50tp 50tp prototype prototype premium tank premium Wargaming Help help HELP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nandeszkoku #1 Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2697 battles

Hello fellow WOT players!

Im here today to make a step to the direction of giving palyers the opportunity to purchase the 50tp prototype again, since it was removed from ingame premium store at 15th of March and players who planned on buying it fell a little short on time and could't buy it. I really would like to get the help from the kind people at Wargaming to make it happen, to put it back ingame for a limited time period or to create a special offer for a week or so to make other people like me be able to buy it, who could't do it because COVID-19 restrictions in ther country (could't go to bank to transfer money to bank account and like so). And we missed the opportunity by few days to buy our loved premium tank. We fear how much time do we have to wait until it shows in Wargaming premium store since it was removed just a few days ago from ingame.

Please consider helping us Wargaming, Thank you.

_SpartanWarrior_ #2 Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40020 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
agreed,i'd like it back in the tech tree

Balc0ra #3 Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:04 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77715 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Won't happen soon... As they do this with every premium that stalls on sales. And rotate the tech tree premiums that way. As it can spike interest again when sold less often, vs all the time.

But then the point might come where it's added in, and the Pudel removed. As other premiums inc the Panther M10 and Jagd 88 were removed and added again to name one, replacing others in the tree.

mpf1959 #4 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:40 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 37500 battles
  • [DRATT] DRATT
It was a special, and not a tech tree tank when I got mine I think about 2 years ago, it wasn't even always available in the shop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users