Progetto 65 nerf and obj430U nerf

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

pak_az #1 Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6855 battles
  • [FNXBG] FNXBG
I hope WOT will use common sense and will stop all this rubbish. Just leave both tanks as they are. 
I guess people will start saying obj430U is OP and all sort of rubbish. 
as I’m an bellow the average player and hate to play against obj430U but I don’t want It to get nerf. 
it’s my problem I don’t have the skill to kill it. 
if you can’t play don’t complain just learn to fight 

resittemiz #2 Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 45614 battles
  • [R4D] R4D
I heard that progetto m40 mod 65 tank will be nerf, I don't want this to happen, there are so many tanks up to progetto 65 that it is better to eat nerf, if you remove those wheeled tanks or bring nerf, this is my own opinion, thanks

demon_tank #3 Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:29 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29292 battles
  • [PC-X] PC-X

Well deserved and long overdue nerff to 430U.

Progetto 65 is also in need of slight nerff.

Stop fooling yourselves to save your favourite tanks.

ValkyrionX_TV #4 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:29 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56973 battles
  • [CNCEP] CNCEP

they are too strong in every aspects , the progetto 65 is the best autoreloader of the game and is too strong compared to similar vehicles and the 430u is an heavium and it covers both roles too well and it is right to make it worse

Fantacuzino #5 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9300 battles

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 26 May 2020 - 01:29 PM, said:

they are too strong in every aspects , the progetto 65 is the best autoreloader of the game and is too strong compared to similar vehicles and the 430u is an heavium and it covers both roles too well and it is right to make it worse

There are no similar vechicles to Progetto 65.

It's just a fun tank to play, good potential due to autoreloader and good gun.

Bad DpM and turret armour.

imendars #6 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14339 battles

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 26 May 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

I agree.

But question - when they gona nerf that very special object 279 (e)? Any word on that?

ValkyrionX_TV #7 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• 56973 battles
  • [CNCEP] CNCEP

View Postimendars, on 26 May 2020 - 01:41 PM, said:

I agree.

But question - when they gona nerf that very special object 279 (e)? Any word on that?

the 279 is a different story , first of all it is a difficult vehicle to obtain for most players, secondly giving a nerf to this vehicle would mean not making sense of the missions to win it and making those who want to win it lose interest by completing the personal missions

It is true that the vehicle is too strong against tier 8 and 9 but reducing the front armor in a vehicle with such an unusual design would mean making it the most useless tier X in the game.

now they cannot nerf it in my opinion, they should make the missions more difficult so that over time the owners of this vehicle do not increase too much, the wg should never have introduced this tank in the game imo, they have now made their mistake and they cannot come back

same thing applies to the chieftain

12:52 Added after 3 minute

View PostFantacuzino, on 26 May 2020 - 01:37 PM, said:

There are no similar vechicles to Progetto 65.

It's just a fun tank to play, good potential due to autoreloader and good gun.

Bad DpM and turret armour.

for you it is a fun tank, for the few games I have done with this tank I can safely say that it is op, gun handling really exceptional, excellent accuracy , troll armor and great mobility, and if you learn to play autoreloader tanks.. the dpm is the last of the problems with this vehicle.

Fantacuzino #8 Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9300 battles

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 26 May 2020 - 01:49 PM, said:

the 279 is a different story , first of all it is a difficult vehicle to obtain for most players, secondly giving a nerf to this vehicle would mean not making sense of the missions to win it and making those who want to win it lose interest by completing the personal missions

It is true that the vehicle is too strong against tier 8 and 9 but reducing the front armor in a vehicle with such an unusual design would mean making it the most useless tier X in the game.

now they cannot nerf it in my opinion, they should make the missions more difficult so that over time the owners of this vehicle do not increase too much, the wg should never have introduced this tank in the game imo, they have now made their mistake and they cannot come back

I disagree.

Both Vehicles can be nerfed.

Obj 279e can retain it's insane armour but have other drawbacks increased ( DpM, mobility etc )

Chieftain has so many strong points there are so many things you can nerf.

You could nerf the mobility of the tank, you could nerf the DpM of the tank.

Just a bit of nerf that won't change the way the tank plays, just make it less OP.

