Jump to content


Quick Question About Recruit Program


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #1 Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:20 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30539 battles
  • 202
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

Hello everyone,

 

I have a quick question about the system. As you all know the new recruit season begins on 26th of May. My question is I had invited my brother 2 days ago and we haven't even completed the first stage. After the new season what will be to our progress? I didn't know that there was 4 monthly time periods. Will I still be able to complete it? If yes, which rewards will be available for us? If not, is our recruit completely wasted? WoT page only says that our progress will be retained but not a single info about rewards or sth for others.

 

Regards.



bnmm113 #2 Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12379 battles
  • 345
  • [ISW2] ISW2
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
i think you can still complete recruits from previous seasons... you can have a recruit for many seasons...

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #3 Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30539 battles
  • 202
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Postbnmm113, on 21 May 2020 - 12:26 PM, said:

i think you can still complete recruits from previous seasons... you can have a recruit for many seasons...

 

Thanks for the reply. What I understand is that I won't be able to get french TD rewards from the new season but can complete the 3rd season and get my rewards accordingly. Is that right?



Jumping_Turtle #4 Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:54 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 74479 battles
  • 8,785
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 21 May 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

 

Thanks for the reply. What I understand is that I won't be able to get french TD rewards from the new season but can complete the 3rd season and get my rewards accordingly. Is that right?

 

I think you can pick the rewards from the season you end the referral program in.



oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #5 Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30539 battles
  • 202
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 21 May 2020 - 12:54 PM, said:

 

I think you can pick the rewards from the season you end the referral program in.

 

Ohh that would be great. Because I really want that french TD :)



Gruff_ #6 Posted 21 May 2020 - 02:48 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 25311 battles
  • 2,367
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    09-22-2011
Yes a new season just adds some new tank choices to what's already there and some new invitation slots for commanders

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 21 May 2020 - 03:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 36967 battles
  • 6,101
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

I tried the AMX CDA on a rental, it was actually quite nice.

 

Looks like time to dust off the F2P account again. :)



GreenCamel #8 Posted 21 May 2020 - 04:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21468 battles
  • 61
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 21 May 2020 - 12:20 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

 

I have a quick question about the system. As you all know the new recruit season begins on 26th of May. My question is I had invited my brother 2 days ago and we haven't even completed the first stage. After the new season what will be to our progress? I didn't know that there was 4 monthly time periods. Will I still be able to complete it? If yes, which rewards will be available for us? If not, is our recruit completely wasted? WoT page only says that our progress will be retained but not a single info about rewards or sth for others.

 

Regards.

You can choose any of the rewards including the new AMX cda.

So don't worry.

 

added:

i'm not exactly sure, but i had a referral contract from march 2019 but it was completed in march 2020 (after 2 seasons) and as I can remember and iirc I was able to pick from all rewards including 112 and T26E5 which was added later.


Edited by GreenCamel, 21 May 2020 - 04:36 PM.


nickdragon13 #9 Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35333 battles
  • 262
  • Member since:
    04-24-2013
Will the progression be lost after they update the recruit program?

oo0oo0oooo0oo0o #10 Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30539 battles
  • 202
  • [QUIET] QUIET
  • Member since:
    03-28-2016

View Postnickdragon13, on 21 May 2020 - 05:03 PM, said:

Will the progression be lost after they update the recruit program?

 

Yup, our progress will be saved. It is noted in the last post :)

 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 21 May 2020 - 03:02 PM, said:

I tried the AMX CDA on a rental, it was actually quite nice.

 

Looks like time to dust off the F2P account again. :)

 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will definitely go for it as the other options seem not good.

 

View PostGruff_, on 21 May 2020 - 02:48 PM, said:

Yes a new season just adds some new tank choices to what's already there and some new invitation slots for commanders

 

View PostGreenCamel, on 21 May 2020 - 04:30 PM, said:

You can choose any of the rewards including the new AMX cda.

So don't worry.

 

added:

i'm not exactly sure, but i had a referral contract from march 2019 but it was completed in march 2020 (after 2 seasons) and as I can remember and iirc I was able to pick from all rewards including 112 and T26E5 which was added later.

 

Thank you for information mates :)



Balc0ra #11 Posted 21 May 2020 - 05:18 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77209 battles
  • 23,266
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postoo0oo0oooo0oo0o, on 21 May 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

 

Thanks for the reply. What I understand is that I won't be able to get french TD rewards from the new season but can complete the 3rd season and get my rewards accordingly. Is that right?

 

You get to pick whatever is available at the time of completion, not what was available at the time you started. The only thing that happens on a new stage is that you get slots for more invites back. Anyone you did invite before it can keep going as normal. Even if they take 1 week to do all 3 stages, or 6 months and 2 event stages later with more rewards. As one I did invite in the early days, that did not have much time to play did complete his 3 stages a few weeks ago. And they have added more slots for me and new rewards 2 times since then. No issues.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users