Talking about the idea of WG-balance team.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

RoCCrusader94EU #1 Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14522 battles
  • [LERPS] LERPS

Ok. Tonight I just saw the news about 430U and Progetto line nerf.

I have no idea what the oblivion of crap loaded by the WG balancing team but yeah, yeah today I actually just criticized the core idea of WG game designers.

WG just simply IGNORED how this game works or more simply speaking, I even suspect about did they actually play this game. For example my favorite tank M46 Patton, I carried the love this tank from the Chinese server to European Server, and the stupid map design and the coming of WV have already totally destroyed this tank. You need to full APCR this vehicle to play, the stupid muzzle velocity and standard penetration combined with the terrible camo just make this tank looks like a complete joke. Besides, the redone maps like Fishing Bay, Fjord, Paris, Airfield, Erlenberg, Minsk is completely some awful camping revamp, so I don't think WG has ever noticed this is the core reason why the player base is dropping.

I don't think I need to spend too much time on describing how stupid map reworkers and balance teams ruined up this game, just see their attitude toward the balance in the Q&A of 16th May. let's use Patton as an example again, the balancing team just simply leave the old vehicles like orphans for several years and let them rot in the garage, I think it's no need to say more about the balance of Tier 10 vehicles. You don't give a [edited]about nerfing 279e and FV4201 but nerfing Progettos to death and bring the fake nerf of 430U, what the actual [edited]is this? 

Actually I don't even have any idea of nerfing 430U because I don't like this tank at all. I think the awful gun handling and the joke like gun depression has already limited this tank, but yes I agree this idiot-proof tank is quite OP. The problem is why you don't consider buff those weak tanks to make those reward vehicles not that OP but just killing a tank then killing your player base?

Well if the Progetto came true, I could only just get my seal clubbing life on my Progetto 46.

22:10 Added after 4 minute
Every time I read the Q&A about balancing it's like full of commie gibberish. the team just cannot face the problem, I can be sure if the idea of balance won't change, there would soon be another Rubicon.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRoCCrusader94EU, on 22 May 2020 - 10:05 PM, said:

Every time I read the Q&A about balancing it's like full of commie gibberish. 

Hello.....the year is 2020.

RoCCrusader94EU #3 Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14522 battles
  • [LERPS] LERPS

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 22 May 2020 - 11:12 PM, said:

Hello.....the year is 2020.

Yeah, I just pretend to never know there is a coronavirus pandemic and Chinese commies are infiltrating EU, rotting the root value of the free society. nevertheless on the awful balancing of both med tiers and Tier 10, just show the poor self-esteem of Russian kids.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 22 May 2020 - 11:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRoCCrusader94EU, on 22 May 2020 - 10:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I just pretend to never know there is a coronavirus pandemic and Chinese commies are infiltrating EU, rotting the root value of the free society. nevertheless on the awful balancing of both med tiers and Tier 10, just show the poor self-esteem of Russian kids.

I think you're the perfect target for rag-mags. Well done!

WindSplitter1 #5 Posted 23 May 2020 - 12:28 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21346 battles
  • [WINDY] WINDY

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 22 May 2020 - 10:27 PM, said:

I think you're the perfect target for rag-mags. Well done!

Can't say he's wrong on the second post.

Or much of the first.

Edited by WindSplitter1, 23 May 2020 - 12:30 AM.

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 23 May 2020 - 12:33 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 25337 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostWindSplitter1, on 22 May 2020 - 11:28 PM, said:

Can't say he's wrong on the second post.

Or much of the first.

Yeah sure....the Chinese infiltrating the EU....of course.:facepalm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users