13:03 Added after 8 minute

for you it is a fun tank, for the few games I have done with this tank I can safely say that it is op, gun handling really exceptional, excellent accuracy , troll armor and great mobility, and if you learn to play autoreloader tanks.. the dpm is the last of the problems with this vehicle.

You haven't played enough battles to understand how bad the DpM is on the tank.

Since most WoT battles are 15-3 stomps lasting 4-5 minutes, Progetto 65 usually fires a fiew shots then it has 1300-1600 DpM.

As for the armour is not troll, turret is easy pen from any range with any tank.

Upper hull is very strong, a lot of people don't know this.

You could nerf the upper hull for example, make Progetto as paper as the Leopard 1.

But not a DpM nerf, it already has very bad DpM.

imendars #9 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14339 battles

View PostValkyrionX_TV, on 26 May 2020 - 03:49 PM, said:

But than its not fair to others. Players want some kind of actual fun in fights. There is no fun when even tier 10 cant do anything to this thing cause it rushes frontally.

Lower plate usually is weak-spot, this time there are tracks.The should make it that shooting lower plate, even thought there are tracks, tank gets damaged.

Since when tracks guaranty superior armor?

aps1 #10 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30832 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

12:52 Added after 3 minute

by nerfing the 430u and prog you are in a way making it more difficult to get the 279e. The stronger the tank the better chance you have of completing the mission. 

I used the 430u in  ranked as it at least let me compete with the 279e and I would be a bit more upset about this nerf but I am only 4 missions away from the 279e (alliance line)

the chieftains are not that hard to deal with in randoms if the team works together. They are op in CW as they hunt in packs with 907s and in the hands of good players. This filters through to peoples thinking in randoms. 

Edited by aps1, 26 May 2020 - 02:33 PM.

V4LKYRIE #11 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36027 battles
  • [CURE] CURE
just dont nerf 430U and progetto 65 they are good now, dont make those decent tanks as garbage!!!

Fantacuzino #12 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9300 battles

Chieftain is quite compareable with Obj 430U: https://tanks.gg/com...30u?t=t95fv4201

Same alpha, more pen, better acceleration, better accuracy, almost the same DpM, almost the same gun handling, almost the same speed.

Obviously better gun depression.

Meanwhile hulldown Obj 430U can pen penetrated by HEAT spam: https://tanks.gg/tan...=000001&vm=live

Due to the better turret and better gun depression, hulldown Chieftain is invulnerable to HEAT spam: https://tanks.gg/tan...=live&cl=000001

__Ati__ #13 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35855 battles

I think only 430U should be nerfed a little bit making it's turret's coupola vulnerable but that's all.

Progetto 65 and Standard B arent OP tanks, their gun has it's advantages and disadvantages but all in all these tanks are ok and SHOULDNT be nerfed.

If wargaming want tanks to nerf, start it with the highly unpopular ebr 105 and all wheeled lights, and CW tanks are also OP in randoms. CW tanks (279 e, chiftain, 907) should be nerfed or 

should be let play only in clan fights.

Leave progetto line alone wargaming!

trispect #14 Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:56 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 36947 battles
  • [F2PAY] F2PAY

View Post__Ati__, on 26 May 2020 - 03:56 PM, said:

I think only 430U should be nerfed a little bit making it's turret's coupola vulnerable but that's all.

Progetto 65 and Standard B arent OP tanks, their gun has it's advantages and disadvantages but all in all these tanks are ok and SHOULDNT be nerfed.

If wargaming want tanks to nerf, start it with the highly unpopular ebr 105 and all wheeled lights, and CW tanks are also OP in randoms. CW tanks (279 e, chiftain, 907) should be nerfed or 

should be let play only in clan fights.

Leave progetto line alone wargaming!

How 907 is OP? 

pak_az #15 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6855 battles
  • [FNXBG] FNXBG
Yes, I’m an average player and can’t get master badge in both tanks so they are not OP. Of course better players will get most out of all tanks.
Leave them as they are WOT!

CCXJack21 #16 Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12784 battles
  • [SRII] SRII

They're nerfing techtree tanks and they leave clan wars and camping tanks untouched.. Like 279e.. That thing has no weak spots.. unless you shot gold at it.. Some tanks don't even have the pen on gold to pen the frontal plate of it.. 

