are struggling with the game or perhaps you find yourself carrying a friend most of the time, perhaps you can visit or point out my YouTube channel to them. 

As you can imagine I am a little rusty, but I am re-discovering this game, and I know my principles work so the idea is that we can progress together. You can expect at least 2 to 3 videos per week.

I have already helped 1000's of people improve their gameplay and it would mean a lot to me if I can help you too!!!. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Also, on a different subject, if you are interested in History, I also run a History Non-Profit company based in the U.K. called  'The History Project', we create online content and use the money we raise to provide free educational history experiences for kids in Schools and soon, Hospitals.

I want to make clear am not asking for any money here, much of what we raise is with sponsors from companies and community history theatre shows.  However, we would like to in time earn money from YouTube adds and so it would be really cool if you could have a look and only if you like what you see, give us a sub.

We only just got started on YouTube so don't have many Subs but we have a following of over 100,000 on Facebook. If you think you might like to see some of what we do there Here is links to some of our videos.

Forgot to give you a like for even your charity and educational work alone, fixed. 

Edited by Nebuched, 21 May 2020 - 08:54 AM.

Ang3llic #8 Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:11 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25140 battles

Nice to see a great tanker back in the fold ;)

Welcome back Pete !!

A great tanker, great teacher and an all round good egg. Shame about the hair though !!

I am playing on a mobile connection so can't play and do the team speak so could never take advantage of your skills mate.

Anyway it's great to see you return.

All the best

Ang3llic (ingame)

Chris ;)

AcidAlice #9 Posted 23 May 2020 - 10:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3634 battles
  • [SA_HB] SA_HB
Is WOT UNI on EU a thing?

SirHavocLIVE #10 Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19146 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View PostAng3llic, on 21 May 2020 - 06:11 AM, said:

Nice to see a great tanker back in the fold ;)

Welcome back Pete !!

A great tanker, great teacher and an all round good egg. Shame about the hair though !!

I am playing on a mobile connection so can't play and do the team speak so could never take advantage of your skills mate.

Anyway it's great to see you return.

All the best

Ang3llic (ingame)

Chris ;)

Thanks Chris, it means alot

No not at all NA has a WoT Uni that is still very active

View PostAcidAlice, on 23 May 2020 - 09:34 AM, said:

Is WOT UNI on EU a thing?

No not at all NA has a WoT Uni that is still very active

14:25 Added after 2 minute

Two new vids for you guys!!!  I wanted to finally commit and get that 3rd mark on my Leopard VK16.02 So i made a video featuring the epic games and absolute disasters of the last 10 games

SirHavocLIVE #11 Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19146 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

Anyone out there play the T49, ever wondered whether the Derp is worth it?  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users