• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SirHavocLIVE #1 Posted 19 May 2020 - 03:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19130 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

World of Tanks Gameplay Reviews and Analysis to Help Bad Players

Hi, folks, my name is Pete, in-game name, Sir Havoc, I used to run one of the largest communities in World of Tanks, "World of Tanks University", which at our busiest time had over 1000 active members from EU, NA, and SEA.  During that time I helped people improve at the game by making YouTube content, Twitch live-streams and in my community, we as a collective would provide training on a daily basis for anyone to attend whether they were our members or not, which took place on our Teamspeak server. 

I am uploading gameplay reviews that are aimed at helping the viewer increase their play level and hopefully get more out of the game.  It will be most useful to new and bad to middling players up to green players most, I was best known for my help in getting bad players to improve to a good level however I have had many blues and purples tell me that my training was the foundation of their learning that they then improved upon by seeking out more technical and advanced tutorials.

I have already helped 1000's of people improve their gameplay and it would mean a lot to me if I can help you too!!! if you are already a good player, perhaps you can direct my videos to someone who isn't :)

Here are 3 replays featuring the Leopard VK16.02 I start with a game I made really bad decisions and then go on to show 2 stronger games   This video includes 3 replays of 2 Tier 7 Mediums the Comet and the T20, this video shows how one can achieve a high score even when making mistakes, they are totally imperfect games, and one game is there to highlight how hesitating can massively affect your outcomes, mistakes was made but good scores were yielded...  

Edited by SirHavocLIVE, 19 May 2020 - 04:06 PM.

Nebuched #2 Posted 19 May 2020 - 05:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 14753 battles

View PostSirHavocLIVE, on 19 May 2020 - 03:56 PM, said:

World of Tanks Gameplay Reviews and Analysis to Help Bad Players

Hi, folks, my name is Pete, in-game name, Sir Havoc, I used to run one of the largest communities in World of Tanks, "World of Tanks University", which at our busiest time had over 1000 active members from EU, NA, and SEA.  During that time I helped people improve at the game by making YouTube content, Twitch live-streams and in my community, we as a collective would provide training on a daily basis for anyone to attend whether they were our members or not, which took place on our Teamspeak server. 

I am uploading gameplay reviews that are aimed at helping the viewer increase their play level and hopefully get more out of the game.  It will be most useful to new and bad to middling players up to green players most, I was best known for my help in getting bad players to improve to a good level however I have had many blues and purples tell me that my training was the foundation of their learning that they then improved upon by seeking out more technical and advanced tutorials.

I have already helped 1000's of people improve their gameplay and it would mean a lot to me if I can help you too!!! if you are already a good player, perhaps you can direct my videos to someone who isn't :)

Here are 3 replays featuring the Leopard VK16.02 I start with a game I made really bad decisions and then go on to show 2 stronger games   This video includes 3 replays of 2 Tier 7 Mediums the Comet and the T20, this video shows how one can achieve a high score even when making mistakes, they are totally imperfect games, and one game is there to highlight how hesitating can massively affect your outcomes, mistakes was made but good scores were yielded...  

Nice to have recent videos showing battles in the current meta,  and very good that you also show worse games unlike so many youtubers. 

SirHavocLIVE #3 Posted 20 May 2020 - 03:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Community Contributor
  • 19130 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC

View PostNebuched, on 19 May 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Nice to have recent videos showing battles in the current meta,  and very good that you also show worse games unlike so many youtubers. 

Thanks, mate, I figure we learn most by mistakes so easier to teach with those ones but we all still want to see the good stuff too I was hoping to strike a balance glad you liked it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users