About progetto.. idk man.. I don't see where's the problem with it.. There are better medium than progetto atm and they still nerf the thing.. Jezz man.. Wargaming and thier logic of "re-balancing" the game..

kthool #17 Posted 23 June 2020 - 04:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 84983 battles
i red many comments and,as always,people don;t know what they are talking about.i am a prog65 player and this tank is not op at all.i don;t use ration.1-gun handling,like on all autoloaders,is bad.that means,most of the time,from 4 shells(apcr) you can hit 2,1 or none.2-gun doesn;t have caliber.3-that autoloading system should have stayed only on the italian line like a particular characteristic and not moved to the...russians also but wg couldn;t abstain to do that.4-it;s so pathetic that they want to remove the gun rammer(although prog 65 has 2700 dmg/min)only for tier 9 and 10 and not for tier 8 also cause we have...prog46 of course;)obj 430u.good players have stopped playin this tank and now the majority are bad players so....i don;t think is a gamebraker anymore.but still,that turret has a problem but...when you'll add a weakspot on is7's turret wg?from the beginning of the game is still the ONLY tank with no weakspot on it;s turret;)not talking about the newcomers 705 and 705a.and nobody is complaining about this.in conclusion i think these nerfs are useless and you'll just uppset more players.but it;s not the first time or the last time....

Edited by kthool, 23 June 2020 - 04:46 PM.

Ratriq #18 Posted 23 June 2020 - 05:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6894 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Ah yes, and this has nothing to do with at all with the fact those are some of your more played tanks? Progetto being the 2nd most played tank and the object being your 8th most played tank.
Nah I'm probably just seeing things.

3510e714d56c38dfcb045c362e6e8831.pnge418aa8f69f57ed9fdb2f6e6cf1372ee.png

Edited by Ratriq, 23 June 2020 - 05:35 PM.

Ailok_K0nem #19 Posted 23 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34987 battles
  • [REDEG] REDEG
To me it looks like the TVP is better then Progetto?

Isharial #20 Posted 23 June 2020 - 07:50 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26642 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostRatriq, on 23 June 2020 - 05:33 PM, said:

Ah yes, and this has nothing to do with at all with the fact those are some of your more played tanks? Progetto being the 2nd most played tank and the object being your 8th most played tank.
Nah I'm probably just seeing things.

3510e714d56c38dfcb045c362e6e8831.pnge418aa8f69f57ed9fdb2f6e6cf1372ee.png

is that 1800dpg in the progetto? :amazed: how bad do you have to be...… 

in good hands, that tank is far more punishing than it ever should have been (and the same goes for all the autoreloading tanks, the 46 in particular) 

a 1 on 1 vs a progetto is a failing on the part of the other driver. playing a progetto you would run 2-3 shots as a conventional tank, and then burst it after to finish it off, and even if you don't quite do it because of a bounce shot or no damage crit, your still reloading and ready to shoot, unlike a 25T, TVP or the like. 

View PostFantacuzino, on 26 May 2020 - 01:54 PM, said:

You haven't played enough battles to understand how bad the DpM is on the tank.

Since most WoT battles are 15-3 stomps lasting 4-5 minutes, Progetto 65 usually fires a fiew shots then it has 1300-1600 DpM.

As for the armour is not troll, turret is easy pen from any range with any tank.

Upper hull is very strong, a lot of people don't know this.

You could nerf the upper hull for example, make Progetto as paper as the Leopard 1.

But not a DpM nerf, it already has very bad DpM.

DPM is irrelevant given the tank has a 4 round clip and faster loading times when you save your shells. As I said above, you shoot regularly as a single shot tank to weaken and then finish it with the burst. a regular auto cant do that, and then has to reload for 30+ seconds. you get another 1-2 shells in that time ready to fire...

the armour is far more "troll" than it should be given the power the gun has. look at the BC 25T or the TVP. both of those have no armour and trade it for the auto. the progetto gets very similar mobility to the TVP, yet it gets an auto reloader, equal viewrange, better camo + usable armour... how is that not requiring of a nerf?

it needed nerfing, and so does the 46 (but WG wont touch that one sadly)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users