Jump to content


Banned? That Sad!


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Paulo_Lion_Heart #1 Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:59 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26976 battles
  • 108
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012
Someone complained about buying premium tanks and being banned, I play this game since 2012 with long breaks in the middle, I already bought premium tanks, gold and premium accounts.

 

I never liked using any kind of mods, not even WOT MODs, and 
I never received any alerts from WG about my account and the possibility of being banned.

 

Buying premium accounts or premium tanks does not give you right to use mods that are illegal by WG

 

:child:ILLEGAL MODS :izmena: :hiding: HAVE TO BE BANNED :bush:


Edited by Paulo_Lion_Heart, 27 May 2020 - 04:59 PM.


wsatnutter #2 Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27578 battles
  • 10,406
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
so your not banned then that's good news is it not

shikaka9 #3 Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:10 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 79490 battles
  • 2,487
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    02-27-2013

Nobody:

 

Literally no one:

 

OP: Banned? Thats sad! 

 

:trollface:

 



BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 25737 battles
  • 13,799
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
Had to read twice to be sure.

qpranger #5 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:09 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38889 battles
  • 6,757
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

WG dont ban bots.

OP not banned.

Logical link somewhere?


Edited by qpranger, 27 May 2020 - 10:19 PM.


demon_tank #6 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29265 battles
  • 1,966
  • [PC-X] PC-X
  • Member since:
    11-18-2012

View PostPaulo_Lion_Heart, on 27 May 2020 - 03:59 PM, said:

I never liked using any kind of mods, not even WOT MODs, and

 

1) Me neither . Although i used a couple of mods in the past, the game has reached a state where mods are not neccesary for me, plus i cant be bothered to reinstall them every new update/patch.

 

2) Other people using mods to gain an advantage IS THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES in this game. If you need a mod to be better then YOU ARE NO THREAT TO ME.

Mods do jackshit for the most part.

 

If you re complaining about mods/cheats/aimbots/hacks then chances are you have no clue how the game works or what SERVER SIDE is.

 

Mods arent your problem. Your skill is.


Edited by demon_tank, 27 May 2020 - 06:20 PM.


Kdingo #7 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:20 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,815
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostPaulo_Lion_Heart, on 27 May 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Someone complained about buying premium tanks and being banned, I play this game since 2012 with long breaks in the middle, I already bought premium tanks, gold and premium accounts.

 

I never liked using any kind of mods, not even WOT MODs, and 
I never received any alerts from WG about my account and the possibility of being banned.

 

Buying premium accounts or premium tanks does not give you right to use mods that are illegal by WG

 

:child:ILLEGAL MODS :izmena: :hiding: HAVE TO BE BANNED :bush:

 

Consider me a really stupid brain dead idiot and explain to me the purpose of this topic, i simply fail to see the point you try to make.



Bulldog_Drummond #8 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36234 battles
  • 12,215
  • [DRATT] DRATT
  • Member since:
    08-10-2014

View PostKdingo, on 27 May 2020 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

Consider me a really stupid brain dead idiot and explain to me the purpose of this topic, i simply fail to see the point you try to make.

 

A good rule of thumb is that the weirdness level of any post is found by squaring the number of smilies used in it.

In the above case we have a basic weirdness level of 16

More advanced calculations take into account non-standard fonts X2 and CAPS, also X2

So the actual weirdness level is 64

 



WarlockOPain #9 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35864 battles
  • 158
  • [EST-D] EST-D
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View Postdemon_tank, on 27 May 2020 - 07:19 PM, said:

If you re complaining about mods/cheats/aimbots/hacks then chances are you have no clue how the game works or what SERVER SIDE is.

 

 

 

Question: do you have clue? If these cheats/aimbots/etc not working in WG server, what is point ban them?



Kdingo #10 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 33292 battles
  • 8,815
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostBulldog_Drummond, on 27 May 2020 - 06:28 PM, said:

 

A good rule of thumb is that the weirdness level of any post is found by squaring the number of smilies used in it.

In the above case we have a basic weirdness level of 16

More advanced calculations take into account non-standard fonts X2 and CAPS, also X2

So the actual weirdness level is 64

 

 

Finally someone who makes sense.



