proof about WG premium bias (screenshots)

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

_AiSaatana #1 Posted 20 May 2020 - 10:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34500 battles
  • [FIPDR] FIPDR
little background first:

i have played this game from 2011. i have always liked it complex mechanics: penetration, armor values, viewrange and camo. +-25% rng bothered me sometimes but i have got pass it.
back in 2016 i was about 800wn8 50% scrub and then i looked my first youtube video about wot and i thought that maybe i can be better player

now i follow every main twitch streamer and watch hours of youtube content per week. im also regular customer at premium shop. my winrates and performance just keep raising as i learn more about this game.

this day was special. it was last day at school this spring and i felt relieved. i also had my first son born last october so it has been pretty hectic with newborn and school. so today i wanted to give something back to community

i have read that if you active all 3 boosters the game makes you lose. i wanted to give my wins to other players because i was so happy. but WG didnt let me. maybe it was because i have 41 tier8 premiums or maybe it was because i have 463 premium days left. i just kept winning. 

this clearly shows that if you buy stuff from premium shop you will win. even if you activate boosters.

screenshots attached as proof. every game is with tier8 premium which i heard that used with boosters makes you autolose

edit: the boosters which i activated were: 200% crew xp. 50% credits, 300% freexp. all 2 hours.

Attached Files

• Attached File   wgbias1.PNG   171.03K
  • Attached File   wgbias2.PNG   261.74K

Edited by _AiSaatana, 20 May 2020 - 10:57 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77184 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Well if you had a 500 average damage with pure tier 8 games with that 61% WR, you might have had something. But as you made an impact...

_AiSaatana #3 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34500 battles
  • [FIPDR] FIPDR

View PostBalc0ra, on 20 May 2020 - 10:03 PM, said:

Well if you had a 500 average damage with pure tier 8 games with that 61% WR, you might have had something. But as you made an impact...

sshhh....

but isnt the only choice i make in this game is in ammunition, right? shouldnt the wg decide my team so bad that it doesnt matter what i do in game to win?

Edited by _AiSaatana, 20 May 2020 - 11:07 PM.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Post_AiSaatana, on 20 May 2020 - 09:52 PM, said:

i just kept winning. 

Eeer....you lost 5 games.:unsure:

_AiSaatana #5 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:12 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34500 battles
  • [FIPDR] FIPDR

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 May 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

Eeer....you lost 5 games.:unsure:

that is the system trying to hide it self. as you know, i probably have the streamer rng because of my premium days and those are limited to 62% wins and 3300+wn8. so it makes me to have those limits

VsUK #6 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles
There's no premium bias in regards to premium accounts. However, a number of very good players who make youtube video's have already shown how more successful you'll be as a player if you use premium ammo as apposed to reg ammo. One youtuber added up all the shots that went to the centre of the reticle & those that didn't whilst using premium ammo & then did the same with reg ammo & the numbers were shocking. 

We all know there's bias with WG towards certain types of players. Bias with Soviet tanks that seem to out perform their official stats & premium ammo that seems to pen impossible shots every time. 

Just accept it that this game is a pay to win platform, trying to follow the same path as fortnight with the season pass's & all the rest of it. Personally, I think this game would be far more successful if they removed premium ammo & made it a subscription based game. Then WG would have a predictable income rather than bombarding us with pop ups about new special offers that are anything but special. Manipulating games so they don't last as long & the relentless drive with EBR's that simply do not have any right to be in this game because they're just stupid.

Private_Miros #7 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 28635 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87

From now on I'll consider the 76% 4998 WN8 for 17 battles I had playing today in a normal tier 6 non-soviet tank without boosters as my base performance. Anything is less is clearly rigging.

I am looking forward to my premium rigging though.

vp56 #8 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3424 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

Wow. This has me convinced.Everyone should buy prem time ASAP.

...oh, wait a second. :hiding:

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 20 May 2020 - 11:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Post_AiSaatana, on 20 May 2020 - 10:12 PM, said:

that is the system trying to hide it self. as you know, i probably have the streamer rng because of my premium days and those are limited to 62% wins and 3300+wn8. so it makes me to have those limits

That makes sense....will a Fort Knox help me?

View PostVsUK, on 20 May 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

There's no premium bias in regards to premium accounts. However, a number of very good players who make youtube video's have already shown how more successful you'll be as a player if you use premium ammo as apposed to reg ammo. One youtuber added up all the shots that went to the centre of the reticle & those that didn't whilst using premium ammo & then did the same with reg ammo & the numbers were shocking. 

We all know there's bias with WG towards certain types of players. Bias with Soviet tanks that seem to out perform their official stats & premium ammo that seems to pen impossible shots every time. 

Just accept it that this game is a pay to win platform, trying to follow the same path as fortnight with the season pass's & all the rest of it. Personally, I think this game would be far more successful if they removed premium ammo & made it a subscription based game. Then WG would have a predictable income rather than bombarding us with pop ups about new special offers that are anything but special. Manipulating games so they don't last as long & the relentless drive with EBR's that simply do not have any right to be in this game because they're just stupid.

I find the bias tends to go against those who don't play very well, regardless of having or not having a premium account.

