Flag and Language

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

MeckaR_ #1 Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12861 battles
  • [DIE4M] DIE4M
After several talking and conversations with my country peoples,we are tired to beg someone for ethical rules.How can this game be so rassistic in all perspective ways.How long we must wait for Macedonian FLAG and LANGUAGE?!We have enough players from Macedonia,a lot of active players who hardly get their own money and spend on WOT and a lot of time playing the game.Please give us more support on this to get in developer eyes.With all due respect to other countries and players,but this is much more than a racist thing.

frange #2 Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33236 battles
  • [FRNR] FRNR

Sorry, but pulling the racist-card cause your feelings are hurt is soooo 2015.

Most likely thare aren't enough of macedonian players (read: paying customers) to make Warcaming care about you. Wargaming only cares about Rasha - and those who gief Wargaming money. So start gief money - and maybe Wargaming will listen to your demands.

Once again - maybe - but dont hope for it - cause the entire EU community is nothing more than a huge wallet in the eyes of Wargaming. And look how much we get for our hard earned cash... :hiding:

Edited by frange, 17 May 2020 - 09:54 PM.

Snagfang #3 Posted 17 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16831 battles

How is this racist?
Macedonia is a country not a race.
Never thought I'd see anyone trying to pull an SJW victim card in this forum of all places.

BTW; I'm Scottish, and we don't have the flag of St. Andrew here either. I certainly don't take that a slur on the Scots.

Galan7891 #4 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10399 battles

View PostMeckaR_, on 17 May 2020 - 09:16 PM, said:

After several talking and conversations with my country peoples,we are tired to beg someone for ethical rules.How can this game be so rassistic in all perspective ways.How long we must wait for Northern  Macedonian FLAG and LANGUAGE?!We have enough players from North Macedonia,a lot of active players who hardly get their own money and spend on WOT and a lot of time playing the game.Please give us more support on this to get in developer eyes.With all due respect to other countries and players,but this is much more than a racist thing.

FTFY.

There is no need for accusing WG for racism.If there are enough players it should be added.

MeckaR_ #5 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12861 battles
  • [DIE4M] DIE4M

View Postfrange, on 17 May 2020 - 09:51 PM, said:

Sorry, but pulling the racist-card cause your feelings are hurt is soooo 2015.

Most likely thare aren't enough of macedonian players (read: paying customers) to make Warcaming care about you. Wargaming only cares about Rasha - and those who gief Wargaming money. So start gief money - and maybe Wargaming will listen to your demands.

Once again - maybe - but dont hope for it - cause the entire EU community is nothing more than a huge wallet in the eyes of Wargaming. And look how much we get for our hard earned cash... :hiding:

Its not about my feelings,its about  equality like others.

21:26 Added after 2 minute

View PostGalan7891, on 17 May 2020 - 10:03 PM, said:

FTFY.

There is no need for accusing WG for racism.If there are enough players it should be added.

More than sure that we have good ammount of players.

21:28 Added after 4 minute

View PostSnagfang, on 17 May 2020 - 09:57 PM, said:

How is this racist?
Macedonia is a country not a race.
Never thought I'd see anyone trying to pull an SJW victim card in this forum of all places.

BTW; I'm Scottish, and we don't have the flag of St. Andrew here either. I certainly don't take that a slur on the Scots.

If it is a country,where is the flag like other Balkan countries?

frange #6 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33236 battles
  • [FRNR] FRNR

View PostMeckaR_, on 17 May 2020 - 09:23 PM, said:

More than sure that we have good ammount of players.

Oh really? So then - how many macedonian players are there? And once again - how many paying macedonian players are there? Cause once again - WG doesnt give a rats butt about f2p players....

Galan7891 #7 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10399 battles

View Postfrange, on 17 May 2020 - 10:36 PM, said:

Oh really? So then - how many macedonian players are there? And once again - how many paying macedonian players are there? Cause once again - WG doesnt give a rats butt about f2p players....

Its a flag though not some unique 3d style.And should the number of paying customers matter ?

unhappy__bunny #8 Posted 17 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

Brigadier

• 21177 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

The only thing you can do is raise a ticket with support, or post in the Suggestions thread. 

The players cannot help you. 

And with that this thread is closed. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users