Private_Miros #11 Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostWarlockOPain, on 27 May 2020 - 05:54 PM, said:

 

Question: do you have clue? If these cheats/aimbots/etc not working in WG server, what is point ban them?

 

Because some mods give an advantage showing client side information that is normally not available (such as damaged objects appearing on the map or indicated in-game itself) or by erasing blocking foliage that obscures your vision when you are normally hiding behind bushes.



24doom24 #12 Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 9571 battles
  • 1,937
  • [WW3] WW3
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
bunned*

Slyspy #13 Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:28 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 15422 battles
  • 18,128
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011
It is sad! And also bewildering! 

WarlockOPain #14 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:17 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 35864 battles
  • 158
  • [EST-D] EST-D
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 27 May 2020 - 07:59 PM, said:

 

Because some mods give an advantage showing client side information that is normally not available (such as damaged objects appearing on the map or indicated in-game itself) or by erasing blocking foliage that obscures your vision when you are normally hiding behind bushes.

 

 Yes I know what they mods do. About aimbot spoken here: this is useless, doesn't work in WG servers etc and etc. If it is meaningless mod, what is the point of bann it? Let it mod go, it is after all useless. So some ˇˇexpertsˇˇ say.  



Private_Miros #15 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:22 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29728 battles
  • 11,837
  • [EMU87] EMU87
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011

View PostWarlockOPain, on 27 May 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

 Yes I know what they mods do. About aimbot spoken here: this is useless, doesn't work in WG servers etc and etc. If it is meaningless mod, what is the point of bann it? Let it mod go, it is after all useless. So some ˇˇexpertsˇˇ say.  

 

Well an aimbot is pretty useless I'd say. If it works anything like the EBR auto aim you generally are off better with manual aim. Maybe not when you are too bad to shoot at the actual tanks, but once you actually can aim and pre-aim, and do snap shots and peeking tanks. Anything that autoaims, even when calculating lead, because mostly a burden. The only illegal advantage then is probably snapping on without seeing the outline of the tank when in fast tanks.

 

And there is no such thing as an aimbot that cancels out RNG, since that is server side.



Blubba #16 Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:03 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 64012 battles
  • 2,655
  • Member since:
    05-30-2011

:child:ILLEGAL MODS :izmena: :hiding: HAVE TO BE BANNED :bush:

 

 

But if they are illegal, doesn't that suggest they are banned?

Are there any illegal mods that aren't banned?

 

 



Jauhesammutin #17 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:07 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24287 battles
  • 1,244
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostWarlockOPain, on 27 May 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:

 

 Yes I know what they mods do. About aimbot spoken here: this is useless, doesn't work in WG servers etc and etc. If it is meaningless mod, what is the point of bann it? Let it mod go, it is after all useless. So some ˇˇexpertsˇˇ say.  

The game already has an aimbot built in it. To use a mod to enhance it is pretty useless if you have the basic aiming skills. Can be useful for someone who hasn't used a mouse before.



Tigerfish_Torpedo #18 Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38077 battles
  • 224
  • [D1CE] D1CE
  • Member since:
    10-08-2013

View PostKdingo, on 27 May 2020 - 06:20 PM, said:

 

Consider me a really stupid brain dead idiot and explain to me the purpose of this topic, i simply fail to see the point you try to make.


There is no point... I'm slowly losing the will to live... 

 

I once read an interview with some competitive gamer (of another title) that streamed his games to many adoring followers, whom was eventually banned for cheating. His defence was that he simply wasn't aware that the use of an aimbot was considered a cheat in his game *face desk*.


Edited by Tigerfish_Torpedo, 28 May 2020 - 11:23 AM.


Spurtung #19 Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:28 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 82273 battles
  • 8,447
  • [USSRX] USSRX
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostKdingo, on 27 May 2020 - 05:20 PM, said:

Consider me a really stupid brain dead idiot and explain to me the purpose of this topic, i simply fail to see the point you try to make.

 

Simple.

"I wanted to mimimimimi on that other topic but it's locked so here's my opinion, that I'm sure everyone was holding their breath to get."






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users