Jump to content


ISU 152.. Decided to grind. Put 100% Xp bonus.. Only losses


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

LZ_Mordan #1 Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20845 battles
  • 592
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

WR from 64% to 50%

 

only losses.. I used to play 1 or 2 games per day for like 3 weeks. I grinded from stock.. Up to 64% WR until today when i decided grinded it with XP reserves. Only losses.. Mostly team related.

 

 

 

 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36967 battles
  • 6,110
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Yes, I've had some particularly 'speshul' team mates today as well. It happens. 

LZ_Mordan #3 Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20845 battles
  • 592
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

another snowball loss.. right from the start... i know it.

 

if you start playing a tank to your benefit... one single premium or xp reserve grind a single tank.. WG makes you lose.

 

it was the same with defender. I played it exclusively. pathetic 46% WR while having 57% WR when playing sporadically every now and then

18:35 Added after 6 minute

LOL

 

another snowball loss. Complete moron team.

 

OK WG russian TD sucks.. I will get a worse WR with this OP ISU 152

18:43 Added after 14 minute

by the way, this 152 ISU is such a [edited]tank making such [edited]shots. I can snipe with even better accuracy, better accuracy better damage than the whole german TD line.

 

18:44 Added after 16 minute
do you see german TDs on the battlefield except that money grab Skorpion?

frange #4 Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33216 battles
  • 241
  • [FRNR] FRNR
  • Member since:
    10-25-2013

Well surprise - those "boosters" are called "loosters" for a reason. I hardly ever use anyone of those nowadays - have 500+ of them stacked but only use them when i am really determined to grind to the next tank/module and already have hit rock-XP-bottom and dont have any free-xp to use.


One time it took me like 10-12 matches (all slaughter-losses ofc) to even grind 2000 XP to unlock the whatever i was going for - might actally have been trying to unlock the top gun for the ISU152 - It is one of those tanks i have bough and rage-sold at least 4 times while grinding through it.

 

Luckily WG gave us blueprints so i could skip that BDSM-on-tracks and get me the Obj 704 - which i absolutely adore!

 



Private_Miros #5 Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:29 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 11,291
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011
Yes, it's clear the 64% was the true win rate and not luck. Instead the drop down to 50 (and now back up to 54) with 1100 average damage in tier 8 is clearly bad luck and/or rigging due to the use of boosters rather than the normalization by pure evening out of the silly luck earlier.

_Signal_ #6 Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:35 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49376 battles
  • 6,815
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

WR from 64% to 50%

 

only losses.. I used to play 1 or 2 games per day for like 3 weeks. I grinded from stock.. Up to 64% WR until today when i decided grinded it with XP reserves. Only losses.. Mostly team related.

 

 

 

 

No offence but you don't do enough damage at tier 8 to influence the game , so the WR you get is the one dependant on the rest of your team. 



BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 19 May 2020 - 08:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25364 battles
  • 13,579
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

WR from 64% to 50%

 

only losses.. I used to play 1 or 2 games per day for like 3 weeks. I grinded from stock.. Up to 64% WR until today when i decided grinded it with XP reserves. Only losses.. Mostly team related.

 

 

 

 

Only 65 battles in it...so just a few losses will drop that WR, it's not a big deal.

19:55 Added after 1 minute

View Postfrange, on 19 May 2020 - 07:22 PM, said:

Well surprise - those "boosters" are called "loosters" for a reason.

 

Only for those with thin aluminum hats.


Edited by BravelyRanAway, 19 May 2020 - 08:55 PM.


Ricox #8 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 772 battles
  • 81
  • Member since:
    07-22-2010

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

another snowball loss.. right from the start... i know it.

 

if you start playing a tank to your benefit... one single premium or xp reserve grind a single tank.. WG makes you lose.

 

it was the same with defender. I played it exclusively. pathetic 46% WR while having 57% WR when playing sporadically every now and then

18:35 Added after 6 minute

LOL

 

another snowball loss. Complete moron team.

 

OK WG russian TD sucks.. I will get a worse WR with this OP ISU 152

18:43 Added after 14 minute

by the way, this 152 ISU is such a [edited]tank making such [edited]shots. I can snipe with even better accuracy, better accuracy better damage than the whole german TD line.

 

18:44 Added after 16 minute
do you see german TDs on the battlefield except that money grab Skorpion?

