• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TheDarkness1741 #1 Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13629 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

Hello,

I'd ask if a clan could pick me up to unlock the Chieftan.

I'm a mediocre Player.My daily avarage WTR on EU server is 5-7k.

I only have Panhard EBR 105 (maxed Viewrange,Camo) as a Tier X tank.

I'm currently working to get the T110E5 on avarage on Testserver 3-4k dmg only AP/HE.

I can't talk couse i don't have a mic.I have TS and Discord ready to listen to commands if needed.

Edited by TheDarkness1741, 23 May 2020 - 07:40 PM.

ANDER_WAND #2 Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35780 battles
  • [BOB] BOB

Wrong forum, my friend. This is the german section.

On topic: You cant unlock the Chieftain, just earn it via participating in one of the Clanwars-Campaigns.

Dont get me wrong though, but I doubt you are playing on the skill level needed to join a clan that is even remotely capable of getting into the tank ranks. No offence!

__Rambo_ #3 Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34205 battles
  • [AYM] AYM
Hello,

^^^and you need more Tier X Tanks for Campaign, the Obj277, Obj140 and S.Conq, thats the absolute minimum. The EBR you need only if your realy god.

With 27 games a month, it will be very difficult to get into a usable clan at all. 

If he continues to drive blue recent stats there are more than enough clans.

Edited by __Rambo_, 24 May 2020 - 03:58 AM.

BierKanonier #4 Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 64052 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

you need to collect about 40k - 50k bonds,

join a clan that let you  play FIVE games during a campaign at least 

after campaign participate  in the auction, chose Chieftain and hope that your bit will be high enough (last lowest winning bit was near 35k bonds, will be higher next time)

that will be the only chance for you to get the Cheiftain without paying someone  ;)

ANDER_WAND #5 Posted 24 May 2020 - 10:12 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35780 battles
  • [BOB] BOB

View Post__Rambo_, on 24 May 2020 - 02:56 AM, said:

If he continues to drive blue recent stats there are more than enough clans.

Strange, when I looked up his Wot-Life yesterday, there where no blue recent stats. The jump occured seems to be more like a WN8 calculation adjustment than his effort.

BTT: Like what was said already, you need to be exceptionally good in your ebr to be allowed to use it in CW. If you dont want to go the easy way by paying or bidding for the tank, you still have the following option:

Grind yourself some useful tanks like Obj. 140, Sconq, Obj. 277 and get a lot of practice on them. Than you might be able to join a suitable clan one day. :-)

Spider_X #6 Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:52 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19204 battles
  • [ENRA] ENRA

... dreams are allowed ...    :teethhappy:

TheDarkness1741 #7 Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13629 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

ANDER_WAND

thx for your answer sir and i've got the obj.277 unlocked but i'm trash with this tank even testserver full heats only 3k max but like i said on avg with E5 3-4k without Heat against the meta tanks but still thx for the tips

BierKanonier

hi thanks for letting me know what it probably costs to bet on the chieftan. could you suggest smth to get much more bonds couse i only get on avg. 15 bonds with my EBR

__Rambo_

thx for your tips aswell but i only got this little amount of battles couse my pc was damaged and i couldn't play now i got new graphicscard :)

Edited by TheDarkness1741, 24 May 2020 - 09:35 PM.

TheDarkness1741 #8 Posted 24 May 2020 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13629 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

20:39 Added after 1 minute
this good? ( EBR,T32 and Progetto)

Attached Files

• Attached File   WOT_Stats_24-5-2020.png   76.13K

Edited by TheDarkness1741, 24 May 2020 - 09:40 PM.

