Jump to content


Issue with premium store?


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

iDat_Haze #1 Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13972 battles
  • 7
  • [_TWA_] _TWA_
  • Member since:
    04-23-2014

Brought and paid for the Progetto (I have the email, and I've checked the funds left my bank), opted for the package with gold. I got the gold, still no tank. What gives?

 

Yes I've checked the filters in my garage, I've even used the depot to search for the tank to no avail.



Kdingo #2 Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:37 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33290 battles
  • 8,776
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostiDat_Haze, on 25 May 2020 - 03:25 PM, said:

Brought and paid for the Progetto (I have the email, and I've checked the funds left my bank), opted for the package with gold. I got the gold, still no tank. What gives?

 

Yes I've checked the filters in my garage, I've even used the depot to search for the tank to no avail.

 

Support ticket?



iDat_Haze #3 Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13972 battles
  • 7
  • [_TWA_] _TWA_
  • Member since:
    04-23-2014
Yeah I've made one, was sort of hoping it wasn't just an issue shared by myself because then it wouldn't take 3-5 days to get fixed. Heh. Oh well.

bnmm113 #4 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:14 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12744 battles
  • 388
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
depends on region, it might take some time for them to get the money....

iDat_Haze #5 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13972 battles
  • 7
  • [_TWA_] _TWA_
  • Member since:
    04-23-2014

View Postbnmm113, on 25 May 2020 - 04:14 PM, said:

depends on region, it might take some time for them to get the money....

Maybe, but it says this in the receipt: Please note that during the purchase process you have agreed to immediate delivery of a purchase order and, therefore, to loss of your right of withdrawal

 



bnmm113 #6 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12744 battles
  • 388
  • [4K1LL] 4K1LL
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012

View PostiDat_Haze, on 25 May 2020 - 05:22 PM, said:

Maybe, but it says this in the receipt: Please note that during the purchase process you have agreed to immediate delivery of a purchase order and, therefore, to loss of your right of withdrawal

 


during the process....

it can tak some time.... how long ago did transaction occur and which (general) region do you live in?



Balc0ra #7 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 77792 battles
  • 23,592
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostiDat_Haze, on 25 May 2020 - 05:22 PM, said:

Maybe, but it says this in the receipt: Please note that during the purchase process you have agreed to immediate delivery of a purchase order and, therefore, to loss of your right of withdrawal

 

 

Just because your money left the bank, don't indicate their bank has confirmed it the same way to make it an "immediate delivery"



iDat_Haze #8 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13972 battles
  • 7
  • [_TWA_] _TWA_
  • Member since:
    04-23-2014

View Postbnmm113, on 25 May 2020 - 04:29 PM, said:


during the process....

it can tak some time.... how long ago did transaction occur and which (general) region do you live in?

Like three hours ago or something, and UK. Like I said in the first post, gold was delivered but not the tank. So the transaction was successful, partly.



Beef_Steak #9 Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:28 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 16203 battles
  • 11
  • [D1CE] D1CE
  • Member since:
    05-24-2012
Same here I bought the M54 Renegade - Supreme package. I got everything except for the tank Renegade??? are tank under manufacturing or something? :medal:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users