_AiSaatana #10 Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34500 battles
  • [FIPDR] FIPDR

but what i have learnt from this forum, we players dont have any doing with the statistics.

i also believed it was nonsense. i always thought that invidual players actions have reflect to hes winrate and performance. but as it has been proven here

multiple times that activating boosters makes your winrate drop to near zero, i wanted to use them now.

dont tell me i have saved all those boosters because i wanted to safe my statistics. i have them like this as screenshots shows.

bonukset1.JPGbonukset2.JPG

VsUK #11 Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:09 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15370 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 May 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

That makes sense....will a Fort Knox help me?

I find the bias tends to go against those who don't play very well, regardless of having or not having a premium account.

Bias doesn't go against people who don't play well Stop suggesting that the reason people lose is because they aren't very good. I think you know better but choose to tow the WG party line like it elevates your position. There's too much evidence from some very good players that points very strongly towards bias in the game & even as far as rigging. And when WG threaten to ban some youtubers gaming accounts unless they remove the content that supports claims of rigging or bias. That's really all you need to know in terms of evidence. 

divsmo #12 Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40810 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF

View PostVsUK, on 21 May 2020 - 12:09 AM, said:

Bias doesn't go against people who don't play well Stop suggesting that the reason people lose is because they aren't very good. I think you know better but choose to tow the WG party line like it elevates your position. There's too much evidence from some very good players that points very strongly towards bias in the game & even as far as rigging. And when WG threaten to ban some youtubers gaming accounts unless they remove the content that supports claims of rigging or bias. That's really all you need to know in terms of evidence. 

Can you link some of this evidence? I’ve seen the opposite as in streamers starting free to play accounts and still maintaining good win rates and average damage without spending a single penny in the premium shop. 

Balc0ra #13 Posted 21 May 2020 - 02:18 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 77184 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostVsUK, on 21 May 2020 - 01:09 AM, said:

Stop suggesting that the reason people lose is because they aren't very good. I think you know better but choose to tow the WG party line like it elevates your position. There's too much evidence from some very good players that points very strongly towards bias in the game & even as far as rigging. 

So you're saying that good players have that WR regardless of impact? Or that I got a 68% WR in my Super Hellcat when I 3 marked it because I got lucky? Or because I made enough impact to screw over the other team more? Or what about Steve that got a 45% WR with 500 average damage in his Defender?  Not that Circon can read the map and control the flow of the battle better than most others he face? He got there because WG holds his hand?

That just begs the question. Why are you still here if you believe the game is working against you? I'm baffled you are still here considering most of your replies of late.

UNFAIR_GAME_8 #14 Posted 21 May 2020 - 02:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13014 battles
is happen with me too every time i active the booster i never get win

Spurtung #15 Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:56 AM

General

• Player
  • 80495 battles

Win 8, lose 5.

Proof.

You call it proof while I'm here trying to assess how you even come up with a theory in the first place, one that extracts any relevant data from this meager set of results that aren't even that contrasting.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #16 Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:23 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 36960 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

Bias doesn't go against people who don't play well Stop suggesting that the reason people lose is because they aren't very good.

This is just idiocy. Not being very good is exactly the reason people lose. If they were good then they would win more.

Want proof? I'm not a world class tennis player. Want to know why? Because I'm terrible at it and I can assure you there is a direct correlation between the two facts.

Maschinenkanone #17 Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:39 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48983 battles
  • [MBEV] MBEV

And the earth is flat and Corona was invented by Bill Gates together with Marsians who want to conquer the earth. 

Welcome to the middle ages. Age of Reason ? Not so much. Mankind will never change. 

JocMeister #18 Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:56 AM

Major

• Player
  • 28902 battles

View Post_AiSaatana, on 20 May 2020 - 10:52 PM, said:

little background first:

i have played this game from 2011. i have always liked it complex mechanics: penetration, armor values, viewrange and camo. +-25% rng bothered me sometimes but i have got pass it.
back in 2016 i was about 800wn8 50% scrub and then i looked my first youtube video about wot and i thought that maybe i can be better player

now i follow every main twitch streamer and watch hours of youtube content per week. im also regular customer at premium shop. my winrates and performance just keep raising as i learn more about this game.

this day was special. it was last day at school this spring and i felt relieved. i also had my first son born last october so it has been pretty hectic with newborn and school. so today i wanted to give something back to community

i have read that if you active all 3 boosters the game makes you lose. i wanted to give my wins to other players because i was so happy. but WG didnt let me. maybe it was because i have 41 tier8 premiums or maybe it was because i have 463 premium days left. i just kept winning. 

this clearly shows that if you buy stuff from premium shop you will win. even if you activate boosters.

screenshots attached as proof. every game is with tier8 premium which i heard that used with boosters makes you autolose

edit: the boosters which i activated were: 200% crew xp. 50% credits, 300% freexp. all 2 hours.

Only thing you "prove" with this is that doing 2600 DPG @ tier 8 will win you games. Not very surprising....

jabster #19 Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12836 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 May 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

That’s how fair WG are. They have algorithms in place that monitor a player’s performance and then rig the MM/RNG so that your long term global stats accurately reflect your skill.

Spurtung #20 Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:28 AM

General

• Player
  • 80495 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 21 May 2020 - 05:23 AM, said:

Bias doesn't go against people who don't play well Stop suggesting that the reason people lose is because they aren't very good.

This is just idiocy. Not being very good is exactly the reason people lose. If they were good then they would win more.

Want proof? I'm not a world class tennis player. Want to know why? Because I'm terrible at it and I can assure you there is a direct correlation between the two facts.

Naaaaa, I'm sure it's the ATP being biased against you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users