ANDER_WAND #9 Posted 24 May 2020 - 10:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35780 battles
  • [BOB] BOB

View PostTheDarkness1741, on 24 May 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

ANDER_WAND

thx for your answer sir and i've got the obj.277 unlocked but i'm trash with this tank even testserver full heats only 3k max but like i said on avg with E5 3-4k without Heat against the meta tanks but still thx for the tips

BierKanonier

hi thanks for letting me know what it probably costs to bet on the chieftan. could you suggest smth to get much more bonds couse i only get on avg. 15 bonds with my EBR

__Rambo_

thx for your tips aswell but i only got this little amount of battles couse my pc was damaged and i couldn't play now i got new graphicscard :)

I find it a little strange that you cant perform in the 277 but in the E5, which it outclasses by miles in almost all aspects. Also, results you achieve on the testserver dont really translate to the actual game, because most people play like morons on the test server. 

The E5 wont get you anywhere in the competetive sector, because no serious clan uses it in todays meta. If you want to get competetive, you need to stick to the meta, which is, (aside from the reward tanks of course) mostly Sconq, 277, 140 and EBR. OBJ 260 is also a very valid option you can go for, but it takes some luck and a lot of effort for those personal missions.

The most bonds can be earned via the special modes like Frontline, Ranked Battles, Steel Hunt etc. At the moment you can also earn bonds by grinding the battle pass elite ranks, but I guess you know that. :-)  Playing a lot on tier 10 also yields you a steady bond income. (and you also can refine your skills on the said CW tanks. ;-) ) 

Zombie_Researcher #10 Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3927 battles
  • [TNUTS] TNUTS

Tank Nuts welcome you to join us.

We would like to invite players of any age and ability to join us, but we are particularly looking for players to actively participate in T6 to T8 skirmishes, in order for us to upgrade the clan command centre with a view to participate in advances and clan wars when the team is ready.

We are also looking for a FC, so if you have experience with this however small, we would love to hear from you.

If you think you could help us with this task, please let me know.

https://eu.wargaming.../wot/500191221/

Thanks

Zomb

Tank Nuts

About us:

We are nutty about tanks, if you feel the same come and join us. 

Our players range in ages and are from all over Europe.  We are socially active and play most nights either together in platoons or separately but usually all in TeamSpeak. 

Our main language is English, but feel free to speak in your native tongue to those of the same nationality if you so wish (we just ask for you to be transparent in what you are saying, so that it does not offend others)

Our team play tactics rely on working together and not on individual play as we believe that playing as a team enables us to be more effective and ultimately brings more to the game.

There is no I in TEAM.

We are looking for both social and competitive players.

For those who are competitive we ask that you are available on a weekly basis (to start with) at approx. 20:00 GMT to participate in clan-based activities.

For those members who are looking for a social clan where they can learn the basics of the game and are up for platooning etc, we have members on at various times of the day/week and at various skill levels. 

Clan Requirements:

• Have at least one Tier 6 tank (or working towards)
  • Stats are not important we just want active players
  • Speak & understand basic English
  • Have TeamSpeak
  • No toxicity
  • Any age (however some chat can be adult themed)
  • Any Nationality (we have players from all over Europe)
  • Male, Female or other (we do not discriminate)
  • Listen to the FC (if participating in clan battles) 

Please leave your ego at the door, it has no place here. 

You must follow FC commands during skirmishes without arguing.  Discussions on tactics can be made afterwards if necessary.

If you are unable to follow orders (unless justified) during clan events you risk immediate expulsion. 

What We currently Offer:

• Tier 6 Skirmishes.
  • Tier 8 Skirmishes
  • Toons with other clan members
  • Basic gameplay
  • Team nights
  • Social community
  • Fun 'crazy about tanks' people to interact with

Plans:

• FC training
  • Global maps and training
  • Tier 8 Advances & Clan Wars
  • Tier 10 Skirmishes, Advances & Clan Wars
  • Help setting up stream facilities

Contact us:

If you have any questions, please message me or any of our players in game

Additionally, you can also apply via the clan portal.

If you are a Tank Nut then come and join us.

Thanks

Zomb

:P

BAIG #11 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25622 battles
  • [WINGG] WINGG

Hello,

we are working to get this beast, we  are new but we are the best. Welcome to join us

thanks

Also tagged with Chieftan, Clan, Search clan, Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users