Login Annimation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

StinkyStonky #1 Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38527 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

When I first started playing WoT it han awesome login sequence with typical WOT music, various battling it out on different maps ... it was great.

Then it just went away and I don't know why (The Game Launcher ?)

Just now when I connected up it told me that I had Logged Out and must re-login ... and the animation sequence was back !!!

Does anyone know what's going on and how I can ALWAYS see this sequence on login ?

NekoPuffer_PPP #2 Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:35 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36650 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

Log out of Game Center.

If you're not logged in when you start up the game, you'll see the "hidden" login screen in-game.

Or, you could make a shortcut of wot.exe from your install directory which starts up the game without the launcher. Same effect. (not sure if this still works, heard someone do it, never done it myself...)

psychobear #3 Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:57 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20269 battles
  • [7EVEN] 7EVEN

View PostStinkyStonky, on 18 May 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

When I first started playing WoT it han awesome login sequence with typical WOT music, various battling it out on different maps ... it was great.

Then it just went away and I don't know why (The Game Launcher ?)

Just now when I connected up it told me that I had Logged Out and must re-login ... and the animation sequence was back !!!

Does anyone know what's going on and how I can ALWAYS see this sequence on login ?

Yes, it's gone since they've forced us to give up the good old launcher and install this piece of sh*t "Game Center" bloatware.

Should still work if you start the game via the exe in install directory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users