 

Ah yes, the classic "literally everything else is at fault and I will find literally any little thing to put the blame on Wargaming rigging the entire game specifically against me to make me perform poorly!!!!!!"

 

And yet when I use boosters I see absolutely no difference in performance, hell I've even had some good winstreaks, netting me much more than I had expected to get.

 

This message was paid for by George Soros.



LZ_Mordan #9 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20845 battles
  • 592
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

i raged free XP the Tier 9 to save 1 million credits.

 

I used to like it.. but today ruined it.

 

This MM is so toxic. My friend is exactly in the same positon. He started grinding the M44 exclusively. And all of a sudden.. only losses. And he is pretty good at arty.. 



Spurtung #10 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:50 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 80777 battles
  • 8,167
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
A clear case of performance anxiety.

hellhound6 #11 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10013 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    10-01-2015

Same here

Also I am playing 60% of battles on the same map, which I hate and losing it.

As MM knows from last years event which was my favourite map, It knows which I hate too of course.

So guess what? MM is making me lose, Have no idea why

Bots are in my team every single time, If no bots, 1-2 AFKs at least

Why aren't they banned? I think WG is trying to keep good population of the servers but honesty I am sure 15-20% there are AFK and bots



Private_Miros #12 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:57 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 28861 battles
  • 11,291
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 08:39 PM, said:

i raged free XP the Tier 9 to save 1 million credits.

 

I used to like it.. but today ruined it.

 

This MM is so toxic. My friend is exactly in the same positon. He started grinding the M44 exclusively. And all of a sudden.. only losses. And he is pretty good at arty.. 

 

Typical stats-wanker caring too hard about their precious stats instead of just playing the game, taking up the challenge and doing the best you can do in whatever the game throws at you.



BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 19 May 2020 - 09:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25364 battles
  • 13,579
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Posthellhound6, on 19 May 2020 - 08:57 PM, said:

As MM knows from last years event which was my favourite map, It knows which I hate too of course.

So guess what? MM is making me lose, Have no idea why

Yeah......when you lose it's the MM, but when you win....it's all you!



_AiSaatana #14 Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 34757 battles
  • 198
  • [KOSTO] KOSTO
  • Member since:
    08-22-2011

Theres easy solution to this.

 

Gitgud, go To agressive position and do 1500 damage at the start of the game. Then retreat or advance and do 2000 more damage.

 

Do this lets say 100 times and you have 3 marks in gun barrel and +60%winrate, guaranteed



Echotun #15 Posted 19 May 2020 - 10:35 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24253 battles
  • 1,211
  • [FA-1] FA-1
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 07:21 PM, said:

WR from 64% to 50%

 

only losses.. I used to play 1 or 2 games per day for like 3 weeks. I grinded from stock.. Up to 64% WR until today when i decided grinded it with XP reserves. Only losses.. Mostly team related.

 

 

 

 


Do you feel that 64% win rate is a realistic reflection of your skill level?

Or is your current 50% more accurate?

21:37 Added after 2 minute

View Postfrange, on 19 May 2020 - 08:22 PM, said:

Well surprise - those "boosters" are called "loosters" for a reason. I hardly ever use anyone of those nowadays - have 500+ of them stacked but only use them when i am really determined to grind to the next tank/module and already have hit rock-XP-bottom and dont have any free-xp to use.


One time it took me like 10-12 matches (all slaughter-losses ofc) to even grind 2000 XP to unlock the whatever i was going for - might actally have been trying to unlock the top gun for the ISU152 - It is one of those tanks i have bough and rage-sold at least 4 times while grinding through it.

 

Luckily WG gave us blueprints so i could skip that BDSM-on-tracks and get me the Obj 704 - which i absolutely adore!

 


Ive never heard a winner call them that. 

21:38 Added after 3 minute

View PostLZ_Mordan, on 19 May 2020 - 09:39 PM, said:

i raged free XP the Tier 9 to save 1 million credits.

 

I used to like it.. but today ruined it.

 

This MM is so toxic. My friend is exactly in the same positon. He started grinding the M44 exclusively. And all of a sudden.. only losses. And he is pretty good at arty.. 


«good at arty» :D

21:41 Added after 6 minute

View Posthellhound6, on 19 May 2020 - 09:57 PM, said:

Same here

Also I am playing 60% of battles on the same map, which I hate and losing it.

As MM knows from last years event which was my favourite map, It knows which I hate too of course.

