Public server movement

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

TacticalCommando #1 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 36101 battles

Why an earth people push same spots on public every single time? Its vey clear where enemy tank types are, but still i dont see any effort to get positional advantage. Its so funny to recieve rage if not pushing to usual spot with heavies for example. Ridicilous.

Maps are designed to be even if you go halfway, why not use the advantage to sit deeper?

Day after day im amused of himan race mentality.

xx984 #2 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:26 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68493 battles
  • [T1LT] T1LT

View PostTacticalCommando, on 18 May 2020 - 10:22 AM, said:

the irony 

NekoPuffer_PPP #3 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:35 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 36600 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View Postxx984, on 18 May 2020 - 11:26 AM, said:

the irony 

But wait, there's more!

View PostTacticalCommando, on 18 May 2020 - 11:22 AM, said:

Why an earth people push same spots on public every single time? Its vey clear where enemy tank types are, but still i dont see any effort to get positional advantage. Its so funny to recieve rage if not pushing to usual spot with heavies for example. Ridicilous.

No, really, I do understand what OP is trying to say. I'm very often the one trying to persuade my team to attack at the start to gain an advantageous position, but they rarely follow. When I check back on their stats, they have only a couple thousand battles and a sub-50% WR...

Really, any tier 10 player with only a few thousand battles under their belt is afraid to attack the enemy, doesn't know tanks with long reloads should be attacked while they're reloading, etc. It's the lack of experience and determination. This is why I keep saying you shouldn't play certain tiers until you're good at the ones you're already playing.

bnmm113 #4 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12379 battles
  • [ISW2] ISW2

yeah, me too

xx984 #5 Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 68493 battles
  • [T1LT] T1LT

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 18 May 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

Really, any tier 10 player with only a few thousand battles under their belt is afraid to attack the enemy, doesn't know tanks with long reloads should be attacked while they're reloading, etc. It's the lack of experience and determination. This is why I keep saying you shouldn't play certain tiers until you're good at the ones you're already playing.

tbh i kinda blame WG for that, Its so much easier to grind XP and tiers these days even by doing very poorly, with all the x5 missions, x3 for premium account, xp boosters, blueprints etc. 

evilchaosmonkey #6 Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:04 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 18891 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

Maps are designed to be even if you go halfway, why not use the advantage to sit deeper?

Maps designed to be played a certain way.  Thought that was the entire idea behind the map design.

So, maps are designed to have heavies play in the same spot, meds over there and lights here.

Doesn't mean you can't go elsewhere of course, just it's likely to fail..... because no one else is listening to your advanced tactics.

That's the "ridiculous" part.

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 18 May 2020 - 12:04 PM.

Gixxer66 #7 Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20488 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

You should look to gain the most advantage for the tank you are in, and play to that tanks advantages.

Slyspy #8 Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:49 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 15301 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 18 May 2020 - 12:04 PM, said:

Maps designed to be played a certain way.  Thought that was the entire idea behind the map design.

So, maps are designed to have heavies play in the same spot, meds over there and lights here.

Doesn't mean you can't go elsewhere of course, just it's likely to fail..... because no one else is listening to your advanced tactics.

That's the "ridiculous" part.

He is the TacticalCommando and I personally feel that everyone should listen to him about tactics. 

malachi6 #9 Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:51 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 51526 battles

I wonder if the OP wants this forum to cut him some slack because he is not a native English speaker?  It's really quite easy to make small mistakes.  They really have nothing to do with humanity and everything to do with being human.

Moomiss #10 Posted 18 May 2020 - 02:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8404 battles
  • [KBAD] KBAD
is This Post about A:Spelling, B:The world of tanks Player base, C:Human Race in general, D: all of the above.

Spurtung #11 Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:46 AM

General

• Player
  • 80623 battles

Is your face drooping or your arms feeling weak? You may be having a stroke.

Edited by Spurtung, 19 May 2020 - 04:46 AM.