So guess what? MM is making me lose, Have no idea why

Bots are in my team every single time, If no bots, 1-2 AFKs at least

Why aren't they banned? I think WG is trying to keep good population of the servers but honesty I am sure 15-20% there are AFK and bots


60% of your matches are on the SAME map? :D

If you are gonna lie, at least try to make it sound believable. 



jabster #16 Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 12845 battles
  • 27,670
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2010

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 19 May 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Yeah......when you lose it's the MM, but when you win....it's all you!

 

Oh come on it’s obvious isn’t it, WG keep making you play on a map you don’t like so you’ll buy a premium tank.



VsUK #17 Posted 19 May 2020 - 11:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15370 battles
  • 1,649
  • Member since:
    06-19-2012
Yep, happens every time I activate any of them. I was in my Obj 430 trying to grind to the 430U & I was doing OK, getting some decent teams & the games weren't one sided either way, they were hard fought & scraped the win or just lost. So I activated 3 & for the next 2 hours I was put in games my team all died barely doing 500 dmg within 5 minutes & I didn't win a single game. Coincidence or just bad luck? I guess we will never know. The only evidence to support the theory is that it seems to happen a lot.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #18 Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:14 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36967 battles
  • 6,110
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Posthellhound6, on 19 May 2020 - 09:57 PM, said:

Same here

Also I am playing 60% of battles on the same map, which I hate and losing it.

As MM knows from last years event which was my favourite map, It knows which I hate too of course.

So guess what? MM is making me lose, Have no idea why

 

If WG were not such a selfish, corrupt company they would give the player some way to avoid playing a particular map, but that would interfere with them rigging your games so they'll never give the player, even the F2P ones some way they can block or blacklist a single map

 

/s

 

00:17 Added after 2 minute

View PostVsUK, on 19 May 2020 - 11:19 PM, said:

Yep, happens every time I activate any of them. I was in my Obj 430 trying to grind to the 430U & I was doing OK, getting some decent teams & the games weren't one sided either way, they were hard fought & scraped the win or just lost. So I activated 3 & for the next 2 hours I was put in games my team all died barely doing 500 dmg within 5 minutes & I didn't win a single game. Coincidence or just bad luck? I guess we will never know. The only evidence to support the theory is that it seems to happen a lot.

 

I always, without exception, play with at least one booster on because I've dozens of the things and literally can't use them up fast than WG can throw them at me. I still win. Coincidence or just good luck? I guess we will never know. The only evidence to support the theory is that it seems to happen a lot.



Maroko_1337 #19 Posted 20 May 2020 - 04:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8134 battles
  • 249
  • Member since:
    07-03-2017

During the night, i watch the legend of WN8. All he does is yoloing without giving a flying F. He dosn't talk during the stream, just some magical instrumental music

So if you ever feel bad about losing or/and having bad wn8, just watch his stream, it will be your relaxing session. I tend now to sleep by watching him. You can still watch his vids if he is not live.

 

If i had to select one action from his career, i will go with this one. He is simply the best, he can kill a tank full HP without firing a shell.

 

https://www.twitch.tv/lordsheen_world_of_tanks/clip/ShakingSpunkyCarabeefDeIlluminati

 

His stream :

 

https://www.twitch.tv/lordsheen_world_of_tanks

 

Thank you Lord Sheen


Edited by Maroko_1337, 20 May 2020 - 04:00 AM.


_Signal_ #20 Posted 20 May 2020 - 07:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 49376 battles
  • 6,815
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-14-2011

View PostMaroko_1337, on 20 May 2020 - 03:00 AM, said:

During the night, i watch the legend of WN8. All he does is yoloing without giving a flying F. He dosn't talk during the stream, just some magical instrumental music

So if you ever feel bad about losing or/and having bad wn8, just watch his stream, it will be your relaxing session. I tend now to sleep by watching him. You can still watch his vids if he is not live.

 

If i had to select one action from his career, i will go with this one. He is simply the best, he can kill a tank full HP without firing a shell.

 

https://www.twitch.tv/lordsheen_world_of_tanks/clip/ShakingSpunkyCarabeefDeIlluminati

 

His stream :

 

https://www.twitch.tv/lordsheen_world_of_tanks

 

Thank you Lord Sheen

To be honest that guy needs banning, he literally puts any team he is in at a disadvantage and me for one don't appreciate you giving him any pubilicity. He exactly the type of player the game really doesn't need.


Edited by _Signal_, 20 May 2020 - 07:51 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users