Robbie_T #12 Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22512 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

You are right

Every veteran player of Wot know the spots ...but nowadays  to many muppets around

-Murovanka : non of the meds or heavys with gun depression  going forrest (whole forrest flank is open nowadays)

-Serencoast 1E maybe 2 meds go rest camps base...so again whole flank open.

-Tundra you can set money on it that maybe 1 lt with 1or2 meds go hill.....they rather camp around the base.....

-Westfield K1line  not getting pushed ny LTs and meds(and its always when i am in my heavy)

-El halluf LT rather stay with the paper  tds and nobody dose the spotting.

-Sandriver .....Russian heavys going north in to the hill GL with the gun depression on that terrain.... and the whole fing battle is in the southside of the map

-Stepps 1 line not getting pushed the tomatoes rather stand in the mid (and even if you spot the 1 line they dont care they rather stay on mid.(and get flanked 1,5 min later)

-Siegfriedline ...no med or LT in teh open field.......

-Prokorohvka so many things wrong 1line not getting spotted by LT's heavys on the 1 line wtf you sniping in your heavy there....(than go mid around the train tracks or hill but not 1 line in a heavy.,

-Malinovka.....HEavys waiting on the bottom of the hil....and let the enemy heavys take the hill......... mediums and LT refusing to go spot the last tds that are hiding in teh forrest part.

(seen complete platoons of heavys getting destroyed becuase mr Progetto 65 with 60kmh (or even worse LT) refusing to use there speed and spot them....no the slow and badly cammo  heavy may do that job .

-Mines...fast Meds and LT's Camping on the backline.......instead of taking hill.

All nice reasons why those steamrolls are going on...

And you can partly  thank the You Tubers for it.and WG boosting policy

Nebuched #13 Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14754 battles

View PostNekoPuffer_PPP, on 18 May 2020 - 11:35 AM, said:

But wait, there's more!

No, really, I do understand what OP is trying to say. I'm very often the one trying to persuade my team to attack at the start to gain an advantageous position, but they rarely follow. When I check back on their stats, they have only a couple thousand battles and a sub-50% WR...

Some people are afraid to push even when a heavy/td is reloading, or do the logical thing and take one hit so they and the two tanks behind them can rush one red. Sadly this mentality doesn't vaporize for many once they hit t 7-8. You need people with the heart of a lion, like me. 

Edited by Nebuched, 19 May 2020 - 04:56 AM.

Xandania #14 Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44737 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

crnakoza #15 Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 63228 battles

There are default 'go to' positions on the maps, so when you don't have a clue what to do you follow those like a robot. Now there are reasons why certain tanks go to certain positions, but that escapes some players, they just repeat the same action over and over again because 'you must do this on this map'. And this is failure of some players, not paying attention to minimap to understand why certain deployment does not make sense any longer, or when there is an opening on the map that you can use. We can already see that people can't really take the maps that open the possibility of multiple lanes of fire, they panic in such situations and rush to the nearest bushes to hide (prokhorovka comes to mind, and heavies hiding on 1 line). It is much easier to just go to the beach on overlord, you go down, there will be enemy tanks in front of you, and you shoot, until you or them run out of hitpoints, all the while nobody shoots you in the sides, isn't it great? You need to accept that there are people who really don't understand and don't want to understand, they are just here to shoot tanks. And they will actively 'shield themselves' from the ongoing game, just so that they can shoot without being disturbed by possible enemy movements across the map. Hurr durr

Balc0ra #16 Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77209 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Just because the other flank is not pushing vs less... don't mean it's always... less. I got yelled at earlier today for not pushing vs a single lower tier VK med. But I've already bounced shots vs 4 TD's. And the guy next to me took a 750 hit. So I had zero plans on playing that line aggressive until the VK made a mistake. It took over 3 min. But all the other flank did see on the map vs 3 tanks camping vs a VK.

Now sure you can always deduct from 15 vs what you see. But at times it's what I not see that might not make me push that flank or advantage... yet.

Bordhaw #17 Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:19 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 16137 battles

Block Quote

TacticalCommando

:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users